Technology is not just computers

Give it up for the piece of tech that proves the Japanese are the superior race.

Attached: japbidet.jpg (800x942, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_uvzKzWpRNI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just use a bidet my dude

Attached: 699873916.jpg (1000x1500, 392K)

just buy a chinese toilet seat bidet add-on for your toilet on aliexpress for $50 my dude

Da fuq is dat?

it washes your ass

I don't really get the point of a bidet when the sink is literally 2 feet away, just put water on the toiler paper and you're basically golden
And at a public bathroom it seems like even more work to maintain

youtube.com/watch?v=_uvzKzWpRNI

You can probably get one of those locally for cheaper

thats just going to mix the shit on your ass with water, its still gonna be on your ass

>Takeaway bag for special poos

Not nice to call your mom a piece of tech.

A bidet is literally on of the best (and most important) thing in my life. I literally can't take a shit outside of my bathroom, literally that thing cleans your ass so good that you can literally stick your cock up my ass and it comes out clean.

>being this retarded

You have never used a bidet have you.

I miss this shit, ever since I moved to Canada. Toilet papers hurt my ass so much.
Why can't white people into this ?

Glad we're on a proper weeb board where all of us use the ass gun

I love that thing so much

fucking baka gaijin touching and spreading shit on their bum with dead trees absolutely filthy

heck no, i just shower after, there's something very feminine about bidets

Just get one of these

Bidet is literally enema on steroids, literally the insides of your rectum is so clean that you just want to insert something inside.

Always kept my shits inside until I can get to one. Sometimes long enough for it to become rock hard but the bidet breaks it up and I can shit it out easily. I can confidently say my asshole is the cleanest out of all the people in my 50 mile radius because im getting enemas every time i shit

Attached: 1541915397401.jpg (635x1000, 669K)

i'll have you know my asshole is cleaner and i'm within a 50 mile radius

Actually my asshole is cleanest, in fact so clean that I can have anal sex at the drop of a hat.

yeah but you're not within a 50 mile radius of
>68445567
now it's 40, better fucking hide

You underestimate the amount of water pressure on a typical bidet

I have a hand shower at home, and it's really good. My European relatives had it in their house and I was fascinated at how handy it was.
Even the wettest, most sticky, poor could not evade the power of my hand shower. I use it prior to wiping, and hell does it make wiping a lot easier and convenient

Attached: bidet_2.jpg (1200x1200, 187K)

I've always wondered about bidets though, what do you do about having a wet ass? I've got some hair so it's going to take a little effort to dry. I've seen lots of pictures where the TP is either non-existent or is that trash ultrathin stuff that disintegrates if your hands are sweaty.

You can use toilet papers to dry out your ass. You only need to touch your ass lightly so they won't hurt your ass like you use them to wipe.
My grandpa even has a towel dedicated for this.

In based nippon or any other se Asian country toilet paper is supposed to be thrown directly into the trash can as it is only used to dry off your pristine spotless arsehole (so your hand never touches contaminated)