How do you manage anger Jow Forums?

How do you manage anger Jow Forums?

Attached: ANGER.jpg (525x350, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

speakingtree.in/blog/anger-managementthe-vedic-way
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

risperidone

i dont get angry

so someone could fuck your bitch, and you wouldn't care.

Nobody on Jow Forums has a bitch.

shout about jews on Jow Forums

>anger
I don't think I have been angry as of yet. What does it feel like?

Attached: 1518106408241.jpg (880x495, 92K)

It is human nature to react to all criticism, threat or frustration. The reaction appears in the form of anger which may be mild irritation, frustration or intense fury. And when anger becomes uncontrollable, the heart rate as also the blood pressure go up and we tend to respond aggressively. From Seekers to the Masters--all exhibit a certain amount of anger at one or the other time, but the masters know how to use the impulse for the betterment of their followers. For the common man, unexpressed anger can create lots of problems. It gives birth to hostility; hostility generates fights and feuds ending into destructive battles and wars. Also, it generates toxic chemicals in the body and pollutes the immune system and the mind.

According to Vedas, kama(lust), krodha(anger), lobha(greed), moha(delusion), mada(pride) and matsarya(jealousy), are the six negative characteristics of mind which prevent man from realizing the atman – the true self. There is no greater enemy than anger. It dissipates your spiritual energy. To combat the impulse of anger, the Vedas recommend practising tolerance in one’s life in order to attain the state of Akrodh – the absence of anger.

One may succeed in controlling anger to some extent but the damage once done as a result of anger, cannot be undone. A story goes that an obedient son came to his father to learn how to control his anger. His father gave him a few nails and asked him to hammer them into a wall. He advised the son to remove one nail from the wall each time he succeeded in controlling his anger. The day all the nails had been removed from the wall, he would have learnt the art of controlling anger. The son did exactly as advised and succeeded in learning the art. “But my son can you wipe the holes you made in the wall?” observed the father.

Likewise anger leaves indelible scar on one’s heart, which is difficult to remove.

speakingtree.in/blog/anger-managementthe-vedic-way

yor stopid when ur mad

furiously masturbate

where the fuck do you think you are? a goddamn psych convention?

>where the fuck do you think you are?
im on a site called Jow Forums and its a malicious script infested site with agents on it

tl;dr

im a girl i would just cry

oh wow ok thanks for reading eastern philosophy for the first time and totally missing the fact that your interpretation just put the seven deadly sins from christian thinking onto the vedas because you're a westerner but you tried, user. you'll get it soon enough just stfu and do some yoga

You dump the bitch, call her a stupid whore and go fuck other bitches, easy

2 eyes.
2 ears.
1 mouth.

Why?

please go back to tumblr you flaming faggot

Attached: please-kys.png (302x237, 3K)

i argue with random people in the internet for stupid reasons

>first time
no
>fuck other bitches
this type of fucking is called selfish and lustful
its not dutiful or moral

Dump her and move on. Getting angry won't get her back and will only waste your time. If she cheats she didn't love you in the first place so nothing of value was lost.

Why?

you are stupid when you're angry
never ever get angry
some retarded intellectual will probably debate me on this.
fuckin sheep man

>never get angry
>never have feelings

guess i'll die!

i personally am kinda scared of myself afterwards. But it feels very good none the less

fuckin sheep
die sheep

I'm a stoic.

I get angry pretzy easy but i keep it down until some cunt makes me go nuts and just let ist all out. When i am amgry already small things like someone making a stupid remark make go ballistic and i mean like fucking killing someone.

ey bby u want some 4 inch nice brown cock

I scream and drink alcohol.

no ty i have bfs whitey 6 incher