Apple banning refurbs

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!
youtube.com/watch?v=K669-vhKshU

Attached: Is-Apple-Evil[1].jpg (500x375, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/list/spFrLJ
pcpartpicker.com/list/ckRbr6
macrumors.com/2016/05/24/iphones-too-expensive-india-apple-tim-cook/
cnbc.com/2018/01/29/why-apple-sells-just-2-point-5-percent-of-indias-smartphones.html
indiatoday.in/technology/news/story/iphone-is-now-indeed-too-expensive-for-india-sale-likely-to-fall-first-time-in-four-years-1382641-2018-11-05
theverge.com/2018/7/25/17611438/iphone-in-india-obstacles-to-success
igeeksblog.com/why-iphones-are-costly-in-india/
forbes.com/sites/ronakdesai/2018/02/08/why-buying-an-iphone-in-india-just-became-even-more-expensive/#36a4ab9348c8
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/z-AKUCW9z3QIuaU6QRbRHg/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/cI3_tmP5xpFTGlWmEg9goQ/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/PtGv4iC-jRbex3Xw592fAw/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/_glUELz4vv9hjRZ8x1cIKg/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/VNbuaDIfThMAlAASqaI0Kw/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/epKkMUP2mAJphUDLwAIY4w/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/llF-zz9URlbvsF7nE4mG0w/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/LDMvhb3n444ISJRI9u7YZQ/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/uskkuBo91wIlsRF2wxGiLg
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/cqSr-2OIIrWCcTMw_U-HEw/
warosu.org/g/image/wTFExNUp-vmyQ6BilZoT7A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: d6f.png (500x355, 170K)

(((Rossman))) BTFO

poorfags BTFO!!

>Apple
>Amazon
someday, a rains gonna come, wash all this garbage off the streets..

Good. I wouldn't buy a refurbished device from not-apple. Who knows what kind of corners were cut to get it up and running again.

has he ever do a shirtless vid?

I didn't even know Amazon was this gay until the day I tried to sell my Intel processor on the Amazon marketplace a few months ago and I was informed I was not "authorized" to sell Intel products on Amazon. What the fuck is this shit?

Check the workmanship of Apple in the video. Enjoy your pajeet repair and failing Applel hardware.

why would you sell on amazon marketplace?

Ebay is a far better seller experience

Another day and another reason not to support Apple as a business.

what the fuck ever about the video man. rossman likes to cherrypick things.

99% of the time you get your laptop repaired for a GPU or mobo issue they're not going to try to resolder the chip they're just going to replace the part entirely. And I trust an apple employee to follow the correct assembly/disassembly procedures a lot more than rossberg steinman

Apple is not in any way exceptional - it's a business and it'll find ways to cut corners and take care of the competition like anyone else. The brand image has you delusional and only in that way is Apple great. You are a good igoy, user.

(((intel)))

Why are you on Jow Forums defending apple?

Apple are rotten to the core

He's half Jew half Muslim.

Apple is shit, more news at 11

>muh Jow Forums prescribed opinions

because apple products are objectively superior to the alternative in almost every case, in every single way except for price. If money is no object, apple provides the most luxurious computing experience at every level of hardware.

>muslim is a race

*blocks your path*

Attached: .jpg (650x541, 80K)

>LOOK AT THOSE SHINY BAUBLES! APPLE HAS THE SHINEST BAUBLES IN TOWN!

It is. Jew is a race and Muslim is a race.
White people came from Jews, black niggers from Muslims.
It's a scientific fact.

>because apple products are objectively superior to the alternative in almost every case, in every single way except for price. If money is no object, apple provides the most luxurious computing experience at every level of hardware.
thinkpads are better than their laptops
custom builds are better than their desktop
nucs are better than the mini
all in ones are shit by default
roku is better than their smart tv platform
and any rooted chinkphone is better than ishit
and windows and linux are better than macos

yes, having actually good UX and the only vertically integrated top to bottom hardware maker is just a "shiny bauble"

stay poor and keep using your "thinkpad" which is either piss poor outdated IBM or a chinese abomination with a storied label.

I thought the courts just ruled it was illegal for Apple to do this.

literally no to all of this.

you listed the budget verison of every apple product. It has worse performance and UX across the board and will go to shit in half the time or less of the apple device, which you can either keep using for years or sell for 50% of the price to upgrade to the newest model

No its not. What you are referring to are west asians. Im 1/2 west asian. Im 1/2 persian. Im not muslim, im pagan.

Attached: rossmann.jpg (1200x624, 103K)

To repair. Not to sell refurbs.

>defending apple
>not attacking rossmanbergstein

yikes

I didn't list budget anything i said that all those things are better than any desktop or any laptop that apple makes

literally everything you listed is the budget option.

they have shitty ux and worse design language and bad product support and short software update lifetimes and blah blah blah on and on and on.

stay poor pradeep

>literally no to all of this.
>desktop
Current apple flagship desktop is the 8 core mac pro for $4000
Meanwhile with prebuilds
pcpartpicker.com/list/spFrLJ
Literally double the mac pro in every spec and then some and is $100 dollars cheaper

why does Jow Forums now hate Rossmann?
Like 5 months ago or something, he was Jow Forumss beloved hero. Can't you fuckers agree on anything?

can a macbook survive being spilled on?

Why ignoring the iMac Pro?

Sorry, I meant mudslime, not muslim.

The apple indians are using Jow Forums as their designated shitting street and turboshilling apple

Mine survived.

why do you think Jow Forums is your android safespace?

the rossman doesn't even work on phones

Why this guy hates apple so much, yet he still works on their shit?

ok let me adjust that for the imac pro, which is $13000 for the top spec
pcpartpicker.com/list/ckRbr6
Almost everything is doubled and is still $600 cheaper

lol, no. indians are the #1 androidshit fans in the world. You think they can afford an iPhone? The iPhone SE was made specifically for the poor septic pajeets

Can I run macOS in that?

>muh anecdotal evidence
macbooks have no drain holes for spills, they will fuck up 100% guarantee if you spill on it

No one is talking about iphones here retard this is a macbook thread

Yes but why would anyone want to do that? Nothing works on homosex

>they fuck up 100% guarantee
Then how my Macbook Pro survived?

>1kW PSU - $100
Wait, what? Why it's so cheap? I'll be getting 850 W seasonic for 145€

>pcpartpicker.com/list/ckRbr6
yeah, and you get a traditional piece of garbage big hot heavy powerhungry desktop that you have to put together yourself and install everything from the OS and drivers on up. Plus you're 100% responsible for all the troubleshooting which will inevitiably occur when trying to run a bleeding-edge build like this at its maximum capabilities.

With the mac you pull it out of the box and plug in the power cable, and turn it on. Literally everything else is wireless, so you can start using it in literally a minute after opening the box. The initial boot and setup will be done in under 5 minutes flat.

I want to use macOS. Simply as that.

Meant to quote:

Because i dropped my thinkpad in lava and it survived

because EVGA is fucking shit tier brand. They're "known" for their GPUs but my evga 1080 didn't even make it 2 days before artefacting and getting returned.

How do you survive the burns?

>Plus you're 100% responsible for all the troubleshooting
are you too dumb to troubleshoot?
every other point isn't even worth arguing with because its retarded

because my anecdotal evidence is fact

no, but my time is valuable. Which was the point of that post.

because evga 1080s had no vrm cooling and exploded, their psu's are rebadged bargain bin seasonics

I know, you get paid to shill, literally spending 4 hours building a computer and installing a OS too much for a call center indian such as yourself

So you're assuming that I'm lying because I giving you an experience that doesn't conform to your view, even though its possible and its reported to happen?
Ok, so I guess I can't convince you of anything.

What kind of individual purchases refurbished Macs?

Attached: 1541386713617.jpg (286x327, 75K)

No just macbooks literally cant survive a spill by design, they don't have the spill holes to let liquid through the laptop, if you are even telling the truth and it was a actual bad spill then if if didn't fail at first it will prob fail later due to corrosion of the internals

the retarded kind

huh, I had this subliminal message put in my head that EVGA PSUs are decent

lol no I live on the east coast and make over 6 figures. I am the liberal elite you love to hate.

again, indians cannot afford apple products

You have a point. But I also did take apart it and cleaned the mobo.
I suppose that it helped. But the average Macfag doesn't do that.

>race (noun)
>any group, class, or kind, especially of persons:
>Journalists are an interesting race.
You're thinking of ethnicity.

Every indian i know uses apple, no one who makes 6 figures being paid to shill

yes... exactly... I'm not a shill, I just genuinely like their products. I'm just killing time before I meet up with my QT korean GF for dinner and drinks

Well i didn't because Thinkpads don't need to be taken care of because they are build to be abused and easily serviceable if something does fuck up

this is what happens when you base you' re business on some shitty company that was destined to fuck you over

nice larp

nice ESL pajeet

I now have a thinkpad. Besides the fact that I hate the screen, its a nice lappy.

you do realize what I'm describing is actually the profile of an apple consumer?

we aren't stupid - that's why we have money to buy apple products

so you're larping? if you want the profile of an apple consumer then you are missing the whole faggotry and shitting streets part

no, I'm not larping at all, I really do use apple products and I really do make more money than you.

India is not a major market for apple, you idiot.

macrumors.com/2016/05/24/iphones-too-expensive-india-apple-tim-cook/
cnbc.com/2018/01/29/why-apple-sells-just-2-point-5-percent-of-indias-smartphones.html
indiatoday.in/technology/news/story/iphone-is-now-indeed-too-expensive-for-india-sale-likely-to-fall-first-time-in-four-years-1382641-2018-11-05
theverge.com/2018/7/25/17611438/iphone-in-india-obstacles-to-success
igeeksblog.com/why-iphones-are-costly-in-india/
forbes.com/sites/ronakdesai/2018/02/08/why-buying-an-iphone-in-india-just-became-even-more-expensive/#36a4ab9348c8

There are other ways to say, that you belong to the group of tech illiterate people constantly falling for scam.

you can lash out all you like, but nothing will ever change the fact that you're a no life loser that spends every waking hour of his street shitting life worshipping a fruity fag cult
one day you'll wake up as a cringey 30 year old virgin still worshipping your fruit toys and your grandma will neck herself upon realizing she raised such a pathetic incel
you will die alone, seething, and clutching a framed portrait of your syrian sandnegro messiah surrounded by your fruity babby toys

LITERALLY ALONE IN YOUR GRANNY'S BASEMENT ON CHRISTMAS SHILLING iTOYS

L M A O
M
A
O

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/z-AKUCW9z3QIuaU6QRbRHg/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/cI3_tmP5xpFTGlWmEg9goQ/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/PtGv4iC-jRbex3Xw592fAw/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/_glUELz4vv9hjRZ8x1cIKg/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/VNbuaDIfThMAlAASqaI0Kw/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/epKkMUP2mAJphUDLwAIY4w/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/llF-zz9URlbvsF7nE4mG0w/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/LDMvhb3n444ISJRI9u7YZQ/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/uskkuBo91wIlsRF2wxGiLg
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/cqSr-2OIIrWCcTMw_U-HEw/
warosu.org/g/image/wTFExNUp-vmyQ6BilZoT7A

Attached: 1526714083256.jpg (643x960, 256K)

>India today
>the verge
>mac rumors
>cnbc

wew lad

Attached: chrome_2018-11-11_15-38-18.png (997x254, 167K)

Why are people talking about apples suddenly?

Apple products have great advantages such as. And incredible things like. And the only bad part is that they cost 4000$ and last like a year at most but thats not really a problem.

they last way longer you maroon

Too POOR to afford Apple?

Not liking a website has nothing to do with if what they're reporting is factual. This isn't a very opinionated topic. It's raw business.

>savage negro spotted.