Hi Jow Forums

Hi Jow Forums
My GF is a normie and I'm trying to get her to use KDE instead of apple.
What should I add to make her desktop environment as Apple as possible?

Attached: 87D6C233-8167-4F89-B2DD-883686B06AEF.png (200x193, 30K)

Wow you want to be single that badly huh

Put her the D to get her KDE

Don't.

Don't even compare KDE to OSX. You shouldn't even treat KDE like a poorman's mac.
You're only going to dissapoint her by obscuring KDE's strong points in a vain attempt to make it mimic an inferior desktop.

t. KDE shill

My main goal is to give her the illusion of that shit OS and have her see what it can really do when she does normie shit.
What bothers me she uses windows for work and for some reason thinks anything not OSX is like windows.

just find new linux gf

Attached: debian women.jpg (600x450, 47K)

Right middle thicc

Yikes

why isnt she establishing dominance by going above and beyond you?
i dont have to try, help me convince my bf to stop using gnome and hop on the slackware + tiling wm train. love him endlessly anyway but i cant live day to day with gnome

Why? If you so badly want her to use linux, why haven't you given her a basic rundown of the system before even thinking about the graphical user interface.
Here's what you should do:
1. Give her a basic rundown of linux
2. Have a nice desktop environment on your computer
3. Let her use your computer and try to explain stuff to her if she has problems

Post boypussy

Wouldn't recommend it. I got mine to use KeePass and ungoogled Chromium with adblock but after someone stole her instagram account she believes it's my fault because apparently it wouldnt have happened with her normal setup. Now she's back to chrome and remembering passwords

hes straight sorry :^)

If she's a normie or anything like 90% of Jow Forums then there's really no point in showing her what Linucks can do.
A regular OS doesn't impact how well you can browse facebook. Macs only appear to be "different" because of intense marketing from applel. ie. A dock is an anti-feature.

Really by default KDE already behaves a lot like windows with a bit of the "Mac aesthetic."
If you want to very easily show your gf that linucks is its own thing there's (unfortunately) Gnome 3 and Unity (rip).

If you still want to give her a mac clone then you install latte dock and the kde menu extension.
There are TONS of mac themes you can install with one click from the setting menu.

You did fuck up tho

How did someone steal her instagram account if she kept the password secure in a keepass database?

if your password is still password123 there is no encryption that will save you

Don't know, it did happen to a lot of people around that time, maybe it had to do with that facebook hack where they got into 50 Million people's accounts. Thats at least a lot more likely than it being the password manager's fault
The passwords were changed to random secure ones obviously

>My GF is a normie
>I'm trying to get her to use KDE instead of apple.
>87D6C233-8167-4F89-B2DD-883686B06AEF.png
You're a bigger normie untermensch than she is for using iTrash.

Attached: 1524151576982.jpg (1300x892, 109K)

A Macbook.

It's perfectly okay if she's used to Apple. It is a valid choice. Apple stuff is great for people who don't want to care about whether and how well stuff works, and don't mind the loss of flexibility or build quality.

Which is to say, it's an entirely different market niche to anything Linux.

to start with, use KDE or linux yourself
make sure its convinient for you and if she likes what she sees she will ask you about it, dont be a fag

explain GF to me. Where did you get one? Does it come with software?

Ubuntu 18.10. OOB apple feel. Just move close and minimize button toleft

>all of them are uggos
this says a lot about our society

Hackintosh you brainlet

Well I don't know your situation or who you are, but if it were me, I'd find a different girlfriend who has similar interests or at least has a open mind to try or learn things that I'm interested in. I built a gaming desktop for my girlfriend and she loves it, despite the fact that she plays games once a month. I also convinced her to switch to an Android phone and now she's laughing at normies whose $1000+ phones keep running out of battery, are dongled, and have cracked screens.

Basically, if your gf uses OSX and is a normie, there is no hope for her and you should get a smarter gf.

Attached: nigger.gif (300x300, 172K)

Sucks that if you want a woman who's smart, you have to give up looks

Underrated post. I hadn't noticed his iFag filename.

Attached: 1542047051441.jpg (1743x1792, 2.3M)

I keep forgetting how much GUIDs trigger Jow Forumsentoomen. It'd be a five-line script to keep you lot screaming and wailing forever.

GUID filenames don't trigger me. I just found it ironic that OP comes here asking how to persuade his GF not to use an Apple product while posting an image with a filename suggesting that he himself is using an Apple product.

Why don't you just let her use whatever OS she wants?

Fo' Realz. I put linux on my exGF's mom's laptop and now I'm single because she could install Microsoft Word. I put linux on another's exGF's computers, and she fired me. I've learn to accept that linux is not for normie GFs.

>implying you wouldn't. On any of them.