Is vaping truly healthier than smoking? obviously quitting is the best...

Is vaping truly healthier than smoking? obviously quitting is the best, but let's just discuss the merits of vaping vs smoking.
I'm looking at some coils after use and they look fucking disgusting. All this artificial sweetener and burnt fumes eventually end up in your lungs anyways so what's the difference between vaping and smoking?

Attached: ciOSsU4.jpg (4032x2268, 623K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zFyUlBpy5gU
youtube.com/watch?v=HD__r66sFjk
geekvape.com/project/ammit-mtl-rta/.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: bs5i3goo47u11.jpg (2048x2048, 335K)

what about you clean your shit?

Yeah clean your shit and also just stop vaping like a clown.
If you wanna vape at least vape weed bro

i wonder how bad for you it is to vape on a dirty ass wick like that
i do it without really noticing all the time, you have to change them like every week

Nevermind I figured it out

You're supposed to change cotton before it gets so shitty.
That's like two weeks worth of gunk in there.

Also I would recommend you to try the MTL meme.
>25mg fluid
>tiny mod
>tiny dripper (Ammit RDA)
>very little fluid spent
>costs nothing
>no annoying clouds
>you don't stink up entire room
>battery life for days literally
>so small, discrete and non-annoying nobody cares that i vape right at work or even on public transport

Sup with that meme reply today?!

>so what's the difference between vaping and smoking?
7000+ chemicals and carcinogens

It is provided you aren't a blithering idiot. Keep your shit clean and get a mod with temp control. DNA boards are fantastic if you aren't poor.

Definitely not healthier then

he's saying that the cigarettes have 7k+ chemicals and carcinogens

Attached: yuustare.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

Looks like Op figured it out

>breathing in an addictive substance
>breathing in vaporized glycerin
>breathing in chemicals known to the state of cancer to cause california
Shiggy diggy doo niggas

Attached: VXHE8bw.jpg (640x480, 104K)

>inhaling anything other than air and good smells
>is shit better than shit?

No, it's not healthier.
It's less unhealthy though. Preferably you shouldn't do either.

youtube.com/watch?v=zFyUlBpy5gU

youtube.com/watch?v=HD__r66sFjk

Attached: 1531836691806.png (600x569, 290K)

I've been vaping since 2012. The only downside to vaping that I have experienced is that I have developed a slight smokers cough. But my lung function is much better than if I were to have smoked for all of those years. Honestly my lung capacity is still shit because I'm inhaling shit, but at least I don't cough up black shit and blood every morning anymore. And I'm in the process of quitting vaping. So hopefully that smokers cough goes away. I started on 24mg and I'm at 1.5mg now.

>it's not healthier.
>It's less unhealthy though
absolutely talmudic

>Ammit RDA
is this thing actually good for low volume
I used to use one of those retardo cloud makers, but I got sick of it and switched to a smok inifinix
thing is you basically have to destroy the cartridge to get at the wick, which goes bad long before the coil becomes unusable, so you end up having to buy a bunch of needless shit instead of just replacing the cotton
thing is it's definitely designed with salt nicotine in mind, which I like about it
very little vapor, but strong flavor and decent dosage
I like the pen-size form factor, but I really prefer rebuildables
what does MTL stand for, by the way

5 idiots who miss OP's point that that shit is what's going into your body. how's he supposed to clean that shit out of lungs, fuckheads?

Attached: 5.jpg (184x184, 12K)

Mouth to lung, you basically suck the vapor into your mouth and then inhale. There's also DL where you just inhale directly to your lungs. MTL atomisers have very restricted airflow.

>to the state of cancer to cause california
Everything is bad according to gommiefornia except weed and degeneracy

Smoking makes you have cancer, vaping makes YOU cancer, the choice is yours my friend.

oh
yeah, I can't seem to find an RTA that's meant for that (which is why I caved and got the infinix, which is a huge piece of shit), if that Ammit thing is then it might be worth grabbing one
I'll save money on cartridges in any case

Watch out you get the right Ammir, there are multiple versions. This one is the MTL RTA geekvape.com/project/ammit-mtl-rta/.

There is a huge difference, let me guess, ENFL?

>breathing in chemicals known to the state of cancer to cause california
An irredeemable state. I would rather be dead.

If it's in the wick it's not in my lungs, is it?

So you think absolutely none of that disgusting gunk of artificial sweeteners and burnt metal fumes get inside your lungs?

Quntative straw man. Most are light weight organic compounds, exert little bioactive effect and readily exit the body. The worst offenders are the benzopyrenes but these are found in charred foods in much greater quantities. Tobacco actually has beneficial compounds which more than offset the damage of the handful of adverse compoubs; and is why experimental studies on healthy animals fail to demonstrate increased rates of carcinogenesis in the tobacco smoke group. Rich polyphebols, co enzyme Q10, nad+, etc.
E cigarettes are acutely more dangerous than tobacco because tobacco exerts additional effects on nitric oxide which counteract the cardiovascular load of nicotine.

Nope, and until you prove to me it happens and is detrimental to my health, I will continue thinking so.

Qualitative*

why are there vaping threads on Jow Forums

Because there are watch threads on Jow Forums

lol nerd

install gentoo.

Thank you for you input, mister Philip Morris man.

It's not completely harmless, as nothing you can consume is completely harmless, but it does beat the shit out of smoking a pack a day. I am two years clean.

If you get some mod instead of a multi-hundred watt RDA like a normal person then your coils won't get gunked up like that (implying less harmful burnt stuff in the fumes overall). Also, I'm willing to make the wild assumption that even RDAs aren't supposed to get like that unless you're doing something very wrong.

For subhumans with no self control.

there used to be daily vape tech threads on Jow Forums until the mods started taking them down
wonder what'll happen this time

Calling helped me quit cigs. I smoked a pack a day for 16 years. Vaped for 3. Kicked the habit 9 months ago and have zero urge to smoke but I do kind of miss vaping but not enough to drop $70 on a decent setup again. If you smoke, you're a fucking retard to not get a decent vape setup, switch, then quit when ready. A decent vape setup is way more enjoyable than regular cigs.

Everyone I know that is going to "quit" cigs with vape usually ends up addicted to vape. I tried to quit once so far, and started out with nicotine gum. I made it a month with it, only chewing like 1-2 pieces a day. I had a brilliant idea to switch the nicotine gum out with vape, started buying these $10 ecigs called flair. Bought about 10 of them, but realized how terrible they were, in regards to lifespan.

Thanks to that ecig, I'm now smoking again. I wish I stayed with the nicotine gum. Might give it another go soon.

The 70's have called, they'd like to have you back

You're doing it wrong. My 3 week old coil. For reference i smoked 1.5 packs per day before this.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1059x1098, 297K)

> compounds that readily exit the body
Like you hack them up along with pieces of your lung?

no I think op figured it out user

So Edward Cayce was right... interesting

>I smoked a pack a day for 16 years
fuck me, how?
4-7 a day did me depending on levels of boredom
some nights when drinking it cranked to 15-20 and then the next few days just the thought of smoking again made me retch

You literally have no idea what you're talking about

obviously its not good for you, its more about hedging your bets if you want nicotine. Whats more likely to be bade for you? This thing that we know is guaranteed to shorten your life span and overall quality of life and has a well studied profile of carcinogens or this new thing that we don't know too much about other than that it gives you popcorn lung?

I don't vape because im not a giant faggot, but clearly one is a better bet than the other

>it gives you popcorn lung
that's just one of the flavoring chemicals though