Apple limiting your right to make arms

I do not belief for a moment that the soulless husks that write EULAs have a sense of humor.

So does Jow Forums know why that is in there?

Attached: foiledagain.png (835x231, 39K)

Geez, I guess Iranian scientists gotta ditch their macbooks

>your right to make arms
You really think you have a right to make a ballistic missile?

*blocks your eula, sweetie*

Attached: 1392060.jpg (2000x1000, 222K)

IT'S CALLED THE SECOND AMENDMENT AND I CANNOT HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND OF LIBERTY

Of course I do, just not use it against fellow citizens

Right to bear arms doesn't give you the right to produce them silly.

a "missile" is defined as any kind of projectile moving from one source do a distant location

a paper airplane is a missile

Didn't Saddam buy a bunch of PS2s to make a supercomputer?

THAT'S HOW RIGHTS WORK. RIGHT TO FREE SPEECH MEANS I PRODUCE SPEECH. RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS MEANS I PRODUCE ARMS.

Attached: murica.jpg (646x359, 59K)

I vaguely remember something like that, but this has had to come from somewhere to have that in there. Apple's asses are to tight to make corporate jokes.. I must know

Reminded me of the guy who got shit for making a nuclear reactor in his garage. Pretty sure he got off scot-free.

By the way, are you explicitly given this EULA to read BEFORE you pay for their product? If not, the EULA is invalid in the EU, not sure about US.

It is in the installer for Itunes. EU folks probably don't care. In EU countries there are also limitations to what EULAs can do, regardless of what is in there.

>It is in the installer for Itunes
Does that imply one can't listen to music through itunes while working on weapons of mass destruction development?

Or is Apple so full of themselves they think itunes is necessary for that

Attached: eh.jpg (564x460, 24K)

LIBERTY STRIKES WITHOUT FEAR OR FAVOR

SHALL NOT

It’s pretty common CYA boilerplate for embargoed countries and not getting your shit railed by US export controls.

I like you user. Fuck these communists. Liberty or death motherfucker.

Attached: 1523550848003.jpg (791x648, 70K)

Attached: SHALLNOT.jpg (708x574, 221K)

EULAs do not hold up in court int he United States in the first place.

If you have the money to buy a missle laws don't matter to you

Missiles, rockets, semantics. Why can't somebody build a rocket for commercial or scientific purposes?

Technically a baseball is a ballistic missile

Remind me how he wasn't building it as a weapon cuck

opensuse has the same clause in their install agreement I googled it and found an answer but I forgot sorry senpai

It literally does.
People can manufacture all the guns and ammunition they want.
Though the ATF would call a missile a "destructive device" but people still have the fundamental right to own and produce arms.

I want that in my eula desu.

>nuclear reactors can only be used as a weapon

Attached: 1527898809998.gif (500x282, 1.67M)

piMissiles from Ukraine

Attached: pimissile.jpg (864x480, 60K)

or as a good excuse to invade a country