Remember that time Apple released a MacBook that has a bar that literally only shows emojis and nothing else?

Remember that time Apple released a MacBook that has a bar that literally only shows emojis and nothing else?
LMAOO WHAT A FUCKING JOKE

Attached: emojibar.jpg (740x493, 34K)

Haha yeah epic I hate aple linux all the way!!! *upboats*

Only faggots use laptops. I use a laptop, but I don't use it as a laptop. I just dock it to my monitor. I will replace it with the iPad Pro when iOS gets more features.

As much as i hate Apple and also this touchbar; i have to say it's not like that. You still have a system tray like area that is collapsed at the right. And let's face it most Mac users won't even need function keys, they are just happy that it's colorful and changing

Attached: SNAP_YEP_THIS_ONES_GOING_IN_MY_CRINGE_COMPILATION.jpg (885x890, 157K)

They just gave me a macbook pro for work. They expect me to take the thing to meetings. So I will get an iPad Pro and take that to meetings. I really have no need for either.

and also the mac mini hardly ever gets any attention, and that is the only thing really close to a normal desktop apple sells.

ITODDLERS BTFO ONCE AGAIN

Attached: 1541821080012.gif (500x491, 376K)

>Only faggots use laptops.
heh, yeah only faggots need to take a compact computer and its data places. it takes a real man to lug a full custom-built desktop around like a bawss.

fucking faggots.

Attached: smug baker.jpg (288x281, 8K)

Attached: 1542000012809.webm (1920x1080, 2.82M)

A compact computer is not for long hours of usage, so you shouldn't be complaining about the keyboard faggot.

why did they do that? do people really value emojis that much? the fact that apple or any company for that matter went that far out of their way just for a strip of emojis is disheartening

The touchbar is useful though.

Attached: IMG_20181011_200053.jpg (4032x3024, 1.18M)

>do people really value emojis that much?
You wouldn't be asking his question if you had any semblance of a social life

If you had a social life, you wouldn't be communicating with people over the internet with grpahical icons and calling it a social life.

*INHALES*

Attached: 161111154224-macbook-pro-emoji-780x439.jpg (780x439, 60K)

>spending hours ricing and hacking just to get the emojibar to show buttons that could easily just be accessed by hotkeys
>"""useful"""
LMAOOOOOO

Attached: FRUITY.jpg (570x380, 26K)

>And let's face it most Mac users won't even need function keys
OWO what's this?

Attached: fn key.png (600x285, 105K)

Useful how?

fpwp

So what?

Attached: 1451373267878.png (314x278, 129K)

The fn key exists also on touch bar models of macbook. Meaning when you hold it, the function keys appear on the touch bar, albeit virtually.
Basically it means there's no difference between touchbar and non-touchbar keyboards because you still need to hold the Fn key to get to the function keys anyway; the only difference is that on the non-touchbar version, you have things like brightness and volume controls and on the touchbar version you just have the bar.

I copped one of those for my gf about a year ago, albeit skeptical at first, the touchbar is great for simplifying the function keys and offers some neat shortcuts for things like Logic Pro. Not saying it's worth the price, just saying it's not the worst thing on the 2016+ MBPs

Alright never noticed desu. Still in my office everyone is using MacBooks and I never saw anyone using the fn key, especially not those who have the emoji bar

How many more MBP iterations will there be before they remove all physical keys and replace them with one big ol' touch bar?

Attached: 1540784819172.png (1280x720, 673K)

That's just because macOS doesn't really use function keys the way Windows does. You really do have very rare opportunities to actually use them. They're basically deprecated at this point.

you just described the ipad pro without the keyboard cover thingy

My brought brought one of those macbooks for college, and he told me he feels like a retard for using that shitty track bar. It's pretty funny watching him using it.

How many more iPad iterations will there be before they replace MacBooks?

Attached: 1515448672067.jpg (1372x1952, 248K)

Maybe 5 or 6. Apple is extremely unlikely to put actual macOS on iPad because the UI just doesn't work, but they'll improve iOS to the point where you wouldn't even care about getting macOS on a tablet anymore.
Gesture controls will be more than efficient enough; they're actually good enough for most people to forgo the Smart Keyboard entirely because there's no real difference in speed between cmd+tabbing and just swiping over. .

>Please try to notice and avoid tribalism

Attached: 0gko8w.jpg (400x300, 52K)

reminder that applel stole this idea, just like everything they do.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

Yeah let's see your retarded fn+f12 do this

Attached: 7da.jpg (1024x769, 210K)

>let's have two menu bars instead one just one

[citation needed]

>iToddler resorting to concept images to cope
HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: laughing pepe.jpg (399x385, 29K)

ask your physio that you will be going to on a weekly basis.

This is epic. I love the touchbar it actually brought me back from being an apple hater. Its so innovative and the cool screen-aware shit it displays is pretty awesome. They didn't make it too big like Razer shit and it looks nice

There are entire touchbar ecosystems. That shit is crazy too because you can toggle the taptic engine on press. It's strong enough to shake the entire laptop.

Attached: Screenshot_20181114-025053.png (1440x2880, 569K)

Sick, love thiz

haha apple fans write like retards

glad I'm not an apple fan

>leans in to look

WTF I love anime now

t. BFTO iToddler

>doxxing your contacts on Jow Forums
heh

there is a touchscreen for that .
oh wait, you don't have one .

Appil: literally selling a touchscreen strip as a gimmick while not actually having a touchscreen...

Appel customers: stupid enough to fall for the marketing and pay the premium pricing...

>A fool and his money are soon parted.

Attached: gruene_at_4464775264_Tanja Windbüchler diskutiert beim Kindergipfel Jugendrotkreuz.jpg (2126x1417, 380K)

It’s a stock photo

>apple
>linux

WTF I love apples now

fuck you you piece of shit