What's the best ergonomic chair i can get for under $200?

what's the best ergonomic chair i can get for under $200?

i need to save my back before it's too late

Attached: image.jpg (450x338, 135K)

sitting up straight is hard

my back and chest usually hurt during bedtime if i sit perfectly straight the whole day

Honestly? I use a wooden stool. It's sturdy, tough, and there's nothing to lean on. Also make sure your monitor is raised to head level and you're golden

how can I man weigh 12 pounds? what a ridiculous image.

It's the weight of your head on your neck. A forward head posture causes more strain on the neck.

Standing desk. And mindfulness. Any chair can work if you make the effort to sit up properly, and any chair will fuck up your back if you don't.

>i need to save my back before it's too late
While a good chair won't hurt, exercise and such is much more important!
A chair alone won't do shit.

Attached: file.png (280x168, 73K)

I'm not going to lie, this genuinely seems like the best option. Maybe not the most comfortable, but it is the most natural (I'm talking about neck/upper back posture) way to have your back. It'd only make sense that the natural posture of actually holding your body upright would be the best for you.

tfw 32 lbs
END MY'RE LIFE SENPAIS

Attached: 575f2fdb6e8477f28e573b1204c29a07a4bd1dd0b6cd2cd066ef9d888ab342e1.jpg (1181x1181, 106K)

Yeah it's not the most comfy but I'll take it over a cushioned office or "gamer" chair any day. Idk how your back is but also consider doing planks or other back exercises. Also sleeping on your back without a pillow if you need to fix your neck.

Make sure you don't use a pillow.

Attached: 3kthX.jpg (361x480, 19K)

Every time I see that image I imagine the monitor falling and breaking his face

My family has TERRIBLE debilitating back problems. I want to take every measure that I can to not have this happen. I'd imagine a standing desk like Torvalds would be the best. Also, I sleep on my stomach. I've never done any research on how bad that is. I'm twisting my neck all night so I can't imagine it's good.

Well no wonder, sleeping on your belly is the absolute worst because the spine was not designed for that.
Sleeping on back > on side > on stomach
It'll take getting used to but start changing your sleeping position, user

recliner from craigslist.
I have 3 all around $50 they're the best chairs on the fucking planet.

When you recline in a chair, your neck bends forward to keep your head upright.

Attached: wojakkkkkk.jpg (1080x720, 114K)

Go to a used office supply store and get yourself a 80$ hermon Miller or Steelcase, they will be old but still durable I'm using one now, and it's a game changer

They look identical to every other retarded office chair.

Have done this for 15 years. Work at a big company now as a lawyer, I am in front of a computer at least 12h/day (which is horrible).

Recently HR came in with a squad to check for worksafety issues. I thought it was a joke, but they were actually checking the heigts of our desks, chairs etc..

This HR guy came up to my desk and lowered my monitor as low as it could go, like 5cm above the desk and tilted it up (pic related).

Did some research, turns out he was right. Have changed my setup at home accordingly.

forgot to upload pic related :D

Attached: Bild-Blickwinkel-Sitzen.jpg (898x768, 42K)

>not laying back on your chair..
simply mount your monitors higher if you have no discipline.

You have a weak back and/or are fat

This is retarded and kills your neck.
I stopped having back and neck pain when I moved my monitor up to eye level.

Attached: Soroban.jpg (629x184, 36K)

no idea why this picture was uploaded...

>sitting
>not kneeling

Attached: 1524450700129.jpg (1000x1000, 79K)

I have scoliosis and I workout for 1.5 hrs every single day to preserve my back strength and body for as long as I can. Consider yourselves lucky if you only have to worry about developing a hump when you're 80. I hope I can walk properly and function normally by that age.

Sitting straight was really hard and uncomfortable for me most of my youth, but then I started to exercise regularly. The only way to make it feel good is to have strong back muscles, unfortunately.
Broke my back 3 times, the only thing that cured the discomfort were squats and hyperextensions.

Same, good luck scoliosis bro

Anyone have a mesh chair?

I have Aeron, best chair ever, you can get used ones pretty cheap from "2ndhnd com". 400 euro for aeron is pretty sweet, they have 15% off on black fridays, so this might be your chance .

> Can I get a cheaper chair and still have a good one?

No. I tried everything, aeron is pretty much the best overall, even though humanscale top tier chairs are good as well.

The only thing that kills the back is the fact we are not constantly flexing our abs and trunk muscles.

If you RELY on ergonomic chair it weakens those muscles significantly. Sit up straight you lazy cunt. Even if you have a chair that is molded around your body force the habit of sitting up and supporting yourself with your own muscles.

It's quite good but polarizing with the plastic bit under the knee.

What he said, you can have any chair you want, but you still need to sit straight, I just find Aeron the only one on which I can sit in that way for hours, I work on PC and its a must that a chair can be comfortable for hours. Moreover, mesh chairs, don't contain your farts! they just go straight trough. Think about it.

but where are the good chairs for fatsos

Both Volmar and Langfjall from IKEA got the best notes in multiple tests about chairs that are good for you back etc.
Langfjall is cheaper but i actually like it more because the foam is harder.

I made a thread about this a few days ago. You're simply not gonna find a chair that's good for you for under $200, not without buying one in piss-poor condition, negating any potential health benefits. But, for 200 bucks, you can easily find a chair that's comfortable, and imo, comfort is more important than ergonomics. Dumbasses will tell you they are the same, but they aren't. Ergonomics is just a way to lessen the damage sitting does to your overall health(heart, bones, muscles), but the key word here is "lessen." No matter how much a chair cost, sitting for long periods of time will always be bad for you. Sure you can spend $1200 on a top of the line chair and MAYBE avoid heart disease till you're in your 50s, but it's gonna happen anyway. That's why I recommend putting comfort first, and simply spending less time in your chair, or more time doing extended cardio and eating healthy. Ergonomics is just a meme corporate dipshits fall for because they think it will keep them healthy, it won't. Just get a big poofy things that's comfortable and has a decent build quality.

Attached: 323563628.gif (266x280, 135K)

>2222
Mesh, The cure for Swamp butt!

How fat do you have to be to get swamp ass, because I'm a hefty guy and ass sweat has never been an issue. Or are you guys just sweaty fucks with no AC?

it'd probably hurt but not break his face
if it was a fat CRT it might, theres another image like floating around

Right here my man.

Attached: Best-Exercise-Bikes.jpg (3200x3200, 574K)

It's a flat LCD that's not particularly large and also supported by a box. It's not like those images of the set ups that have a fucking CRT on strings.

I used to think the same thing.

I'm not fat at all but after a long session at my computer i definitely have to go to the toilet and wipe up.

I don't know if it is an age thing or what.. but this never used to happen.

>Broke my back 3 times
how are you not a vegetable

Attached: Yuru Yuri - Sakurako thinking on couch.jpg (240x266, 8K)

are those better than regular ones

I'm 24, I'm on my ass most weekdays for about 12 hours a day on a 30 faux leather chair. My ass never sweats. I know my ass sweats, because I've done what you wrote, had to wipe the sweat out my ass, but that's only if I'm doing strenuous activity like running or lifting. My ass never sweats in a chair.

GOLEM

Fat people and body builders with no mobility like them. Cyclists with back injuries use them to keep up their fitness.

it's something I'm actually interested in, been shopping around for an exercise bike

pick up a Herman Miller on eBay. You'll get it dirt cheap as they're all office surplus

I think they are called incline or recline exercise bikes.

That user squats

I cant imagine a more american product

How about a hamburger, you unimaginative fuck?

>hamburger
>hamburg
That's Germany you creatively-aborted moron.

A friend have this for her drawing desk, it's comfy but I never stayed for a long time on this

I found that sitting on the floor with basically a legless chair improved my sitting posture immensely.
Most of the time I am leaning back on the backrest while if I have a more ordinary chair I tend to lean forward.
Maybe a good leg rest would encourage better sitting posture if you want to keep more normal chairs.

Attached: _THE1129.jpg (2400x1717, 2.08M)

How ergonomic would it be to suspend yourself in a harness while lying on your belly?
Or if you could adjust positions while in said harness would that be better than chairs?

Attached: images.jpg (739x415, 39K)

>audiophile
>weebshit
>creepy dolls

Opinion discarded

That's because you're probably doing it unnaturally by forcing yourself to go back by using your muscles. Just adjust your seating position and stop slouching and you'll sit up straight.

seems pretty cosy tbqhwyfamalam

Attached: Hh-zZXyj-ukciZKNqBgChi4b4LAvANYoNjO1peI4TaI.jpg (800x600, 73K)

The hamburger is the most American product possible. It's the hallmark of American imperialism. The victory of capitalism.

My problem is that my shins are an inch too short for my feet to rest fully flat on the ground with most office chairs. I need that little bit of support to sit without slouching or falling forward.

>>audiophile
I hope you're joking.

Chairs are obsolete. Good riddance.

>My problem is that my shins are an inch too short for my feet to rest fully flat on the ground with most office chairs.
Sounds like a good leg rest would do wonders for you then.
You want something that's high enough you're not just resting your feet on, but rather you need to extend your legs out.

His neck would be kill after a few hours.

I know some people put hooks through their back to do this

yeah, the monitor thing is the key right there.

It's only a prototype. The production model would enable 360 vr multi positional static 3d positional choices. It would feel as if you were floating in mid air, and you would have an intelligently padded mesh hugging your entire body to distribute your bodyweight evenly. All parts, and processes of this new futuristic spatial seating works synergistically in order to provide the end user with the utmost comfort.
It's the chair of the future, but available today.
9/11 scientists agree that this full body supportive 3d suspension seating system is the healthiest, and most comfortable seating system to have ever existed.

Attached: kuroko-shirai-2399.jpg (350x491, 38K)

Just found out my horrible hump is due to Sherman's disease and I'm only 18
Bro do you know some exercises that can help.
Doctors don't have anything to console me

Can't you just stand up straight?

forget a fancy chair, get one of these. it'll force you to sit straight.

Attached: 9200000029918901.jpg (448x271, 9K)

god that looks so comfy

alright atheists which one is better

Attached: images.png (226x223, 7K)

I can't speak for that user, but apparently you can break your vertebrae, and that is also called breaking ones back, and walk away from it (pun intended).
Source:
Broke my back two times (that is: two vertebrae in one fall) and am fine. Thanks to physio therapy and an renewed awareness how precious a good back is, my posture is now better than before (still shit though, thanks scoliosis and related fuckers), but that month of laying in bed, waiting for shit to heal with that fear of
>im one wrong move away from the vegetable Garden
Was horror.

Just do what I do
Make it worse. That way you'll have a higher chance of getting disability funding

Attached: 1494710166533.jpg (293x292, 23K)

Attached: 1506543381619.jpg (688x575, 96K)

>:D
Die newkike

Where do you think you are
You are the blackest retard nigger

Is that one of those funny fart cushions?

It's almost impossible for me to type longer than 5 minutes in that thing

Attached: download.png (208x243, 9K)

what's the best ergonomic chair i can get for over $200?

CUTE

Get a used Aeron.

12lb. reporting in
no need to use ergonomic chair. I use a cheap plastic chair

Same. I have a $26 office chair and look like Apollo.
/thread

>she has a device specifically for kneeling on for long periods of time
Oh

>she
Oh

The BTEC BUL 820 is a great office chair for the range if you can actually find one.
Some things to keep in mind when selecting a chair:
>design uses time
Many consumer grade office chairs aren't design to handle more than hour or two of use at a time. True 24/7 office chairs tend to start at $400USD
>weight range
Most chairs actually state how much body weight they're design to support. Make sure you pick appropriately.
>upholstery
Just IMO, cloth > fake or cheap leather. Once the leather (or "leather") gets damaged, there is no fixing it outside of replacing the chair. Good leather is nowhere in this price range.

Have one of these at the office. They just bust up your knees instead of your back.

Attached: btec 820.jpg (450x450, 16K)

That chair is designed for people weighing 350lbs lmao

Oh how surprising. They only sell them in the US..

>being a necklet
do your neck even lift