Fake 5G Intel Chip

>fake 5g chip
How will Intel ever recover?

Attached: intel-5g.png (468x209, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

semiaccurate.com/2018/11/12/intel-tries-to-pretend-they-have-5g-silicon-with-the-xmm-8160/
archive.fo/1gwId
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

post rest of he article mate

semiaccurate.com/2018/11/12/intel-tries-to-pretend-they-have-5g-silicon-with-the-xmm-8160/

Sent ;)

Nevermind I figured it out.

>Error establishing a database connection

SemiAvailable amiright?

Congrats OP!
Anyone else needs help?

Honestly, he's just whinging about a product that never released, likely because there exists no 5G networks for the chip to connect with, so there is no point releasing the chip at all, it's entire life was basically in a lab running 5G tests.

Him claiming it "doesn't exist" is bullshit and retarded. Sure, it didn't release as a product, but there was no reason to release a product that had no ability to function in the real world.

And if they make hardware improvements on that design, why SHOULDN'T they release an updated version of the chip? They still aren't making them in mass quantities, because again, there really doesn't exist a wide-scale 5G deployment at the moment, the only deployments that exist are testing deployments, and small cities with fixed wireless where they're using modems owned by the ISP, not customer bought.

tldr; semi-accurate again proving how retarded they really are, and how they're really just fishing for clicks by posting clickbait bullshit like this.

Intel DDoS'ing to hide the news, I guess. LOL

Please PM Me the Link Sir.

maybe they would have better servers if people actually paid for the subscriptions lmao

Had I known it would 500, I would have archived it first. Sorry Jow Forumsro's.

is this a new epic meme???

Yeah, these fa/g/s are doing it in every thread just about. It's gay AF.

PURE (((COINCIDENCE)))

Here's the archive link if it goes (((down))) again.

archive.fo/1gwId

>mfw he figured it out

Attached: lisa_su_pepe.png (1000x1000, 386K)

>too lazy to even bother redoing the photoshop
>just zoom out a bit on the original
this is just fucking pathetic.

Attached: blatantfake.png (1776x773, 2.01M)

THATS BROS I CANT TAKE IT NO MORE

Attached: 1504378512111.jpg (633x758, 36K)

works on my machine :^)

Attached: Untitled.jpg (638x3165, 866K)

MODS TAKE THIS DOWN NOW ! ! !

Attached: shutitdown.png (752x529, 218K)

which company would go bankrupt due to Intel's failed roadmap again? I think the company had a couple of billion dollars in revenue, any news on that?

Attached: 1539084715869.jpg (748x900, 138K)

yep, they just clone stamped the eye out. This is what it looks like if you raise brightness+contrast.

Attached: 1542064703525.jpg (1776x773, 139K)

oh no no no no no no nononon

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

AAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Attached: uh oh.jpg (1056x901, 165K)

>a fucking stock photo
Yep. Of course they have working silicon rofl roflorflro lforlforlforlforlf

Attached: 1541353346301.jpg (480x360, 36K)

I really am going to need you to delete this if you know what's good for you.

Nevermind I figured it out

>red arrows
fix your eyes user

Attached: false.png (1172x445, 674K)

>Semitic damaged control
Listen up kike.
5g network has already deployed in los angeles, by verizon.
At&t has readied already hybrid systems 5g and 4g that are used in testing modems from other companies
Korea telecomm has demonstrated 5g in the 2018 winter olympics and telstra did it too.
In the us verizon, at&t, tmobile and sprint have deployed each one in their freqs 5g capable networks in 30 cities.
Vodafone has deployed 5g in several places in europe, first one was in the uk and in china there's already building infrastructure to deploy 5g there too.

Aside from smartphonefags, 5g modems can and will be used in the free bands that are offered for customer applications, e.g. 2.4ghz, somewhere around 900mhz, e.t.c. because that's where iot and other devices synchronize.
5g is not just a bump in frequency, the protocol is completely reworked, it can fit in more applications and it's designed to replace a shitload of current wireless networks.
I guess it's not that big a deal buying a state of the art $1500 iphone with intel crippled modem and being one generation behind in several months.
>you don't need it goyim

It's back.

did the intel board decide at some point, ok fuck this technology and r&d shit, let's pillage this company as hard and fast as we can and also bleed the goyim dry while we do it?
cause it sure seems like it.

This isn't bad because intel don't have a product, it's bad because they lied about it. Again. They have a corporate history of deceit to please stockholders and this is going to result in a stupidly hard crash when the trust in intel's word finally evaporates. "We have 5G! We have 10nm! Our 10nm is better than 7nm! AMD's processors are glued together! No-one got fired for buying intel!". There's only so far that bullshit can get you.

Charlie is out of control recently.

I think it was agreed to be Ericsson.

It's an old meme people just started using again.

Attached: 1532984775087.png (992x1043, 614K)

Oy vey these fucking antisemites

4.99999999999G+++++

>tfw not a single intel part in my pc
feels great

Attached: 8824716103065511678.jpg (419x433, 26K)

You can't be sure of that. Are you sure your motherboard uses Realtek instead of Intel LAN? Because Realtek LAN sucks piss

yeah, i install realtek drivers for lan and audio

>5g network has already deployed in los angeles, by verizon
Yep, and they're using the Samsung SFG-D0100 modem.

The point is, Huawei, Samsung, Intel, qualcomm, all have announced 5G modems, and most of them aren't in existence in real products yet. I wouldn't be surprised if these companies have hardware revisions on their modem chipsets BEFORE 5G actually takes off.

Again, you're buying into clickbait and you should feel ashamed.

5g exists, its a real thing, intel doesnt have it period

Lmao, fuck off with your bullshit.

Great logic bud.

Intel 10nm SUPERPOWER by 2021 just wait

when a company says it has something usually it means they have it. when a lying company says they have something it doesnt mean they have it. when you see photoshopped images as proof from said company then your know whats really happening

>he actually believes semierect.

Attached: 1481935316973.jpg (520x442, 65K)

Lmao, why the fuck should they take pictures of a chip that isn't in any actual products?

you tell me, why did they shopped that image and said its real? maybe because they are liars?

Why the fuck should they take a picture of a product they haven't released in any real sense?

It's most likely just over priced and intel, so no one wants to buy it since Samsung, huawei, etc have cheaper alternatives available.

Intel is so deeply involved with Israeli (and by extension all western) government that I'm starting to believe this whole endless devaluation campaign has to be planned and carried out by them themselves.
But why? Does a weaker and less monopolistic company open them doors in China? What'S the endgame here?

cant you read? that wasnt the question, why did they shopped that image and said its real?

They never said it's real, they just put out a product image, do you think they take ACTUAL images for CPUs? Fuck no, they just photoshop the right numbers onto a generic CPU/heatspreader.

Fucking idiot.

Ik, feels great mman

thats what intel does, just like their 10mn shops

Mystery Babylon. NWO. Read up or get roasted.

Sir, sent you the link. Kindly do the needful.

SHUT
IT
DOWN

>Again, you're buying into clickbait and you should feel ashamed.
>they're using the Samsung SFG-D0100 modem.
5g defines a whole new set of routing rules connectivity options that are not present on the 4g modems.
We are not talking about deploying 5g capable modems right now in the phy level, but in every layer above that.
5g even defines usage of bands up to 25GHz, which is not able to with current infrastructure.
What those companies have ready, which intel doesn't, is everything above the PHY.

If we take into consideration the current apple modems, intel doesn't even have a 4g capable modem that fully utilizes the 4g spectrum.
Charlie's article isn't clickbait, it's just a confirmation that intel has hit a wall in the fundamentals of 5g.

>5g even defines usage of bands up to 25GHz, which is not able to with current infrastructure
Verizon is using the SFG-D0100 which uses 27.5-28.5Ghz

That's higher than 25Ghz, and it's been live since October first.

Attached: 2018-11-13 11_58_52.png (1307x1100, 82K)

>tfw even your best PowerPC machine has an Intel part

This explains the whole 'Intel is having trouble supplying mobile chips' bullshit. It's a smokescreen while they try to build up a supply of CascAIDS Fake CPU's to combat EPYC next year and golat about how they are first and best to market. All the while trying to force lock in on their HPC customers and brbing as many companies as they can.

>bribing

Zoomers thinking they're hot shit. Just ignore.

uwutm8

Attached: uwut.png (724x394, 41K)

Wow how did you do that?

Slow as fuck Yuropoors as per usual

Attached: Screenshot_20181113_185525.png (1197x1830, 164K)

lol Kazakhstan

>Ecuador and Mexico faster than the UK
Sad

>Croatia and Serbia same speed

What did they mean by this?