Alright, I don't know where else to post this and there's vapes on the wiki so I guess this works

Alright, I don't know where else to post this and there's vapes on the wiki so I guess this works.

I'd like to get into vaping, but not in the traditional sense like a hipster. I don't like the push-button, mod-having, giant lightsaber shit most people who identify as "vapers" have. I just want to smoke without smoking cigarettes, since they're getting more and more expensive and make me feel like shit.

I want something I can just drag on, no button. Like a real cigarette. Maybe a button as a safety or something, but I'd prefer to just inhale and be able to hold it in my fingers like a cigarette instead of swinging around a phallic box in my hands. I'd also like to not be locked to a company and fill it up with the flavored juices or whatever, since I'm not just using it as a quitting tool and I'm here so I do value tech freedom over just buying premade cartridges.

Does such a thing exist? Any of you have that sort of thing?

>tl;dr: I want a vape that drags like and has the size of a cigarette, but is personally refillable. What do?

Attached: ecig.gif (860x460, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ubervape.co.uk/iqos-24-plus-starter-kit--60-heets-promo-7504-p.asp?mc_cid=d5755abe46&mc_eid=93a097c07a
reddit.com/r/electronic_cigarette/
aspirecig.com/aspire-kits/aspire-kits518.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Honestly just get a fucking Juul if you are too pussy to use a mod.

>I just want to smoke without smoking cigarettes
Do you honestly believe you're the only person who wants that? Just buy the fucking cartridges then.

>I do value tech freedom
Huge fucking lie since you don't apparently don't value it enough to use a box.

You'd rather want a small cigarette shape, oh but it has to allow refillable/reusable parts. Everything in your post is so contradictory it's ridiculous.

tl;dr fuck off

Mark ten say you can’t refill their carts but it’s simple with a paper clip and patience
Only downsides are that it doesn’t hold much juice and needs to be charged somewhat often
Upsides are they’re totally refillable and starter packs are low end cost
Probably $12 or less to start out and every time it drys up just juice up with whatever you got
I suggest 32nic for a feeling like a cigarette that won’t burn the coil

Alternatives if you want to get on the juul train they’re mid cost but the pods are refillable
The suorin is also a viable option though it costs a good amount and the pods are quick to break, if not the suorin itself
If you can find an eVic AIO those are kind of good if you want a small mod
Also gas station tier but no hassle are things like the blu although those are very trashy by all means and low nicotine

For what you’re looking for either gas station mark ten or something custom is likely best

honestly i used several box mods and different RDAs and tanks for like a year and a half and i hated dealing with shitty chink batteries, well reviewed box mods that ended up being chink shit, and leaky chink shit chambers. switched to juul for the simplicity, closer emulation of actual smoking and not having to stress over and troubleshoot my stress-reliever.

Fuck you. I considered Juul because it's 90% there minus the shape and blu is just premade shit.

I'm sorry you like to walk around like an asshat and be the vaper everyone talks about with the giant fucking box in his hand, but I just want a literal cigarette, man. That's all. I just want a cigarette-shaped battery with a cartridge I can fill. I don't need fancy settings on smoke draw or whatever the fuck it is you do, I just want flavor control and shape.

Thanks for the suggestions, hadn't heard of mark ten. Didn't know juuls were refillable, but I don't feel like those would feel right in my hand. I literally want to hold it like a cigarette in my fingers.

Are blu refillable? Literally, I need the shape and refillability. I can deal with charging since I usually spend one big night out a week where I smoke or whatever, I just want control on nicotine levels and flavor, which I easily get with anything refillable as long as the coils don't kill themselves on one of these things.

Attached: Spike_Spiegel__Cowboy_Bebop.jpg (496x623, 53K)

get a Juul, and one of the aftermarket refillable carts, with the nicotine salt juice.

I like the mango factory carts, but you can use whatever as long as the juice is viscous enough.

I don't like juuls because the pod quality is often shoddy for refills and the tank is too small. I'd recommend a suorin drop. they're designed to be refillable, can hold way more juice than a juul, and a replacement cartridge is like $3 while a replacement juul pod is more than that.

Hey Jow Forums, I want to vape THC oil. Product suggestions?

quit all that shit now. you god forsaken homo

As someone who has vaped a lb of THC, it clogs ur brain bro and ruins your academic ability.

Vape pens work well, you can get the carts online for a few dollars and fill them yourself but idk. they're really expensive at the store

so the cheapest way is dream market on dark web, order a distillate gram or something and figure out how to put it into a distillate cartridge.

Total cost is $20 for one gram

or a vape rig would be even better, use carb cap and proper temp on a quartz nail.

do not use chinese titanium garbage unless you want heavy metals in your brain

you can put thc juice in juul pods and pod based vapes. some dark web sellers sell the juice

>quartz nail
You know quartz has tons of impurities in it right?

It isn't like a refined metal. lmfao

>>>/420chan/
fuck off forever op

You have to go back

just take Pb and your smoking habits will go away
only 15 cents
but the 20 cents one gives faster effects

Yeah, go eat powdered lead plz

Former smoker here. Stopped 8 years ago. Always liked the feel of smoking and thinking about getting a vape. Is there any recommendations for something that is just nice to drag on? I'm not against big silly boxes.
I'd use it to smoke nicotine free juice and maybe some cbd oil or weed

If you managed to stop smoking and consuming nicotine entirely, you should probably avoid taking on vaping even nicotine-free.

Get a sourin air and some ejuice with nicsalts(only the nicsalts kind has as much nicotine as a normal cigarette).

Attached: 1541813538679.jpg (1080x886, 138K)

Probably. Its naive of me because frankly I don't know the health implications but I imagine it has some impact although much less than smoking. I also expect research on health implications to be heavily biased so I feel like it would be a matter of sifting through endless torrents of shite to find something legit.

How to vape dat sweet ganja?

Can you vape salvia?

Here's how you vape man.
>get yourself a small mod
>get yourself an Ammit RDA (it's deep and spill proof so it works like a tank)
>put one simple stainless steel coil into it
>vape 25mg nicotine salts fluid

That's the best experience.
Very compact and convenient
Battery life for days
uses vely little amount of fluid
Cost next to nothing due to little fluid use
easy to maintain - just change the cotton when it startsd tasting bad.
Hits strong in one or two puffs
Produces very little vapor, you aren't annoying anybody, no clouds no smell, nobody cares. Im fact i could take a quick puff on a public transport and nobody would notice or care.

Attached: gplus1058901306023217543.jpg (4000x3000, 435K)

why do you want an extra addiction? are you tired of having money?

>dark web
Damn it feels good to have my med card

>I want something I can just drag on, no button
No such devices.
Not any good at least. All the ones I know about require you to press a button and drag.

There are small pen-like devices(your own picture) but the battery life is just too bad on them and no TC settings available.

Some box mods are as small as a box of matches, they go well with the small mouth-to-lung tanks or drippers. You fill them with strong 25mg fluid and have tight cigarette-like drag, hits like a truck

/thread

lightsaber/pipe bomb shit is long gone user.
Were into digital color displays and rbas large enough to tear our asshole open.

You can always vape actual tobacco you know.

ubervape.co.uk/iqos-24-plus-starter-kit--60-heets-promo-7504-p.asp?mc_cid=d5755abe46&mc_eid=93a097c07a

Get a smok novo, a mipod, or a sourin vagon.
then get a 12-25mg nic with 70pg/30vg juice in the flavor of your choice. get like 3 flavors.
reddit.com/r/electronic_cigarette/
is a better place for this though.

Attached: Suorin Vagon.jpg (800x800, 41K)

get a juul, quit smoking, thow the juul away

Anyone here got recommendations for dry herb vapes? I don't want to fiddle around with e-liquids and shit, I just want to pack some dry plant material and call it a day for vaping purposes. Thanks in advance!

fukken savved

You're saying that a Juul wouldn't fit right in your hand but I take it you are just going by looks, it feels a lot like a real cigarette.

>Honestly just get a fucking Juul if you are too pussy to use a mod
Kek, the absolute state of vapefags. Keep telling yourself you're a badass for sucking blueberry bubblegum flavored chink fogmachine fluid out of a robocock in public.

They sell refillable juul pods on aliexpress. it's probably the closest you're gonna get to smoking cigs without smoking cigs. The chinks even make knockoff juuls if the real deal is too pricey for something you're just curious about, but I don't know how good they are.

pax the same company that makes juul makes some decent dry herb vapes, look at their selection.

if you're gonna buy refillable pods then you may as well just get a vape system that was built for refills in mind. it's cheaper in the long run and you get better quality out of it instead of relying on chink pods.

Get this: aspirecig.com/aspire-kits/aspire-kits518.html

It's smol, looks nice, is refillable with replaceable coils and is perfect for nic salts

Attached: 2.jpg (1259x618, 269K)

>showing my boss my new vape
>inhaling hard as hell to impress him with a fat cloud
>it gets too hot and I cough
>a smidgen of vaporized water comes out
>all the female coworkers start laughing at me
>now everyone does a vape gesture whenever they see me

Kill me

Is dipping technology?

Yeeyee partner

Dip is unironically my preferred way to consume nicotine.

I had a Blu and have used a Juul.
>Blu has a better feel and weight. The actual bat and cartridge screw in and it feels way more like a cigarette. Hitting was fine, but definitely felt like vaping-big clouds and everything. Downside is their charging pack (at least when I had it sucked dick and felt really cheap.
>JUUL's bat and cartridge is easier to swap and change and feels decent enough, but not really like a real cigarette. It's decent enough for weight and feel. Better hit imo though, actually get that's back of throat hit that I miss from Blu and real smokes. Haven't used the Juul charger but maybe someone else can comment.
I'd recommend just quitting entirely though if you can.

If you get what you want, the battery will die super quickly. Sorry, you need a bigger battery if you actually want to use it. That and the little cartridges will get drained fast. You'll end up having to recharge and refill your batteries like 10 times a day. So, instead of having a pack of cigs, you'll have to have
> little vape
> charger
> vape liquid
Get something like pic related. This is what I'm currently using. It's not some big crazy pothead ghetto blaster looking piece of shit. It lasts all day, and it's not gonna take up more space than a cigarette pack would.
Also, the trick to not coughing every time you use it is very counter-intuitive. You don't want to take a small cigarette hit. You want to rip it like a bong. Don't press the button until you're already inhaling and let go of the button before you stop inhaling. It took me multiple times of trying other people's vapes before I figured out that I actually COULD use a vape without going into a coughing fit. The biggest adjustment is not taking 5 minutes every time you need nicotine.
Hope this helps.
God speed user.

Attached: Vaporesso Revenger.png (458x458, 129K)

test

Man I remember there used to be daily v*** threads on Jow Forums, and just when I got into it the m**** started taking them down.

>subtle brand
nice

Attached: IMG_5757.jpg (256x192, 15K)

>spam filter was trigger on the word "mods"
shocker