Alright /g i'm putting together a sort of guest computer so that when i have people over they don't have to scrap about...

Alright /g i'm putting together a sort of guest computer so that when i have people over they don't have to scrap about who gets to use the main PC.

What does /g think of this?

pcpartpicker.com/list/kg6W6s

Attached: 1524350893048.jpg (350x464, 34K)

> when I have people over
Implying you aren't a basement dwelling neet with no real interaction with the outside world

aha i knew someone would pull this shit. you wish faggot.

>having stupid friends

You are worse than a basement dweller.

But if you are gonna get your normalfag friends over anyway, just buy a fucking tablet, idiots love tablets.

Nobody ever asks to use your computer besides your Uncle's wife who's a tryhard to get into everybody's business.

That's when you use i3 and just shrug when she asks for help.

Alternative, show more hardware in your main ring and stream a VM with parsec to some cheap used shit can.

>>Jow Forumspcbg
Sage

fuck off bud

Saddest part of the irony is how serious he is

Even better idea, just use the cheap use shit can as the guest computer. they are fucking normie fags anyway

What's the point of having guests staying at your place as an adult? It's inconvenient as fuck.

They let you put your dick in them?

well it's not OP's situation obviously
>they don't have to scrap about who gets to use the main PC.

you people are hilarious, you seriously don't take any joy out of having your friends over?

whats so bad about this.

>you seriously don't take any joy out of having your friends over?
I do if they leave as soon as I get bored and feel like sleeping. Having an evening with friends then still having to see their face the next morning is too much.
Also I don't appreciate the fact they need to use my toilet? The moment I hear someone fart or shit or smell the shit they left behind I immediately get disgusted by them eternally and cannot see them the same way again.
I once had a friend sleep over and he took a shit in my toilet and I walked in shortly after to brush my teeth and the smell was terrible. I never spoke to him again.
I know this isn't how things are supposed to be but I can't help it. Honestly I don't know why God made us shit, couldn't there be a mechanism were the body just disposes of unwanted things through sweat or hair?

what the fuck is wrong with you.

secondary computer?
ebay time, get an old optiplex or something and whack the 1050 in there

>Honestly I don't know why God made us shit, couldn't there be a mechanism were the body just disposes of unwanted things through sweat or hair?
another bright mind from Jow Forums

I did the same a few years ago with my spare parts.
But I don't have any friends or acquantances so noone's ever used it.

Everyone owns a mini computer that fits in their pocket nowadays.

>NOOOO DON'T TOUCH MY COMPUTER

Now everyone is going to know you have naked cartoons on your computer without even finding them accidently.

I have a nice spare PC for when the gf stays over for more then a day, spend a little time getting nice used parts.

thats gay user.