How do people use windows its just so shit using it makes me feel like im in a 3rd world country

How do people use windows its just so shit using it makes me feel like im in a 3rd world country.

Even a fresh iso from microsoft is filled with bloatware.

Attached: Bill-Gates-net-worth-852004.jpg (590x350, 53K)

Because it is fairly stable and compatible with most software

It's mostly people in third world countries who use it.

it is the least stable popular OS

Windows 7 is one of the top OS's you can use. Everything after it is trash. Any linuz distro can be reliably run in a VM. Even macOS can be, I did it when I did some app dev for uni.

How do people use OSX, it’s patronizing because it seems like it was designed for retards

How do people use Linux? It does less things than windows 98 and need to jump through more hoops than a trained dolphin to get things to sort of work

Attached: AA8BD64A-DEF2-40B9-AE24-ADE154D2029D.jpg (1280x1280, 467K)

Why? cant rice your desktop with anime or you need subpar clones of photoshop and microsoft office

Because there are no valid alternatives, besides Macs, which are more limited in both hardware and software.

Monopoly -> shit products

>All the popular OSs are windows

I don't fucking get where all these threads come from all the time - Who said that you can only use one OS exclusively???

I use Win10 for the little gaming I do and stuff that is botnet by default anyway (Netflix etc.), Win7 for stuff that has compatibility issues with 10, several different Linux distros for various reasons (shitposting, programming, network stuff, etc.)

Just stop being dirt poor and get more than one device worth using, set up a proper network infrastructure at home and use whatever works best for what want to do or to switch devices on the fly.

That's a god-tier shoop, almost got me.

>runs on most billboards, cashier computers, receptionist computers, atms, self checkout machines, etc
>unstable
user, I...
You might be retarded.

Because the majority of the bloatware is easily removable.

If it wasn't for it's library of software and familiarity, nobody would.

Don't bully Sir William, he has nothing to do with the cancer currently happening in M$.

graphics drivers

What about graphics drivers?

you can pay your dealer $100 to have the bloatware removed

nvidia drivers an linux

does not work

blackscreed of death
5 weeks later in so god forsaken thread and
deep in to comandline 100th instal of majaro/mint/ubuntu/whatever

ppa all my fuck

it falls over all the time
the machine is bricked while it 'updates'
it's primitive, 90s garbage
they lost control of their shitty code aeons ago

By popular OS you mean Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10?

You can. And even better, official anime wallpapers and sound packs from Microsoft

Attached: 1536030856570.png (1920x1080, 957K)

>turn on my computer
>open a program
>use it with no issue
>turn off computer when finished
Maybe I'm just lucky, but I've never had a crash in the three or so years I've been using Windows 8.1 after an update completely broke my Linux install, nor have I had any difficulty getting anything I need done with it.

Attached: 1411280252434.png (258x258, 114K)

This
It just werks

First one is a lie tho

Can't use dd, can't use xorg, can't use compton, can't use pcmanfm, can't use openbox. Where is this software you speak of?

8.1 was the last somewhat decent version, despite that horrible full screen Start.
It all want to shit with 10. I mean it's usable, but you must be willing to do some babysitting here and there to keep it running. It's the Linux of Windows, basically. Something for ricers who don't mind beta/testing quality software.

>nvidia drivers an linux
>does not work
Works for me

?

Attached: YVIH1jX.jpg (1920x1200, 316K)

This is retarded.

XP is the greatest OS ever

It's proprietary.

stop using xp? I'm using windows 10 pro in 4K and it's the best os yet

Fucking wasted.
Fuck you and fuck Gill Bates.

Normal people don't program. Just browse the internet and play video games, fucking nerd.

xD simply epic

You're not rich, bill gates is. You're wrong.

Act normal, freak.

Yet you don't know proper grammar...