>find an iPhone
>locked
>literally useless
>give it back to the owner

>find an Android
>locked
>has literally a billion exploits
>have a brand new phone

iPhones are nigger proof and this superior.

Attached: 1519588537865.jpg (671x671, 48K)

android has been able to use the same boot encryption as iPhones for almost a decade now, dipshit.

>implying niggers can even bypass FRP locks to begin with

AYO DIS PHONE NOT LETTIN ME START JUS SAYIN THIS GOOGLE ACCOUNT SHIT AYO FUCK DIS USELSS TRASH NIGGA

there's so many idiot proof tutorials by pajeets on youtube so I doubt that.

>give it back to the owner
Why?When I find locked phones I throw them into a river.

>find an iphone
>type in root
>unlocked

*blocks your path*

Attached: knox.jpg (1200x607, 38K)

based Tyron
>holding volume down and power key while booting is hard to get to fastboot and unlock the device

you still have to enter your password to make the phone boot if you have encryption enabled. you can't just de-encrypt something that doesn't save your password by pressing a button.

>implying jamal understands bootloaders
>implying jamal won't just sell it for scraps
Ebay has bad news for you, faggot.

Attached: 1483688533170.png (1000x669, 912K)

you can erase the encrypted partition and then reset the phone just fine from fastboot.

fastboot format:ext4:0x1c94ff3000 userdata

WHOS FASTBOOT NIGGA

>ctrl-f FRP
>0 results

You guys are retarded. Android phones since 4.0 have the original Google account stored on a separate partition, along with an associated private key stored in TEE. If the phone is formatted, it will only boot if you reauthenticate that Google account.

That is one ugly nigger holy shit

/Thread

>>ctrl-f FRP
results

you might be the retarded one m8 see

That doesn't work on phones with factory reset protection. Apparently some implementations can be bypassed if the phone is still on, though.

and there are exploits that still exist to bypass the frp and factory reset the phone completely

you can't do that with an iPhone

That's because iPhones cuck you out of full access. You can unlock the bootloader on Android and do whatever you want from there, but the device will be wiped in the unlocking process. It isn't an exploit, it's a feature allowing the user to control their device. All non-shit computers can do it.

Give it back, Tyrone.

>You can't do that goym

Attached: Screenshot_20181112-002805.jpg (1080x2340, 661K)

> find an iPhone
> Unlocked
> Literally useless
> Give it back to the owner

>Find an Iphone
>Locked
>Literally useless
>Throw it in the river out of spite
>ICuck has to buy a new fruitphone

You where saying?

Some phones just boot into fastboot if you enable it under development settings.

iPhones are literally useless out of the box.

>indirectly giving apple more money