Dont see a /sqt/

dont see a /sqt/

say I've got a show I torrented. What software would allow me to select the show and pick up where I left off the same way you would with something like Netflix?

Attached: hitormiss.jpg (750x1199, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

collinsdictionary.com/us/dictionary/english/camwhore
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Camwhore
bestbuy.com/site/wd-easystore-4tb-external-usb-3-0-portable-hard-drive-with-32gb-easystore-usb-flash-drive-black/6290668.p?skuId=6290668
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kodi

tried kodi before
couldnt figure out how to use it, didnt seem great
is it what you always use to watch stuff?

Yep. Run it on my nVidia Shield for content stored on my NASes. I've gone weeks between picking up where I left off (usually on movies) and it always gives the option to start from beginning or where I was last.

Who is this girl (boy)?

mpv

@nyannyancosplay on twiter and on TikTok and she’s 19 I’m her stalker #1

I'm trying to use an old Raspberry Pi, I think version 1 model B+, to show a website on a shitty projector that only has composite video input, so the Pi is the only thing I own capable of connecting to it.
I'm testing it out with a TV beforehand, and when I changed the startup resolution from 640x480 to 1024x768 and rebooted, the Pi failed to give any video signal to the TV. It's no longer working in the projector either.
Is that resolution too much for it to handle? What gives?

I'm running android-x86 on qemu and when it captures the mouse the cursor disappears. I know I can prevent this with the -show-cursor command when launching from a terminal, but is there a way to do this through virt-manager for convenience?

Plex

>Try to replace mini usb port on PSP
>Pads pop straight off the moment I touch it
I'm not even upset about that, what I want to know are where are the fucking traces? Am I crazy? Because to me it looks like every pin goes to the same trace, which doesn't make any sense

Attached: IMG_20181110_154135.jpg (4160x3120, 2.79M)

What the fuck am I doing wrong?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-10_20-39-43.png (820x514, 71K)

how do I do the last one? I don't want to click "solutions"
here's what the dictionary looks like
(it's python)
inventory = {
'gold': 500,
'pouch': ['flint', 'twine', 'gemstone'], # Assigned a new list to 'pouch' key
'backpack': ['xylophone','dagger', 'bedroll','bread loaf']
}

Attached: file.png (905x525, 68K)

I don't know python, but maybe something like inventory['gold'] += 50 or inventory['gold'] = inventory['gold'] + 50 if python doesn't have these operators

>inventory['gold'] += 50
this worked, thanks!

I have a spread sheet with a column formatted in "MM/DD/YYYY HH:MM:SS"
Some entries are a few hours after the previous one. How can i report the time difference between then? to the adjacent cell?
Not all entries are on the same day some are the next day or days later, if it is that i dont want to report anything, only the same day and the hours:minutes that they were off.

mpv with save-position-on-quit in config

Plex.....

If you torrent often, a dedicated plex/torrent box is probably ideal for you.

Bad syntax for ternary operator. You want:
a if b else c

I am also intrigued. I've seen it on various boards before but didn't really pay any attention. Is it a girl or boy? It's hard to tell.

Attention starved camwhores and the faggots that want to give them attention all go to

I need to get a HDMI switch/selector, I don't really care about remote controller because I'm going to use it in front of my PC screen anyways.

Will any chink one do?
Will I get any more input lag for my vidyagaems?

>camwhores
Camwhores get nude for money

Attached: huh2.jpg (400x673, 64K)

Camwhores whore themselves on camera for attention. That's where the name camwhore comes from. Strippers get nude for money.

Strippers are in strip clubs, non digital
Camwhores get on their webcam and get naked for money.

You've been on the internet not long enough young one.
Although you'd have a point if you said the meaning had changed, you're just denying it was ever like that.

The term is older then you are.
I've rode the waves of the 320x240 stream of webcams on the shadiest parts of the early internet.
Camwhores get on their webcam and sell their body for money and gifts.

Tiktok is not a platform for camwhores

collinsdictionary.com/us/dictionary/english/camwhore
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Camwhore

I stepped on my Lenovo Tab 4 10 Plus and now touch input doesn't work. The screen looks fine though, everything else seems to also work and there is no apparent physical damage. I did a factory reset and that didn't help.

Is there any chance to get a bluetooth or usb input device working on this tablet without being able to use any touch input to even get past the first-time startup screen?

Attached: tab.jpg (706x706, 23K)

I'm setting up a home server, mostly for file sharing and backups. Which should I do:
1. Use the 4tb 3.5" hard drive I already have in there, or,
2. Use two of these in a raid, extracting the drives from their enclosures if need be, even though doing so would cost more than what I spent on the computer: bestbuy.com/site/wd-easystore-4tb-external-usb-3-0-portable-hard-drive-with-32gb-easystore-usb-flash-drive-black/6290668.p?skuId=6290668

If it runs android you can try plugging in a mouse using an OTG adapter.