I dunno how much more I can take of this shit. It's like you just existing offends me to my core

I dunno how much more I can take of this shit. It's like you just existing offends me to my core.
Oh well. Life goes on. You're still a shit poster. You do you. We can have fun though. I always have a lot of fun around you especially when I'm fucked up.
Maybe that's how we should keep it. Yeah. I'd like that.
Checkout this song doe.

youtu.be/BovrADI0Exs

Attached: fdbb86fa06f0bbc2168345e4172c8584--anime-tattoos-cool-tattoos.jpg (550x508, 33K)

yosh yosh normie
you're my favourite cancer-afflicted degenerate ever
don't let r/banter keep you down

Attached: me giving you the patte.jpg (650x680, 273K)

Quit posting songs from my lover.

Hello.

hey bummy
you should play Jow Forums OJ some time
I heard you had it and I've been hoping to play with you

When u gonna kick the bucket of cancer

jkhgfdsasadfghjkhgfdsfghjkjhgfdfsddfghjjgfsASDGFHJGJFHDGFSADSFGHJKKHJGFDGFSFDGHJKHGFDSDFGHJKHGFDSFGHJGFDSAFGHJGFDSADSFGHJGFDSAFGHJGFD

I think I'd love to play some time.

Thanks leaf.
Hey bum.
Hopefully never.
Quit enjoying the things I like! I have complex emotions tied to this song now where I didn't before. Tom is still getting me to this day. Plus this is MY album LOVEer homu. Everyone already knows WE DON'T NEED TO WHISPER.

Attached: DRLm-jlW0AAVWyN.jpg (846x1200, 222K)

How you doing buddy?

I have complex emotions tied to many things. It's only natural.

KOT

Hi Normie.
>inb4 I'm too late

kot?

im gonna do an autocorrect paragraph just for you
i is the time of the year to start a new year with a new one person who is actually a good person to be in the same place as a kid and a guy who is actually a good person and a good person to be in the character of the character and the character of the character and the character of the character and the character of the character and the character of the character and the characters in this game are so hard and is so hard to get the characters to be in the character and the character of the characters in the character i i was the day we had the best time to go back to the first day of the year old and i was the day i was the year that we had the most recent year and i is a great

Attached: 3F8D4A04-BFC3-47DB-9CDE-9964ACE79F67.jpg (640x1136, 60K)

Hey normie you haven't died yet?

Attached: 1541550563740.jpg (504x559, 40K)

Weird but happy.
Yeah because you're a polyama that kisses prostitutes and has girl feelings. I have man feelings >///<
Hey cute.
Not yet. I'm taking you with me if I do faggot.

Attached: 1488110047546.png (476x700, 198K)

>I'm taking you with me if I do faggot.
Take me too.
I'll spew vitriol if that's what it takes.

Attached: nyaruko fast hands.gif (500x281, 1.99M)

Polyama? What the fuck is that? Polyamorous?
My feelings are just as manly as they need to be.

>Normie
>Man feelings
Don't you mean goblin feelings

Attached: 0fe8c676f8bbd403ee0037ccd79b022d.jpg (236x295, 10K)

I MISSED YOU
AAAAAAAAAA
AAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Do explain.

FUCK
SHIT
COCK
MONGLOR
AHHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HE'S PROBABLY ALREADY GONE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Are you having trouble contacting him?

Yeah....

Something you need to tell him?

N-no, it would just be nice to talk directly to him for a while instead of brief exchanges...

I see I see. I wish you luck man. Sorry it's been tough

Thanks Kitchen

He's dead

>replying to a scary goblin thread

guys

> goblin
WHERE

Attached: 1522398578343.jpg (250x244, 8K)