I will do whatever the first 3 DUBS say

I will do whatever the first 3 DUBS say.

Attached: XD_Face[1].png (320x320, 17K)

KILL YOURSELF

“Oh yes!” Phil Swift barbarically grunted as he attempted to penetrate the Flex Tape with his big throbbing cock. However, the Flex Tape was too strong and he couldn’t break through it. Phil Swift then remembered how Flex Tape was no ordinary tape, and how it’s powerful adhesive is so strong, it even grips underwater. Despite realizing his efforts to have sex with the Flex Tape were futile, it was too late because Flex Tape grips on tight, and bonds instantly. He tried to pull it off, but Flex Tape keeps it’s grip, even in the toughest conditions. He pulled with the might of Zeus, but instead ripped his dick off in the process. “Now that’s alotta damage!” he exclaimed, but he wasn’t done there. Phil Swift knew there was only one solution. He dashed over to his canister of Flex Seal, and began to dip his severed cock in it repeatedly until it was covered in several even coatings. “Camera man, are you seeing this?!” he over enthusiastically asked to an empty room, at a blank wall. It had been weeks since Phil Swift had any food or water and the Flex Fumes finally started to go to his head. He slapped some flex tape on the bloody stump where his cock used to be since Flex Tape’s triple thick adhesive virtually welds itself to the surface, instantly stopping the toughest leaks, but it was too late. Even after his dick was chopped off, Phil Swift was still feeling very horny from the Flex Tape and Flex Seal, which caused lots blood to rush to a penis that was simply no longer there anymore, and resulting in excessive blood loss over a short period of time. Not to mention, the lack of sustenance was too great; causing him to already be severely weakened from the start. He laughed hysterically before toppling over dead and expressionless. But rest assure, Phil Swift still died happy, because he knew his death was at the hands of the product he loved most.

Attached: 5357498_p0.gif (200x200, 4K)

Unepic

KILL YOURSELF

Post credit card info

Attached: Gaame.jpg (1080x1062, 75K)

Yes OP now deliver or your a fag

You will do the exact opposite of what each of the dubs say

don't post credit card info

Attached: 1539235597615.jpg (666x658, 44K)

If i get dubs this post is shit and shouldnt be listened

Attached: 0xZeTxN7zukeMoLleZaihyzTHNk0a8iT3i8dkwsdHwk.jpg (480x480, 45K)

I don't have one
wasted

Then post your face

Attached: 1528629758656.jpg (500x445, 53K)

>I don't have one

Not my problem. Post credit card info NOW

Full face photo of (you)

just show us your kot

REEEroll

again, i wanna see how much OP is a fag

bump

watch doremi

Pls

never make another thread

its going to happen

yes

post your face

++

PATHETIC

post face with timestamp

Attached: 1541452735553.png (472x470, 304K)

re-roll

Attached: 1471027808_1470063950_NoScam-Legit.gif (740x354, 379K)

stop

show tits

post penis

I'm a dude

Fucking wasted. Rolling to see the fag

Ok Jow Forums if i say: "If i get dubs my parents dont love me". I should get some. Also rolling for this

Attached: 1536522284237s.jpg (124x125, 3K)