Cellphones without the Anatel seal will stop working in Brazil

Cellphones without the Anatel seal will stop working in Brazil.

What do you guys think of that technology? No more outside phones for us.

Attached: banner-portal-anatel-selo-anatel-736x401.png (736x401, 402K)

Other urls found in this thread:

anatel.gov.br/celularlegal/imei
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What is you steal the IMEI from a brazil dumbphone?

Explain

how can they block specific models?
I worked with a company trying to get anatel approval - such a pack of lazy fags

>living in a third world shithole where manufacturers need to pay to get their phones whitelisted

So will my Xiaomi just stop working at some point? I bet the Chinese will find a way around the block instead of losing the market.
Weirdly enough, I bought a Kindle Paperwhite Manga version that is supposedly only sold in JP, and for some reason it has Anatel logo on it.

>No more outside phones for us.
That's not how it works. A quick search proved you wrong.

>What if you steal the IMEI from a brazil dumbphone?
Great idea user, assuming the backend is an IMEI whitelist. This is illegal though.

If the cellphone doesn't have the seal, it'll not make or receive calls.

I don't know how they operate.

It's a crime easily traced.

At least we don't have mass shooters.

>So will my Xiaomi just stop working at some point?
Preciselly.

Oh, yeah? Prove me then.

>At least we don't have mass shooters.

not that op and not from the us but let's face it, Brazil has plenty other serious crime problems.

anatel.gov.br/celularlegal/imei

I think you can check here, not successful for me because not currently on BR.

Attached: ss.png (1196x107, 8K)

No one cares about zika-niggers. Kys

Can I not use other carrier?

Mass shooters would be an improvement you stupid Portuguese reject.

I was kidding. We do have mass shooters here too. And also all those serious crime problems you mentioned.

So we are improved.

You can. But the cellphone must have the seal.

Attached: realengo.jpg (640x360, 36K)

>But the cellphone must have the seal.
Why?

Wow. They've already started to enclose the Internet, and apparently all phones will need to have an hardware tracker in order to work.

Attached: Worried.jpg (474x474, 29K)

How will this affect the number of BR phoneposters? I only care if it will decrease it.

Why does Brazil want to be a Nazi wannabe hell hole?

Do try and use unauthorized phones on an FCC network.

For what purpose?

Smells like censorship.

Not necessarily. Big retail cant sell phones without the seal.

As for xiaomi and other chinks, the IMEI will be blocked only if it is confirmed as a cloned IMEI.

And if they do that, some chinese brands you can change the IMEI on-the-go

Stop reading only the headline faggot

>This is illegal though.
Nobody cares
>It's a crime easily traced.
No.

anal tel??

Because it proves that the bands that it operate are approved and is not a cloned phone(that are very common, and used on blackmail and shit)

This move is mostly because samsung and other big brands want to seal the import of phones, they already refuse to fix your stuff that you bought overseas, even if under Samsung or apple warranty, alleging hardware incompatibility.

T. Someone that bought a Samsung tablet overseas and was refused a fix for the wifi daughter board, even tho it was under Samsung warranty

Ps: Samsung is big in low-mid end cellphones, and is losing market share for imported Xiaomis and other alibrands

This is totally not true, they REALLY want to stop knockoffs, you can buy any smartphone from anywhere else and still get it to work.

Laos/chinese phone bought 2 years ago.

Attached: imei.png (1164x582, 36K)

I assume most chinkphones aren't FCC certified but will work just fine if the bands are supported.

So, according to Anatel, they are only blocking phones that have not been certified by some agency which anatel recognizes.

too sad but please dont come to Aargentina, we already have too many people

Going to a country that are in a worsr economic crisis than ours? Argentinian pls, you think too much of your country

t. monkey who is prolly going to get shot in the next 15 minutes

t. Delusional mestizo that think is white and call their equal "monkey"

Also, stop sending your hippies and their 5 childs, we will not buy ring and collars from they

I used a phone made by LG for Canada in the US for several months.

Give it back, Felipe.
Also, nice source

pirate cellphone =/= chinese cellphone

Chinese cellphones have valid IMEIs and are registered on GSMA, so their IMEI are valid worldwide. Those phones are not registered by Anatel, but they are homologated by international agencies such as FCC or CE. They will block those mp20's with 10 chips you buy from chinks on 25 of março.

Attached: 1519693962621.png (569x569, 560K)