Post your best custom ROMs

Got LineageOS now.
What are some great custom ROMs for your phone?

Attached: 1541559930133.jpg (1849x1011, 143K)

Stock android P

Can I get that for a Samsung S5 yet by chance? I know it's an old phone.

Stock android queer

Lineage os.

How is Slim ?

Where the fuck can I download this

bump

After trying 47 ROMs I can recommend crdroid, aex and rr. AICP is close to those. Carbon if you want something more minimal. LOS is, no matter how weird it sounds, is both bloated and bare-bones - it has the biggest amount of pre-installed apps but it has very little features beyond what AOSP provides. CAF based ROMs can be very fast and smooth but they tend to be one Android version behind. Phone-exclusive ROMs are a hit or miss, either complete garbage or has the features no other ROM provides. Camera quality usually suffers, but only if you compare to the official camera app, other camera apps usually have the same quality both on the official and the custom ROMs so the gcam mod might be a good option for you.
Haven't heard of it since Nougat but it was alright, quite stable and with some useful features. Slim recents are meh though.

Awesome

How would somebody go about downloading a ROM for Stock Android Pie today?

The fuck are you even asking. Stock AOSP is available as a GSI for treble enabled phones but it might have glitches like incorrect battery percentage or phone specific features not working. GSI is the last resort, always check regular ROMs first.

So if my phone isn't treble-enabled I'm shit out of luck for installing anything from a GSI? I'm sorry I'm so bad at this.

It simply won't even flash. Some phones have unofficial treble support.

I have an old Galaxy S5 (rooted) and a Galaxy S7 not rooted. I've been playing with LineageOS on the S5 and want to install some other ROMs on it but as of right now I have no possible way of installing Android P I guess.
Good to know though. I'm checking out crDroid like you recommended right now.

I'm running Resurrection Remix atm and I like it. Can some user tell me how it's going to give me cancer?
Also I've got Oreo and RR has an option to reenable CRT off animation and I fucking love it.

>0.005% marketshare

AOSP. Anything else is a pajeet piece of shit.

How do I flash an AOSP ROM on an S5?

Best I've used ever was xenonhd, or whatever for the nexus 4.I wonder if there's a new version for modern phones. I liked that it was pretty slim back in the day.

build it yourself

You install custom recovery like TWRP
You root your phone
You search for an aosp rom for s5
You flash it
(Optional) Also flash gapps
???
Profit.

Resurrection Remix 6 for Moto G5+
read in the AEX Pie thread on XDA that people were only getting about 3 hrs SoT, but they're brainlets that can't into Magisk modules + Greenify and probably gayme like faggots anyways
I'm getting amazing battery life with the greenify module, universal GMS Doze module

>You search for an AOSP ROM for S5
This is where I'm lost. I mean I'm sure I could find a decent, fairly stock version of all Android versions up to 8.1 for the S5, but like the other guy said I can't flash a GSI or whatever. And there are NO custom ROMs for Android Pie for the S5. So unless I were to build it myself like the other guy said, I still don't see how this would work. Everything else you said is common sense.

there are no Pie ROMs because the SD 801 isn't a 64-bit processor, so if no one is making 32-bit GSI builds, there won't be a Pie ROM for the S5

Thank you for explaining this clearly.

SailfishOS works well on OnePlus X

Attached: sailfish.png (1080x1920, 1.21M)

My chipset is kltekor apparently.
Fucking NONE of these work with kltekor. Goddammit.