Was he right when he said that most forms of technology are a net negative on the human species?

Was he right when he said that most forms of technology are a net negative on the human species?

Attached: snowNiggers.jpg (636x699, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vg.no/nyheter/utenriks/i/LwVL1/vikernes-har-null-i-skatt-og-skylder-50-millioner
aftenposten.no/norge/i/Addrj/Vikernes-skylder-fortsatt-millioner-for-nedbrente-kirker-i-Norge
youtube.com/watch?v=-aBnh4GPVms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Was who right? Varg? He's barely right about anything, which is why he's sitting in his broken down car in a field in France making shitty pseudo-philosophy rants on Youtube instead of being a success in life.

Technology is just a tool. Hoomans are the retards.

Ferengi detected.

This. Fucking humies should focus on building an actual AI and going extinct or something

checked and sage because both you and Varg are retarded

Nice ad-hominem. Why not actually try to answer the question using logic and reasoning?

>Why not actually try to answer the question using logic and reasoning?
OP didn't post any logic or reasoning, he's literally just parrotting some racist murderer's shitty youtube video.

Yeah sorry about that I'm just a faggot.

too soon to know yet. at the rate of energy expenditure currently occurring and the net impact on the planet. maybe.

>be paranoid schizophrenic in black metal band
>Kill a guy because of your paranoid schizophrenia
>spend years hard time in jail like a nigger
>released from jail
>marry young stupid autistic girl who for some reason likes you
>have 5 kids you cant adequately support like a literal nigger
>support using welfare
>live in a shit shack in france with no bathroom and running water like a literal nigger
>excuse for this is you want to live more "simple off the grid life" despite still using internet
>claim to be a farmer but cant farm for shit (like a nigger)
>make excuses talking out your ass about how fruit trees cant handle the sunlight of france (there are literal flourishing fruit groves in flordia)
>make more excuses about snails and vermin eating your plants and saying "oh this is nature, we wont do anything about it"
>larp as a viking in the woods (like a literal autist)
>make failing dungeons and dragons copy
>become one of the most historically illiterate youtube personalities to ever exist
>make retarded claims such as that autistic people are more empathetic, that europeans are 100% neanderthal, and were all blonde
>ban people on youtube when they call you out on your retarded theories

why the fuck does anyone take varg seriously. He is by far one of the most retarded people I ever listened to. yet some people on here seem to worship him and buy into his absolutely retarded ideas.

also let me know if I forgot anything in the greentext there is just too much

No.

Silica Animus is banned under orders of the Emperor himself. Don't make me call the Inquisition, heretic.

Attached: 1446488384872.png (434x397, 56K)

If it wasn't for technology(Youtube) he wouldn't be able to peddle his shitty RPG and books to autists across the world and would starve along with his litter of children.

>also let me know if I forgot anything in the greentext there is just too much
Yeah, you forgot a couple of things.
>larped as a literal nazi in prison after ditching black metal for a short period of time and going back to being a metaller because neonazis didn't take him seriously
>tried living as a farmer in norway receiving ridiculous amounts of government subsidies because farmer, child support and as an ex convict (re-entry programme) but blamed failure as a farmer on norwegians being "racist" against ex convicts (yes, he literally said racist)
>hoarded guns in France because still paranoid schizophrenic as fuck and believing that race war is imminent and almost got jail time in france because inciting terrorism and hate crime online

Nice pasta
>>be paranoid schizophrenic in black metal band
citation needed
>>Kill a guy because of your paranoid schizophrenia
Nah, he killed him because he threatened to make a snuff film
>>spend years hard time in jail like a nigger
>>released from jail
Making a shitload of passive income from music while living for free and still making music in prison, seems ok to me
>>have 5 kids you cant adequately support like a literal nigger
He can adequately support them
>>>support using welfare
He owns the brand of the most influential black metal band in history, he doesn't need welfare
>>live in a shit shack in france with no bathroom and running water like a literal nigger
implying this is abad thing
>>excuse for this is you want to live more "simple off the grid life" despite still using internet
implying some forms of technology are equal to others
>>claim to be a farmer but cant farm for shit (like a nigger)
He actually prefers permaculture and hates farming and agriculture and has never claimed to be a farmer
>>make excuses talking out your ass about how fruit trees cant handle the sunlight of france (there are literal flourishing fruit groves in flordia)
citation needed
>>make more excuses about snails and vermin eating your plants and saying "oh this is nature, we wont do anything about it"
citation needed
>>larp as a viking in the woods (like a literal autist)
No, he LARPs as pre-Christian European
>>make failing dungeons and dragons copy
Yet still more successful than anything you've made
>>become one of the most historically illiterate youtube personalities to ever exist
Yet still more historically literate than you
>>make retarded claims such as
Nice straw man
>>ban people on youtube when they call you out on your retarded theories
Literally the only valid criticism of Varg in this entire thread, but even still it's his channel
Anything else to say or do you have more pasta?

Attached: varg.jpg (762x464, 138K)

>Nah, he killed him because he threatened to make a snuff film
He claimed self defence (after driving 7 hours from Bergen to Oslo in a car loaded with weapons and explosives and stabbed him 23 times, 19 which were in the back.

>Making a shitload of passive income from music while living for free and still making music in prison, seems ok to me
Hypocrite much? He lived on government money, not on music.

>He owns the brand of the most influential black metal band in history, he doesn't need welfare
He does.

>>make more excuses about snails and vermin eating your plants and saying "oh this is nature, we wont do anything about i
he mentions that in several old videos, you should leave something for mother nature or something like that, he is literal retard.

That's why I said "most forms of technology" in the OP
>>larped as a literal nazi in prison after ditching black metal for a short period of time and going back to being a metaller because neonazis didn't take him seriously
Oh no, a young man went through a phase? Oy vey.
>>tried living as a farmer in norway receiving ridiculous amounts of government subsidies because farmer, child support and as an ex convict (re-entry programme) but blamed failure as a farmer on norwegians being "racist" against ex convicts (yes, he literally said racist)
What? Where can I read about this? Never heard anything about it.
>>hoarded guns in France because still paranoid schizophrenic as fuck and believing that race war is imminent and almost got jail time in france because inciting terrorism and hate crime online
His wife literally owned 4 guns that were all manual-action, kek. He didn't incite anything - the (((government))) used this as an opportunity to scare him
>He claimed self defence (after driving 7 hours from Bergen to Oslo in a car loaded with weapons and explosives and stabbed him 23 times, 19 which were in the back.
And he went to prison and served his time, what's your end point here?
>Hypocrite much? He lived on government money, not on music.
he lived for free while making money on his music.
>He does.
He literally doesn't. On top of the shitload he makes from Burzum copyright and merch, he also makes a decent amount of ad revenue from his channel. He also sells a good amount of books. His wife is from French noble family
You should leave something, in a way. If you eat every single berry on the bush, there will be none leftover to grow new bushes. Understand what he means by "leave something for nature" yet or do you need another example?

Hello Varg I think your wife gets fucked by niggers when you’re LARPing in the woods.

Imagine being this much of a pathetic loser you suck off some washed up black metalist who ended up being a small time youtube e-celeb, because you can't think on your own. Varg is literally a dumb nigger who believes that the end of the world is nigh because the Rare-Earth crisis will destroy the world economy everywhere at the same time.

ok, now go back to youtube sucking his dick.

Ignored character assasination/ad-hominem.

>Oh no, a young man went through a phase?
Identifying as a literal nazi and showing up to court with a literal SA uniform after trying to escape from prison is hardly "a phase".

>What? Where can I read about this? Never heard anything about it.
vg.no/nyheter/utenriks/i/LwVL1/vikernes-har-null-i-skatt-og-skylder-50-millioner

In this one he claims he's running away from jewish lawyers.
aftenposten.no/norge/i/Addrj/Vikernes-skylder-fortsatt-millioner-for-nedbrente-kirker-i-Norge

>His wife literally owned 4 guns that were all manual-action, kek.
Breivik killed over 60 kids with a manual action rifle.

>And he went to prison and served his time, what's your end point here?
He's still claiming that he was innocently convicted.

>he lived for free while making money on his music.
Receiving welfare is hardly "living for free", he's living on tax payer money.

>On top of the shitload he makes from Burzum copyright and merch
Read the articles posted, he literally makes nothing, the Norwegian government takes everything. He still owes the Norwegian government 50 million NOKs for burning down our cultural heritage (viking churches from before the middle ages) and he has zero income.

Just go back to the subhuman shithole you crawled out from.

>shitload he makes from Burzum copyright
The first albums was recorded on Euronymous' label, which means that they own the copyright. The stuff he made in prison is owned by the Norwegian government. Not sure if he's made anything since "fleeing" to France, but pretty sure that everything he did in Norway after his release was worth absolutely fuckall since he was listed with zero income in our public tax records.

>they own the copyright
"they" as in Euronymous' family, that is.

>>Identifying as a literal nazi and showing up to court with a literal SA uniform after trying to escape from prison is hardly "a phase".
I don't really care about the past Varg. Varg specifically denounces his neo-nazi past in this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=-aBnh4GPVms
>vg.no/nyheter/utenriks/i/LwVL1/vikernes-har-null-i-skatt-og-skylder-50-millioner
He was charged that money by the government for crimes. It's not like they gae him it to farm and then they want it back.
>In this one he claims he's running away from jewish lawyers.
>aftenposten.no/norge/i/Addrj/Vikernes-skylder-fortsatt-millioner-for-nedbrente-kirker-i-Norge
He actually says he was forced out by "greedy lawyers", not 'Jews'.
>Breivik killed over 60 kids with a manual action rifle.
We're talking about Varg Vikernes.
>He's still claiming that he was innocently convicted.
I don't think he's claimed that any time recently.
>Receiving welfare is hardly "living for free", he's living on tax payer money.
He lived free for himself. Nothing wrong with living free from a system that wants you dead.
>Read the articles posted, he literally makes nothing, the Norwegian government takes everything. He still owes the Norwegian government 50 million NOKs for burning down our cultural heritage (viking churches from before the middle ages) and he has zero income.
He makes things with his wife. It's a loophole. He publishes everything in his wife's legal name and so the Norwegian gov. can't go after her. So he has income but he found a loophole and a way not to pay.
See above

Sentient God A.I. in a loli android body when?

Technology didn't produce net negatives on human species, normies and politicians hijacked it for commercial interests, hypercapitalized it and then had to dumb it down for everyone with an IQ below 70, that's when it produced net negatives.

Technology didn't produce net negatives, humans exploited technology to produce net negatives. Social media, 24h propaganda fear news cycle, surveillance companies, disinformation.

>He was charged that money by the government for crimes. It's not like they gae him it to farm and then they want it back.
You don't know how the Norwegian prison reentry programmes work. They literally give you money in order to support yourself so you can live a normal life before returning to society completely.

There's also child support, which at least in Norway becomes a considerable sum of money after the third child. Just ask the somalis here with 16 kids.

>He actually says he was forced out by "greedy lawyers", not 'Jews'.
(((greedy)))

>We're talking about Varg Vikernes.
Please defend how a literal murderer should be allowed to own guns.

>I don't think he's claimed that any time recently.
He literally still claims it is self defence.

>Nothing wrong with living free from a system that wants you dead.
It obviously doesn't want him dead, since they are giving him money in child support.

>He makes things with his wife. It's a loophole. He publishes everything in his wife's legal name and so the Norwegian gov. can't go after her. So he has income but he found a loophole and a way not to pay.
Dude, he doesn't make shit. He abandoned Burzum completely after The Ways of Yore flopped completely.

He also larped and claimed that several record companies were interested in releasing stuff under their own label, but that he said "no thanks" because he """""supposedly""""" wanted full artistic freedom. What a fucking obvious lie.

Varg hasn't been relevant since the 90s, user. The stuff released in prison was half good, but the absolute horse shit pagan stuff is so bad I'd rather pierce my eardrums than being forced to listen to it again.

>Varg specifically denounces his neo-nazi past in this video:
And at around 2 minutes in he explains why he barely makes any money from Burzum. And that the reason he's poor is because he gave away all his money.

>You don't know how the Norwegian prison reentry programmes work. They literally give you money in order to support yourself so you can live a normal life before returning to society completely.

You said they gave him 50mill. They didn't. They gave him money, but the 50mill was his "Debt" for his crimes.
>There's also child support, which at least in Norway becomes a considerable sum of money after the third child. Just ask the somalis here with 16 kids.
And everyone gets child support, not just Varg, so this is a moot point. Also, he didn't have/raise his kids in Norway but in france.
>Please defend how a literal murderer should be allowed to own guns.
He didn't own the guns. His wife did, after getting her French hunting permit.
>He literally still claims it is self defence.
It was, in a way.
>It obviously doesn't want him dead, since they are giving him money in child support.
Norway isn't giving him child support. He lives in France. And once again, everyone gets child "support", so once again this is a moot point.
>Dude, he doesn't make shit. He abandoned Burzum completely after The Ways of Yore flopped completely.
He abandoned his music because he has 5 kids to raise.
>And at around 2 minutes in he explains why he barely makes any money from Burzum. And that the reason he's poor is because he gave away all his money.
He was referencing his past. That wasn't talking about Varg in 2018.

>You said they gave him 50mill.
No, I said he OWES them 50 millions (as part of his sentence for the church burning). Learn to read.

>And everyone gets child support, not just Varg, so this is a moot point.
Only niggers and trash have 5 children though.

>Also, he didn't have/raise his kids in Norway but in france.
Only the last one or two are born in France. He also has a girl from an earlier relationship that likes to fuck niggers just to spite him.

>He didn't own the guns. His wife did, after getting her French hunting permit.
You're avoiding the point, he's a convicted murderer and you know very well he shouldn't be allowed to own guns.

>It was, in a way.
Driving 7 hours and murder someone on their own doorstep isn't in any way self defence. And you're avoiding the point, which is that he hasn't owned up to his crimes at all.

>Norway isn't giving him child support
They are though, because some of his children are Norwegian nationals.

>He was referencing his past. That wasn't talking about Varg in 2018.
He's talking in present tense when he's saying why he isn't making any money. In the same video he's justifying why he is living on welfare money from the French government and doing extreme mental gymnastics to try to justify why he isn't a massive hypocrite.

>hurr durr I'm living of the grid and farming but it's too cold/infested with insects to grow anything here (despite the fact that the pre-christian Europeans he worships literally did this for thousands and thousands of years)
>I'm a self-made and self-suficient man herp derp
>but I have no problems with taking money from the government because fuck those communist pigs and fuck cucked tax payers that are part of the (((system))), amirite

Do you hate Varg because he lives the life you wish you could live as a father of a loving family connected to their pre-Christian traditions, instead of being a childless wage slave like yourself?

I don't hate Varg, I just think people that suck his cock and worship him as some kind of misunderstood genius are stupid shits. It isn't a coincidence that 90% of them are zoomers that are too young to remember all the stupid shit he's said and done throughout.

>he lives the life you wish
Yes, I'd absolutely love to shit outside in the winter because I live in a house without indoor plumbing and sanitation and struggle to feed my five kids while blaming the government for my failure in life.

What if it's his philosophy being worshipped and not him? Can we not see Varg as a source of inspiration?
Yes, he has made mistakes but he owns up to 99% of them. That's more than most do.
He has a toilet inside and he has running water. He feeds his kids fine - his income from Burzum, his books, his TTRPG, his wife's books, his YT ad revenue, and child contribution from the French government that all parents get.

Hoooooooooly shit this level cock suckery is literally cringe

Attached: DfoN_FEUEAAtsGE.jpg (1200x794, 121K)

>What if it's his philosophy being worshipped and not him?
There is no coherent philosophy here, he flipflops and tries to justify his own poor life choices at every moment.

>Can we not see Varg as a source of inspiration?
Lol, are you trolling?

>Yes, he has made mistakes but he owns up to 99% of them.
You have a strange definition of "owning up", literally blaming everyone else and continuously using shifting arguments to justify your past mistakes is not owning up to anything.

>his income from Burzum,
He makes almost nothing from Burzum, he explains this in the video you posted.

>his books, his TTRPG, his wife's books,
This is almost nothing

>his YT ad revenue
You clearly don't know how this works. No one wants to show ads for his vids, because they don't want to be associated with him.

>and child contribution from the French government that all parents get.
So he's about as wealthy as the rapefugees that have to sell drugs and rob people in order to survive then?

I don't worship Varg. Clearly he has faults, like his daughter out of wedlock, and I don't like how he bans all dissenting opinions from his channel. I think he's more worthy of worship than any remotely famous person, though.

Nope, and of course he's a hypocritical retard talking to people through youtube after becoming famous for making music with electric guitars and then stabbing his bandmate

Who knows, without this technology I'd have no idea what the fuck he said.

Murderers aren't worthy of worship you fucking moron
You're no better than some nigger worshipping a gangbanging rapper

>his philosophy
"Everything was better before Christianity, fuck kikes and brown people should stay wherever they come from, you should be self-made and stop relying on the system for help except if you're me because I've earned the government handouts since they don't like me"

So deep and intelligent.

Nah, fuck you guys. You're just mindless drones that repeat whatever lies liberal media has told you. You're too low-IQ to understand that Varg may not be perfect, but he's right. Stupid NPCs and their endless shilling for cultural marxism.

That's called ad-hominem.

I like his philosophy. If someone else was saying the exact same things he is saying, I'd still like that philosophy. I don't 'worship' varg for his sake.
Nice strawman.
Checked, finally some sense in this thread.

>That's called ad-hominem.
actions speak louder than words
perhaps you should examine his philosophy more critically knowing it comes from a murderer

I doubt that it is true in it's entirety, most of the damage is the result of people getting addicted and becoming unable to control themselves, while companies love to fuel the self destruction of the people.

>ad-hominem
>strawman.
Your arguments is basically reduced to just screaming claimed fallacies now. Explain how any of those posts are actually wrong without parotting.

>Checked, finally some sense in this thread.
I was pretending to be you, you fucking tard. You're so stupid you didn't pick up on obvious sarcasm.

Define his philosophy using proper sentences and not shitposting about strawmen. I'll be waiting.

Is his wife actually autistic?

No, she's just extremely obedient/submissive and rarely voices her opinions except basically just repeating stuff Varg literally said seconds before. And she's very socially awkward, because she doesn't say anything and lets Varg do all the talking. She had an extremely strict and conservative upbringing.

>its only philosophy if my jewish friends say so
Try again

Nice strawman argument, try again.

No, I should take his philosophy as it is, and if not, as a look at Varg's life today.
Sure, I'll explain.
>Everything was better before Christianity
He never claims that.
>fuck kikes
Any parasite should get out. This is inherent to all human societies which is why Jews keep getting kicked out. This isn't a Varg thing.
>brown people should stay wherever they come from,
We should all stay in the environment we are designed for
>you should be self-made and stop relying on the system for help except if you're me because I've earned the government handouts since they don't like me
Again, varg gets no handouts that no other French parents don't also get.
>I was pretending to be you, you fucking tard. You're so stupid you didn't pick up on obvious sarcasm.
wow, you're sure good at that.
Varg's philosophy is a combination of parts of primitivism, tribalism, and anarchism. Varg encourages all people to connect to their real roots (not the Hebrew desert cult ones). Varg believes that we are a part of nature and that nature is the strongest force there is. He is against civilization and most technology as he believes it makes humans weak and lazy. He advocates self-sufficiency, having many children that you raise your own, and taking responsibility for your life. There's more but I don't care to type it all.
She's diagnosed HFA according to varg.
Not like there's anything wrong. Most if not all men alive would kill for a wife like that.

>He never claims that.
Whatever dude.

>Any parasite should get out. This is inherent to all human societies which is why Jews keep getting kicked out. This isn't a Varg thing.
It's a nazi thing. And it's demonstratively childish and unhistorical.

>We should all stay in the environment we are designed for
We aren't """designed""" for anything, Varg doesn't even believe in a creator. Also, he's literally moved from Norway to France and he's complaining about how the climate and environment in France is useless for farming.

>Again, varg gets no handouts that no other French parents don't also get.
He's receiving farming subsidies, despite not actually farming, so that's demonstratively untrue. He's also receiving child support from Norway.

>Not like there's anything wrong. Most if not all men alive would kill for a wife like that.
She looks and acts absolutely retarded. Go fuck a potato, most of us aim a little higher than that, lol.

>No, I should take his philosophy as it is, and if not, as a look at Varg's life today.
No idea should be considered in isolation. Looking where an idea comes from is a good indication of where that belief will lead you. And Varg is obviously a hypocrite using technology to tell you how technology is bad

>Most if not all men alive would kill for a wife like that.
Blow-up dolls aren't that expensive if you want a fuck hole that doesn't talk back
Most humans have evolved to the point where they want something more out of their partners, if you want to live in the past you're a regressive moron, throw out your computer and go do it, but Varg couldn't live without his because those kinds of people need others to preach the superiority of their ideas to

>Only niggers and trash have 5 children though.

Attached: 94a71ceebe1439f7c0abbaa9d32b7c1d8cc03404f31f0dab30d37d881d4eb58e.jpg (464x286, 36K)

You sound like a low-T cuck that's been womanized by parasite/vermin and modern feminism, lol.

>having bastard children outside marriage
>bailing on your daughter
Explain to me how Varg isn't a snow nigger.

yes I'm sure high-T chads like yourself want bottom-of-the-barrel doormat women with mental illnesses

He and his family literally lives on welfare and government handouts, you can't get any more trash than that. He tries to claim that he's growing food for his family, but he's stupid as fuck and can't farm for shit.

But that was his choice
Most of what you said are exaggerated truths and useless name calling. Varg is a tool with little self awareness, I agree but its interesting to listen to some of his viewpoints. I actually believed in the archaic knowledge from biology that genes are recessive before watching his video on blue eyes. I dont agree with everything he says but vargs viewpoints do stray away from generic opinions so that in itself is worth something. Most psuedo philosophers, especially you know who, preach from a modernist/cosmopolitan viewpoint and not many do it from a traditionalist angle like Varg does. You also shouldnt be surprised hes a bit of a social reject after spending 15 years in jail. I dont hear many people becoming a huge success after spending almost 2 decades in jail. The guy found solace in his life after a long time of fuckups

Sounds like a campus socialist preaching to a crowd that isn't interested. Faggot should leave if all he wants to do is bitch about Varg. I don't care for him since he gets his history horribly wrong but his life lessons and commentary on society can be neat. If people like that idgaf. Better him than some twink streamer that dyes their hair purple and plays shit vidya.

>Sounds like a campus socialist
that's an awful lot of projection in one post
I'm tired of you retards worshipping people with mental illnesses
but by all means if you think his wife is a catch

Theres also one thing I didnt mention. Varg may look like an idiot but I think he has some greater thoughts he doesnt share. The reason I believe why he continually remains controversial and says outrageous things is to draw attention to himself and his ideas. If he was another boring clod on the internet teaching pagan ideals and old euoropean culture, how many would care to watch?

Dude everyone gets you hate him, and nobody cares. Like I said, he is far less cancerous than 99% of shit out there on YT. His history is utterly wrong most of the time, but I think most people just watch him for the commentary. Lucky bastard has a vintage soviet suv, a faithful wife and five kids he invests his time into with enthusiasm. good life to me.

He has many watchers because he is still riding on the fame from his black metal days and putting black metal on the map through murder and burning down churches. Almost all that adore him has found him through the music, not his great and awe inspiring philosophy.

Also, he's not saying outrageous things to draw attention. He's saying them because he really really believes them. Friendly reminder that his parents were also neonazis and that his mother literally wanted to name him Quislingsonn

>Dude everyone gets you hate him
I don't hate him, I hate you and this board full of idiots worshipping bigger idiots

>Like I said, he is far less cancerous than 99% of shit out there on YT.
Wrong

Here's an idea, listen to life advice from someone who lives in real society and isn't a murderer living off the government

>five kids he invests his time into with enthusiasm.
Four kids. The first kid from the old days doesn't want fuckall to do with him.

Varg's just a dumb stooge. He uses Windows ffs.

>hate crime

Theres not many people out there who are both traditionalists and not social rejects as our Western society embraces meaningless modernism.
>living off the government
He stopped accepting welfare a few years ago

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Louis Cachet. His supreme white intellect is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of late European bronze age and proto-germanic paganism most of the philosophy will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Varg's traditional nationalistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his music- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Odalism, for instance. The true followers understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of this philosophy, to realise that they're not just tribalist- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Varg truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the inherent motive of self preservation in the "murder" of his former bandmate, which itself is an act of self defence. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Louis's genius wit unfolds itself on their PC screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Filosofem tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the my future obedient wife's eyes only- and even then she has to demonstrate that she's within optimal breeding age (preferably lower) beforehand.

modernism has a purpose
and if you want traditionalists who aren't psychopaths, try living with the amish
probably not edgy enough for you though

>He stopped accepting welfare a few years ago
Source or fuck off with your lies.

Never claimed his philosophy is what attracts an audience, its definitely his infamy but what I dont think you understand is the audience. Who is Varg more likely to attract, a 19 year old who posts right wing memes on twitter or a middle aged salaryman driving an s class to work? Varg wants the dregs of society to listen to him because he was once like them and his outlandish personality is what the young guys like. If he manages to make proper men out of them by having them embrace their old culture, rejecting degenerate ideas and pursuing a meaningful life with a good family then whats to hate about the dumb things he says?

>If he manages to make proper men out of them
by making them go to prison for for a decade?

I dont hate the Amish but I embrace technology and I'm not a Christian so theres huge incompatability issues there. Dont think because I like traditionalism that means I want to live innawoods like varg does

Was it worth wasting time writing that?

>If he manages to make proper men out of them by having them embrace their old culture
This is the same logic employed by Vigrid. All you're ending up with is a bunch of racist teens that do viking and medieval roleplayin in the woods.

Attached: spurdo.png (450x450, 377K)

Is Lords of Chaos worth watching?

yes

This, technology would cause no harm on it's own. The problem is shitty people misusing it.