With all the talk about privacy and botnets, which Android browser is most safe?

with all the talk about privacy and botnets, which Android browser is most safe?

>Failfox
dial-up speed
>Opera
it's Opera
>Chrome
data siphoner
>UC Browser
Chinese data siphoner
>Brave, Edge, Samsung Internet
re-skinned data siphoner

Attached: android-browsers.jpg (600x360, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

f-droid.org/en/packages/acr.browser.lightning/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thund- I mean lightning.

Chromium build?

Android is spyware.

firefox.

Yandex, it makes me feel safe that putin would never sell my data to dirty americans.

This.
f-droid.org/en/packages/acr.browser.lightning/

damn that shit is fast

You don't need a phone.

Bromite

why wouldn't he?

>re-skinned data siphoner
How does this apply to Brave exactly? Oh wait, it doesn't, you're just coming up with new epic buzzwords.

always recomend it lighting is the best

Does anyone know how to make Dolphin run flash? I really want to use that specific browser for reasons, but the Adobe Mobile Flash App got killed off.

so what's the catch?

chromium built

it starts to eat up resources after 10 tabs

Firefox.
Works on my machine.

It uses the system webview, which is provided by chrome on android 7 and higher... Because of this, every tab is run in the same process, making it significantly less secure than chromium-based browsers.

Samsung browser

interesting, had no idea that existed! You got me noided for a sec bc I use lineage + microg and I found out it uses AOSP webview which is different from google webview.

cool shit, thanks for the insightful answer user!

>this blatantly reddit-tier reply

Attached: 1539019490613.png (736x616, 21K)

being thankful for good information is the least I can show to a helpful user these days, v+shills+newfriends+bots+consumerism+2015 really hurt this board.