Mfw my retarded boomer dad types on keyboard with two fingers

>mfw my retarded boomer dad types on keyboard with two fingers

Attached: 1536783406944.jpg (614x586, 92K)

>Meanwhile, his retarded zoomer son posts le facebook frong on Jow Forums

Wow! What a retard!
Stop posting.

Alpha men of his generation never typed. That was the secretary's job- which of course either was a woman or a (closeted) gay man. He probably thinks you're a fag.

Be nice OP. One day you'll have to wake up and delete the entry for "dad" from your iPhone.

>iphone

Lol what a loser, I bet he didn't even spend his best years in front of a computer posting on a vietnamese basket weaving forum.

Attached: 32_year_old_NEET_poorfag.png (243x298, 88K)

>mfw gen X uncle twice removed doesn't type rolling his head over the keyboard

What a pleb

this hits too hard.

rip

It's your public duty to laugh at him every time he does it

Attached: 536771_1.jpg (630x630, 45K)

mfw installed ubuntu on dads comp and it makes him mad haha btfo

test

My Dad was 45 when I was born. I worry about this all the time

I'm in my early 40's. Years of manual labor have destroyed the dexterity in my fingers. I type with 4 fingers and can't use anything but a mechanical keyboard. My fingers slip off the keys on chiclet boards.Time is a cruel mistress.

My gf does this. It gets on my nerves

>He still lives at home.

You must be 18+ to post on Jow Forums.

Wait until it's 2070 and you're jacking into the holomatrix like a retard and all the kids are making fun of you

I type 99% with two fingers and still get ~65 WPM. Nobody complains about my work.

This, OP.
Your dad always had cute young White girls to type for him, while you're a modern cuck and type yourself

>mfw my retarded zoomer friend posts Reddit frogs on Jow Forums

My dad's been a software engineer for over 30 years now and he still types like 20 wpm with two fingers