Windows 10 is shit and all reviews are paid

Windows 10 is shit and all reviews are paid

I can't believe this fucking shit I'm seeing right now. Stellar reviews all over the place for something that is LITERALLY, and by that I mean LITERALLY, LITERALLY the same shit as 8.1 except with a shitty meme start menu, different but still shitty phone tier unusable meme apps, and shitty meme assistant Cortana that mines your useless normie data. Oh, and a fucking ripoff of Expose from 5 year's ago Mac OS but with worse animations.

That wouldn't be all that bad but it is missing many features from Windows 8, most important one being COLORFUL TITLE BARS. Now everything is so white it will burn your retinas off, this is fucking ridiculous, you could always change that color in Vista, 7 and 8 but now you can't anymore because fuck you. You can't even change icon spacing for the desktop or pin shit to the left side of the start menu, if you disable recent apps it just shows empty space... WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU NEED THAT WHEN YOU CAN PIN TILES TO THE RIGHT HOLY SHIT EVERYONE IS GOING TO PIN HIS FAVOURITE APPS THERE GOD FUCKING DAMN IT I'M SO FUCKING TRIGGERED RIGHT NOW. And finally it's still full of fucking duplicated apps/programs like the new shitty settings, inconsistent icons, rough animations, shit's that early as fuck (Edge, are you kidding me with this shit? Literally IE but slightly faster in some shill benchmark and MS Paint built in because that's what everyone wants right? Being able to scribble shit on web pages, what's the fucking point?).

TL;DR I am surrounded by shills how do I stop this?

Attached: wendoos.jpg (500x500, 46K)

you can change the color of the title bar by going to your personalization settings, user. i think you're just stupid

I don't care about your opinion, use Linux like the rest of us and stop spamming Jow Forums.

just using mac and enjoy your life or linux and enjoy your autism.

>all these casuals falling for two year old pasta

Attached: image.jpg (536x536, 25K)

>muh software that I need to not be a NEET

Attached: tfoqnxrdu1oz.jpg (929x1024, 71K)

>reviewing a fucking operating system
wat

it's true even if it's pasta

>Cortana
>Disable Cortana
>Hangs in your processes on a daily basis

Attached: images.jpg (257x196, 5K)

You can play games on Linux in due time... natively

is linux viable for gaming now? im sick of this pajeet os

Can someone explain to me why can't you play games on windows 7? The only thing you're missing is direct x12 but its not a big thing compared to the constant broken update that comes with windows 10.

I want to play videogames.

You don't need windows 10 to play videogames

My hentai games dont open in Linux or require too much effort, in Win is just click and play.

Windows 7 then

just use proton br0

Literally Google "windows 10 review", there are thousands

What I can't even remotely into is how normies can accept ADVERTISING ON THEIR DESKTOP! Like, wtf is wrong with people that they accept that shit. I mean, just wtf

I don't use 10 so how do they advertise on your desktop?

I bought a laptop a while back that came with winblows 10, adverts pop up in the lower right corner constantly, like an avira upgrade add would. It is fucking annoying as shit. I replaced the os after a week of that bs

The adds are for actual adds though, like buy my lawn mower, goy! Actual adds for products, not just for microshit stuff.

>getting advertised to in a paid product
MS isn't even trying anymore are they

Attached: 2BF.jpg (634x621, 119K)

I dont accept it but it's still better than the alternative, an operating system with no software

>no software
>"needs" photoshop to make memeg