Redpill me on the mouse bungee Jow Forums

Redpill me on the mouse bungee Jow Forums.

Cool, or fool?

Attached: sale-mouse-bungee-cord-clip-clipper-wire.jpg (1024x1024, 80K)

fool, but very nice to use

I use it and it's usefull

good for gaymes, though i use my monitor arm as one, those desk bungees look like shite because of how short they are

>Redpill me on the mouse bungee Jow Forums.
>Redpill me on anything
nice autism, guy

>being this new

Not based and blue pilled

DANK DANK DANK POSTS AND MEMES, SWEEEEEEET

Pretty useless usually, only useful is you're space limited.

Just get a wireless mouse.

Latency bro

Pretty good if u sit on it

It's for video games, you dolt.
The mouse cable creates noticeable drag when you're fragging out.

The new Logitech wireless mice have negligible input lag.
Many cs pros now use them

Go wireless

Attached: G900.jpg (600x450, 26K)

eSport Counterstrike is sponsored shill central tho

kys nigger

Kind of
But will you really notice a delay of 1ms on the newest wireless mice ?
All these pros and reviewers saying they’re great. I’m sure they’re all just lying to us though :^)

bump

I've had one for years now and it's nice.

Feels like a wireless and it's a simple design to where you only have to buy it once.

It's good, I've been using one for about 5 years and don't want to go back
Heavier, requires charging and more expensive. If you're at a desk where you don't need the extra range, I personally don't like to use wireless.

xDDDDD!!!!!

I have something like pic related but its made from a solid piece of lathe'd steel with a thumb screw in it.
It's great, it stop my cable from moving about and geting stuck behind my tabletop corner and the likes.

Attached: Mouse-bungee-Gi%E1%BB%AF-d%C3%A2y-chu%E1%BB%99t-steel-series-9[1].jpg (900x900, 541K)

Just do this. I almost bought one cause my mouse wire kept sliding down the desk, but velcro-tying it to my monitor cables worked just as well.

Attached: free_mouse_bungee.jpg (1518x2024, 650K)

Only when you're space limited, if you have enough table behind your monitor for the cable to just lay in a half curve, it's actually going to create less drag than a bungee.

It looks like penis on your desk, it's gay.

Use tape instead, like pic related. Tape it under your monitor, takes no space on your desk. Also doesn't look like penis.

Attached: 20181113_191632.jpg (3264x2448, 1.51M)

holy fuck this concept is genius
My autism has been triggered by dragging mouse wires for many moons
I assume this device solves this problem
no dude this is a real problem with a cool solution!

wait what the fuck does this do?

>adding 50ms of latency

Give the cord more slack then, bucko.

redpill is literally a nüJow Forumstard meme

Tell that to CSGO pro players

Just put a book or something like that in front of your mice

Tape the cord to the top of your monitor retard.
People have been doing it since forever, mouse bungees are ridiculously overpriced

wireless mice are perfectly fine for gaming I've used one for almost a decade in counterstrike and I'm a living legend
no need for a mouse bungee or wired mouse at all
inb4 meme latency statistics that make no real in game difference

which csgo pro players use wireless mice you nigger?

>Just put a book or something like that in front of your mice
not sayin you are wrong but i have a big desk and it's not always that easy, this device is clever and does the job. not saying it's always necessary or that you can't replicate it with some well-placed tape, but having a device to solve the problem is nice and convenient

give $6 to the chinks and get your pic related

>inb4 meme latency statistics that make no real in game difference
>worry about ping being 80ms
>meanwhile your mouse adds 40ms
>hurr they make no difference

I personally am a beast in first person shooters and as others have said many pro FPS players now user wireless exclusively
there is literally no argument that skills is what is holding you back not your wired RGB riced 90 button weight adjustable mouse

they probably use a very specific mouse dude, with low latency

You seem mad

Attached: 1542038439618.jpg (600x600, 45K)

they probably use whatever consumer grade wireless mouse they're sponsored to use so that other gamers buy them
personally I've been destroying people in online FPS with a mx performance that isn't branded in any way for gaming
wireless mice for gaming are going to reach bluetooth headphone levels of general acceptance in the next 5 years guarantee it
people will realize you have nothing to lose but youre wires gaming comrades

>with a mx performance that isn't branded in any way for gaming
which oh so coincidentally has an industry standard low latency of 3-6ms lol

fucking GOOF
meanwhile it varies wildly from that to 50ms which I am calling out

>industry standard low latency
it's a decade old mouse that costs less than $50
you make it sound like pros are only using wireless mice that are hand crafted by gaming artisans for $1000
stop being a faggot and making excuses about wireless mice. they're fine for gaming GET YOURSELF A SECRET LOW LATENCY PERFORMANCE MX $40 ebay but SHHHH PRO GAMERS ONLY

got one for like $7. it's great. turns practically any mouse I want into a wireless mouse (from the snagging point of view)

I use one, it's handy. Bit of tape or a cable tie will do the same job, but if you want one work away. Few quid on Ali

Skadoodle from Cloud9, he uses a G Pro Wireless. That's the only one I can remember right now, but there a bunch of them.

I'm using the G900. Never using a corded mouse again

It's not 2008 anymore
The G900 actually has less latency than my old FK

Cringy

fugly from NRG uses a wireless Logitech too, don't recall which one

>having any pull on your cord, ever
fucking pathetic. learn to make a good setup you peasants
also just 3d print one if you need that peasant shit.

i just put a stack of cds or a change jar on my mouse cord, works the same

Electronic from NaVi uses a G703 too.

Only cheap wireless mices have latency.

k fine asshole, you're right

>Inlut lag
>Input lag: In electronic hardware development,input lagis the delay between an electronicinputsignal being generated (e.g pressing a button) and processed (I/O ports have been read, and memory updated to reflect the state of theinput).
>Latency
>The precise definition of latency depends on the system being observed and the nature of stimulation. In communications, the lower limit of latency is determined by the medium being used for communications. In reliable two-way communication systems, latency limits the maximum rate at which information can be transmitted, as there is often a limit on the amount of information that is "in-flight" at any one moment. In the field of human–machine interaction, perceptible latency has a strong effect on user satisfaction and usability.
Latency is not input lag. Input lag is the time it takes between an action being registered and being applied in a single system. Latency in this situation is the time it takes for the data to be sent from the mouse (system A) to the computer (System B).

no they don't you retard one Korean overwatch team used them and obviously got paid to

they have like 15-20ms lag or some thing. no cs go player would use that. but overwatch is less of a twitch game so it doesn't matter and is basically just first person dota.

>implying you'd have the ability to notice it.
I am almost certain you aren't at pro-level player level to care, and even so I don't even think pros would notice it.

what's a mouse bungie? actually honestly what's a mouse
>i3
>saka keys IceCat
>ranger
>vim
>cmus
>dwarf fortress + nethack for vidya
pic related is what you should get, its phenomenal

Attached: nicetohave.jpg (1000x1000, 55K)

yeah we're not doing this joke right now

Attached: file.png (1285x947, 620K)

>thumb ball
literally the worst

if your gonna go retard at least go full retard

Attached: sanwa-supply-trackball-pro-2.jpg (500x500, 25K)

we /v/ now boys! gamers rise up!

I'd rather suck my balls and finger my asshole than finger a ball, all im saying lol

Cheap and it keeps my cord from tangling. Not much more i could ask from it.

This. It's good.
Pro tip: put the metal base in your pants and pinch the fabric between trackball and base. If your pants are thin enough - it will hold really good and you'll have cyberpunk as fuck trackball pants.
Nah, the ball is too heavy and inert. I need that speed.

you fucking operator
cheers user

>bungee
Why not just tape your wire to the top of your monitor or some shit? Why would you buy something that just raises a fucking wire?

this is what i did before i bought a bungee, hard to explain over the internet how frustrating is taping shit down to a static environment when the cable is constantly moving
bungee isnt the best thing ever but its definitely better then taping shit to your deks/monitor or going wireless (if you hate having to worry about charging your shit)

>they have like 15-20ms lag or some thing
Literally no.