Listen to me, tech savvy youtubers dont exi--

>listen to me, tech savvy youtubers dont exi--

Attached: D480F98A-9506-41F2-8853-1875AF94A10B.jpg (780x780, 72K)

>techsavvy = reading the verge and ars technica articles
Only good example of a tech savvy yt-ber is Wendell of level1tech. He at least knows what the fuck a protocol is.

HOW DARE U SAY DAT ABOUT onii-chan

APOLOGISE

Attached: 1489331685586.jpg (331x463, 35K)

I honestly can't find anything interesting about this guy. LTT and JayzTwoCents are funny and do some experiments, sometimes they do really interesting stuff
Bitwit is cringe most of the time, it's entertaining in it's own way
MKBHD, when is not shilling, makes good points about phones
Wendell is on the more power user side of tech, I like it
But Austin, I just don't know what's his point. Normie tech? Aren't blogs and Facebook enough?

Why is he so buff

Guy looks like he is 14 years old and has a super annoying voice.

Liftcel

HEY

HEY GUYS THIS IS AUTISM

its because hes short af
its easy for short people to look like they have a lot of muscle when theres less space to fill

think about it. have you ever seen a person with dwarfism that was skinny

HEY GOYS

I dare you to post one then.

Linus is INMENSELY superior.

PROVE ME WRONG.

I don't often see short people noticeably muscular the way he is.

The dude just works out... chill.

Agreed.
Wendell is the ideal
Austin is like a special needs classmate we keep around and pretend like he's normal so he can have a chance at living a happy life.

HAY GUIZE DIS IS AUTISMO

he is gymcel

*block your path*

Attached: download.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

Fucking god I read this with his voice and I'm literally dying

LTT, J2C and Steve from GN don't actually know shit, they're pedestrian tier knowledge, just seems like they know a lot because they have cool RGB and custom loop cooling.

Buildzoid seems pretty knowledgeable

LTT seems like he's knowledgable enough in stuff he's interested and working on that he can be a reliable source of info

but all of his memey videos about rgb gear and hoverboards and shitty gimmicks like phone accessories and gamer devices (unfortunately the stuff that funds his channel) are what he has to focus on to make real bank and pay his employees. He seems to really enjoy the technical aspects of servers and high-end builds that do very specific things, or that do the stuff they are built do to very well at least.

JC2 seems like a dumbass that doesn't understand what he actually wants in his computers, and is more interested with the "fame" part of his youtube channel.

Steve is a technical nerd with next to no charisma and while he is straightforward and knowledgable, I find his content very hard to consume. Deadpan has it's place but he's completely unanimated in his delivery and it's frustrating.

it's not fair Chads get out my technology reeee

People actually choose to watch his 10 minute laptop and phone ads?

Attached: 1538981953023.jpg (624x480, 68K)

Attached: 1521098138969.png (653x334, 10K)

?

I'm a short skeleton. guess i lost the genetic lottery

Why does he love Asians so much?

HEY GUYZ DIS OSTIN
OOOOOOOOO U WONT BELIEVE WOT I BOUGHT ON AMAZON!!!!!!!
WOW THIS KEYBOARD REALLY NO GOOOOOOOOOD HAHA
OOOOOOOO WOWEEEEEE NOOO GOOD AND MANY MONEYS!!! NOOOO GOOOOOOOOD
PURCHASE APPLE

If you are cute or can make yourself cute then you will have better dating prospects then buff manlets

Attached: 15408655065621.png (1098x1844, 2.21M)

linux sebastian's small pecker is considered large in asia

I don't get how he has so many subscribers. He feels like a dude who is trying really hard to reach that 200 subscriber mark so he acts all overly energetic, and is trying really hard to have a girlfriend so he gyms, and is trying really hard to be part of the Tech youtuber gang so he always wants to do collabs and shit.
I saw him on a Scrapyard wars once on LTT and he literally didn't know how a fucking PSU was connected and was all awkward trying to be funny. Then he appeared in an AskMKBHD video where he was supposed to give his own answers but only piggybacked Marques' responses, FUCKING HELL he even answered that his favorite music album was literally the same as Marques'.
He is cringy as a guest, I cannot guess for the life of me how someone would watch a video where it's only him participating.

Yeah, hi Buildzoid. Your videos suck and you're irrelevant.

Can't stand to listen to his screechy voice for more that 2 mintues

Go shill your dumbass e-celebs somewhere else.