What a difference

What a difference...

Attached: 1522223842126.png (640x622, 224K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qARozmOb9PY
jsfiddle.net/Lsbuxo6h/4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shame that it runs Android

Not him but why would a faster OS be a bad thing?

youtube.com/watch?v=qARozmOb9PY

Attached: Untitled.png (1600x900, 752K)

What do phones need all that ram for?

In a nutshell: more RAM = better battery life and ability to do more things at once. This is why they iPhone XS max has 4GB of RAM. We can expect 2019 iPhones to have at least 6GB of RAM as apple tries to keep up with Android.

see

For real though, why does iOS lag so much? I got an iPhone XS Max for a few days but returned it when it was like webm related.

Attached: 1530773101343.webm (640x360, 1.9M)

>more RAM = better battery life
Y-yes, just buy more RAM, goyim!..

> more ram
> better battery life

No it doesnt, retard. It is the exact opposite. Just higher numbers to sell to idiots like you who think they need 8GB of ram in a fucking phone.

It's not that the phone isn't fast, it's that for some reason slower animations are used. Why they do this is beyond me.

>Why they do this is beyond me.
To hide bad performance, obviously.

Nope, in this case it's ironically not (them). Truth is as time goes on apps generate cache (temporary images/videos) that gets stored in the RAM so when you launch apps again they don't have to reload everything. Ask apple, they essentially said this themselves when they decided to put 4GB of it on the iPhone XS Max.

That’s just the slow default iOS animation for opening apps, you can disabled it in the settings

>it's ironically not (them)
>ask (((Apple)))
Are you serious now? Fucking serious?

Either way, that's a shame. I have a oneplus 6T now and it's significantly faster than the iPhone XS Max I used to have. I can make it even faster by turning animations completely off in developer settings but things get kinda wonky. Currently just set them all to .25x speed but it feels too snappy so might up it a little.

>you can disabled it
Thx, iJeet

>you can disabled it in the settings
No, you can't. You can turn them down but not completely disable them. Only Android can do that.

Attached: disable-parallax-reduce-motion-on-iPhone.png (1940x1096, 150K)

You can't disable it in Android's basic settings either. Developer options is hidden before you tap some shit in About several times. Isn't there such thing in iShit? Maybe you and me just don't know.

>Isn't there such thing in iShit? Maybe you and me just don't know.
Nope, i've owned the iPhone 3gs, 5c, 7, and none of them had any way to completely disable them. If they do now it's too late since I got myself a Note 8 and use a linux environment to do some stuff (termux). Going back to iPhones would be a huge downgrade for me right now. Oh well.

Attached: out.webm (280x210, 464K)

>You can't disable it in Android's basic settings either. Developer options is hidden before you tap some shit in About several times.
Build number, which you can do on virtually all Android devices. iOS requires jailbreak but even then it's still not completely disabled permanently.

>14:56
>only 12 hours in a day

wut

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Jashin-chan Dropkick - 11 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_14.30_[2018.09.17_22.33.34].jpg (1920x1080, 630K)

Attached: 0.jpg (720x1280, 79K)

>Jow Forums had a good thread
>and here comes the dumb attention whoring anime pedo scum
Always.

anime website

White people use 24-hours clock.

Nice b8

jsfiddle.net/Lsbuxo6h/4
Open link related on ios and android and its obvious which os has higher quality

Apple uses and optimizes their hardware for long animations so that you don't realize how fucking slow their products are. If you disabled the animations, it would take exactly as long

America was a mistake

Writing app memory to flash (which is a high voltage operation) when ram runs out and reading it back when you bring up it up, vs jus keeping it in ram and never putting any power towards shuffling it between memory and storage. Gee I wonder which consumes more power.

>paying more than 50 euros for a phone
fucking npcs

I paid 110 for redmi 3 three years ago, can i play with you cool guys?

Why would you buy such an overpriced shit phone.