Net Neutrality

So because Cable and satellite companies are losing money we are going to start having data plans and throttling on the internet,huh?

I hate capitalism

Attached: comcast-nbc-tv-content-explosion-placeholder.jpg (1000x563, 385K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mises.org/library/vampire-economy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Same dude it's ridiculous

Attached: Dark.Souls.III_.The.Ringed.City.full.2146472.png (1875x1092, 3.03M)

>Net neutrality ended like a year ago
>Still nothing has changed
>Yet Jews still trying to fear longer

How much you get paid to shill?

>I hate capitalism

Attached: you.png (211x239, 4K)

my man

Attached: Ajit-Pai-Caricature-DonkeyHotey.jpg (750x400, 18K)

> Cable and satellite companies
Pretty sure that's just Comcast and AT&T turbojews. You should have avoided them at all costs zoomer-kun.

So, because companies don't wanna pay for their data usage we all have to pay higher prices and for services we never use.
I hate net neutrality.

5G will create tons of competition against cable companies.

That's not capitalism
that's corruption
communism is super corruption

be thankful you grew up in a free country where you can excerice your believe

do you prefer growing up in countries were children murder there parents and parents murder their brothers and sisters?

are you doing your part in your country to fight corruption?
do you decorrupt your own life?
no? then why are you even complaining

complaining about capitalism is like complaining about freedom
you have yet every right to fight the corruption in your own land
but do you?
you prefer to not be able to fight it anymore?
you want communism?
lol, enjoy your hell on earth

you don't realize how free you are right now
that you don't exercise your freedom to make the world a better place is your own fault

fucking this

Late stages of capitalism.

I would like to fight it by taking away all the pole and right of way laws the old companies use to keep smaller companies out. How would you fight it differently?

Do people still buy this meme?

>Oh boy, you can't believe how much I love my Facebook/Amazon/Netflix/Google money!
>W.. w- what do you mean you're not solidifying 's monopoly through legislation? BUT I WANT MY SHILL MONEY!
>I WANT TO BE DOMINANT! I WANT IN ON 'S POLITICAL, SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC POWER!

The straw man is so hard there won't be cross around these parts for miles.

I'd fix my spelling but it wasn't that good of a burn anyway.

I'm a fascist and even I hate these times of gross capitalistic nihilism.
And it's a shitty catch 22. Regulate and enforce Net Neutrality, and you solidify monopoly power by increasing barrier to entry. Don't regulate and you simply shift monopoly power from content hosters to american ISPs.

As a yuro, I appreciate it if you don't implement Net Neutrality. Break up the monopolistic giants first. Mostly because if you leave regulation the fuck alone, it won't impact me, only americans.
I just don't want Google to have any more power...

Wow, a true Captain Obvious. Thought they were just a meme.

Pro-NN arguments are bullshit anyway.

>comcast
NN won't solve capitalist greed. Become activists for local and municipal ISPs instead. You're barking up the wrong tree.

>netflix throttling
It's a bargaining chip. Giants want to install caching servers in the ISPs datacenters, ISP wants to upgrade their OWN infrastructure and wants Giants to pay a portion.

>all bits are equal, man
In an ideal world. But in a world of monopolies, I'm sceptical. And NN is a very corporate position. Netflix have a legal guarantee that they don't have to bargain with ISPs for bandwidth? Fuck yes.

The realpolitik argument for NN is that it would be easier to add a law than root out all the bullshit AT&T and others have grafted onto old pole right of way laws that prevent healthy competition.

I understand the regulation shouldn't be necessary in a perfect world, but "don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good" is a lesson libertarians have yet to learn.

>I hate capitalism
well, at least under communism you wouldn't have to worry about data rates. my parents were to get their landline phone they requested in 1983 next year. but then communism collapsed and we have shit like video calls

yes, you will have to subsidize all the lefty millennials marathon streaming the most degenerate race mixing faggot netflix propaganda even if you don't have a netflix subscription. isn't net neutrality great? almost like welfare. :thinking:

Communists invented the CDMA phone.

Attached: cdma.png (843x505, 743K)

>I'm a fascist and even I hate these times of gross capitalistic nihilism.
>even
lol. mises.org/library/vampire-economy