QWANT now has a dark theme built in...

QWANT now has a dark theme built in, has bangs like cuckcuckno has a lite version without JS needed and is just a superior privacy browser.

What's your excuse for using Botnets like Google,Bing, ddg, yabdex, etc?

Attached: SmartSelect_20181111-085222_Qwant.jpg (1435x643, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

privacytools.io/#ukusa
help.qwant.com/help/qwant-search/searching/how-use-qwick/#help_details
about.qwant.com/legal/privacy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>European search engine

That's code for gay

fucking finally. it took them long enough

This its hosted in France so there's absolutely nothing private about it. Although it's still better than Google because it won't connect your search history to other devices and sites like having a Google account and using Google search does.

Whats qwant and how its ddg a botnet?
I have yet to see a single proof that ddg is botnet, all the spergs on Jow Forums keep shitting on it but I haven't seen any solid proof yet

>US search engine
That's code for subhuman prole

>french
>private

Well, it seems it's hosted in the US using AWS owned by someone who made money by selling user data by his previous project. Think what you want about it

It refers to ddg

Is there any way to prove they sell user data still?
Sure their past is important to know, but so far no one has proved that they actually sell user data
Being hosted in the US and using AWS dont imply much, what does this mean for them? Are they forced to hand over user search queries?

>This its hosted in France so there's absolutely nothing private about it.
Build a small company, come here and lie to customers, see what happens.
You wouldn't last a month.
If you're not gafam, you're literally our bitch and you won't fuck with us.

France is part of the Fourteen Eyes, therefore I don't really expect much
privacytools.io/#ukusa

>France
>Privacy
hon hon hon

Bing finnah fuck you up.

Usa us code for nsa botnet

I use Ecosia because muh trees
If I don't find what I need I fall back to Startpage and Yandex
I tried using Qwant as a fall back for a while but the results where too similar to Ecosia

Ceo of discord used to sell data before on another app but now on discord there's literally no proof so discord must be safe to use right?

google is code for good goy.

It's OK, but it still has a long way to go.
Also, it does the same crap as google:
It friggin ignores words I type in!!
Fuck, why?
>search for "Latex some error message"
>get latex fetish results that do not contain anything of my input, besides the word latex

I gave up on other search engines after I realized nothing can match Google. on DDG I would use the !g bang on 90 percent of my searches anyway.

tried searx but no instance fit my preferences. tried startpage which is probably the closest to best, but it doesn't allow searching but custom date range

then here's a great fucking idea, go to the URL bar and type random shit and see what fucking happens.

Besides, you probably don't do anything in your fucking life important enough to hide.

The truth is that you can't have full privacy online or on your computer even. All you can do is minimize the effects.

Tried a bang I use often, !pypi, and it doesn't exist in Qwant.

What's wrong with startpage?
Does want also let's open websites with proxy?
Does it also fetches Google results being a bridge between Google and your browser?
Has it some other features startpage doesn't?

What went wrong?

Attached: Capture.png (999x898, 20K)

If you dont have proof of something, how the fuck can you claim its true you nigger?
Discord doesn't advertise themselves as a privacy friendly chat software, and even if they did how can you be sure they're selling your data? What makes you assume that?
There doesnt need to be direct proof, just enough data to make the assumption, eg how they make money
If you can't even provide that, you're nothing but a brainlet trying to prove your conspircies

No, I'm advocating to use searx

>Besides, you probably don't do anything in your fucking life important enough to hide.
You're not wrong, but I'm still going to prevent companies from data mining to profit off of me to the best of my ability.

What the fuck is Qwant?

Nothing. That's the beauty of it

Literally nothing. Best privacy oriented search engine, afaik.
Only Google fucked it up a bit, now you can't just open full size image through startpage without visiting website.
Not sure how it works and why they can't fix it.

Attached: 4836dfbf94a9c5217cb8e2e113abf9c32cdc728c93be2f03178ae103c88fee2a.png (1701x8000, 2.69M)

9eyes

There's a PHP one but not python. Gay.

help.qwant.com/help/qwant-search/searching/how-use-qwick/#help_details

The new ui is awful, I loved the old one

>What's your excuse for using Botnets like Google,Bing, ddg, yabdex, etc?
Qwant shares all your searches with bing.
src: about.qwant.com/legal/privacy/

it uses google results and google results suck now.

I like bottom three screenshots.

Okay don't click ads?

>absolutely nothing private about it
It makes it at least much more private than DDG

>french
No thanks.

Are you implying ixquick is not better than DDG?

If there his hope