Apple TN panels look better than Thinkpad IPS

>Apple TN panels look better than Thinkpad IPS
>16:10 master race
>better keyboard than any Thinkpad after T420
>battery lasts forever
>the trackpad is actually good unlike any Thinkpad model ever
>the only polished UNIX experience available nowadays thanks to MacOS
Are you ready to swallow the red pill and buy a used Macbook Air?

Attached: apple-macbook-air-2015-02.jpg (830x467, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/g/?task=search2&ghost=yes&search_text=&search_subject=&search_username=&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=apple-macbook-air-2015-02.jpg&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_op=all&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=post
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I am actually thinking about it.

but it cant play games like my w520 can

Hmmm... now where have I seen that image before?

warosu.org/g/?task=search2&ghost=yes&search_text=&search_subject=&search_username=&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=apple-macbook-air-2015-02.jpg&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_op=all&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=post

Attached: snapshot8.png (1262x709, 291K)

My next laptop will be a MacBook. I’m done with thinkpads.

I have to admit i fucking hate the trackpad on my t480. Almost always use a mouse. The number of ports is amazing though. Will always take this over the air

Google Macbook Air and see what comes up as one of the first images.

You kinda can eGPU on Macbook Air, but that's not the best experience.

I think you should poo in the loo.

Attached: snapshot9.png (755x691, 263K)

The worst part about the old Airs were the screens. Jesus were they bad. Horrid resolution and terrible viewing angles.

>those bezels
Even the Elitebook I'm using from 2012 has smaller bezels.

I got a 13" Macbok Air from 2013 I got for free becuase I had to test something on MacOS. The 1440x900 TN panel on the Macbok Air fucking sucks, the keyboard is trash, the trackpad is better than most laptops tho. Battery on the Macbook Air is pretty good because they are underpowered and the screen is low resolution. Everytime I use MacOS I want to vomit and I can't change the stuff that makes me want to vomit. If you want a package manager you can use brew, which is the most trashy package manager you can find. Even chocolatey on Windows is beter than this.

>Muh panels
buy a TV dumbass, who the fuck watches anything where quality is important on anything less than 4K 27-inch IPS monitor?
>16:10 Master race
so is the best modern ThinkPad ever made (X201)
>battery lasts forever
until it breaks 2 years later and Apple tells you to buy a new computer
>the trackpad
who the fuck uses a trackpad when there's a trackpoint available? trackpads are really like a half-way there between the accessibility and flexibility of a touchscreen for design and such which most modern laptops have except for macs and the awesome productivity advantages of a trackpoint for devs
>the only polished UNIX experience available
If having to use software just to transfer over some music to a phone, then having that software shit itself with anything more than a 100GB of music and kill your phone in the process is "polished" to you then yeah i guess

>better keyboard than any ThinkPad
completely untrue, basically every ThinkPad even the X1 lenovoshit portable memes has the best keyboard of it's generation of laptops, sans maybe gaymur laptops with mechanical and pseudo-mechanical keyboards

I actually did that 2 weeks.a macbook air 11" 2011 used with a broken display.My laptop before is a thinkpad r61i.It's obviously slower because it's 3 years older, so I don't compare that.The macbook keyboard is as good as the thinkpad one.The trackpad from the thinkpad is trash, but the all use the red pointer anyways. we all use the red pointer on the keyboard.It lacks features unlike the apple trackpads, but is faster and comfortable.The only part I dislike about the the macbook is that it can get hot as fuck, if don't pay attention.os x has a better layout and is much more convenient, but is far less customizable than linux distros like Debian.

Attached: Melty+Blood+EX+Summer+Beach+Arcueid+Figure+Pic2.jpg (450x338, 18K)

Macbooks were attractive in the late 00s for their battery life and aluminum unibody.

Now there are PC "ultrabooks" copycats that are much cheaper, who are not completely soldered down (which is still a trend), and the OS is not locked down.

I don't have anything against the iPhones, but people who buy Macs nowadays are literal retards.

No, I hackintoshed my laptop that I use as a desktiop computer.
Here's a picture of Finder with a preview of a cute girl drawn by Raita-sensei.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-11-10 at 21.01.03.png (965x820, 328K)

Pretty much any business grade laptop - thinkpad/latitudes/precisions/elitebooks have keyboards that shit all over fruit toys, never mind better build quality, repairability, compatibility with windows/linus and exchangeable parts
Macs literally exist for:
- people who dont give a fuck about money and just want to fit in
- zoomers that want to drink their latest onions product while typing on their facebook blog about how they are fighting government oppression

Attached: 3587856000000578-0-image-a-7_1466548290768[1].jpg (636x382, 62K)

comfyposting from my 2015 air. Can't believe I thought mac were for faggots, it's the best computer I have owned. The fan stopped working but that's it.
inb4 muh specs hurr durr

Attached: waifu2x.jpg (992x1416, 178K)

> fan stops working
> in a less than 3 year old 1000 dollarino product
> NOT a piece of junk
The biggest trick applel pulled is convincing people that a metal exterior means good build quality
Seems all you basedboys just fall for it time and time again

I swear if they put out the new air at $1000, i'd have actually got one, but $1200 is taking the piss a bit

This. Surprised they even sold it so long.

anything newer than the 2013 is great general purpose machine to this day

you reek of curry