/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

Only 4 months to go until the AliExpress anniversary sale edition

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

News:
more 11.11 hauls user got a nazi frog pin user blew his employer's money on hundreds of blinking LEDs a view of your chink packages being carefully sorted

Attached: 1542185125059.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Plum84-white-LED-backlit-mechanical-keyboard-gaterom-mx-brown-blue-red-compact-gaming-keyboard-PBT-keycap/32767632458.html
aliexpress.com/item/Noppoo-choc-mini84-POM-black-color-in-stock-black-blue-brown-red-cherry-mx-switch-shaft/788345858.html
kbdfans.cn/collections/fully-assembled-keyboard/products/fully-assembled-kdb75-mechanical-keyboard
reddit.com/r/Xiaomi/comments/9wx5pw/my_airdots_review/
youtube.com/watch?v=GuxSCkFco38
aliexpress.com/item/ps2thing/32794179882.html
donovan.house.gov/media-center/press-releases/house-passes-donovan-s-creeper-act-ban-child-sex-dolls
chinkshit.xyz/random/
kbdfans.cn/products/fully-assembled-low-profile-case-tada68-keyboard
kbdfans.cn/collections/kailh-switches/products/switch-68-cherry-gateron-zealio?variant=3295414583309
amazon.com/DREVO-Mechanical-Keyboard-Tenkeyless-Programming/dp/B07899YKRT
kbdfans.cn/products/kbd75v2-custom-keyboard-diy-kit
youtube.com/watch?v=cJPnubWSTWk&t=6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Previous thread:

Why do we always need this shitty thread

What mechanical keyboard should i get for 50€?
No amazon

I have been thinking about these:
>JamesDonkey 619
>Ajazz AK33 RGB
>3LUE k751
JamesDonkey has Gateron switches Ajazz has Zorros, K751 has Outemu

Attached: 1497656127545.jpg (1003x1001, 116K)

recommend a mechanical keyboard with a short space spare so ALT can be pressed comfortably with thumbs

HIT OR MISS, I GUESS THEY NEVER MISS

Who is he?

that's me

5.5u space
aliexpress.com/item/Plum84-white-LED-backlit-mechanical-keyboard-gaterom-mx-brown-blue-red-compact-gaming-keyboard-PBT-keycap/32767632458.html
aliexpress.com/item/Noppoo-choc-mini84-POM-black-color-in-stock-black-blue-brown-red-cherry-mx-switch-shaft/788345858.html

some of the keyboards here support split spacebars
kbdfans.cn/collections/fully-assembled-keyboard/products/fully-assembled-kdb75-mechanical-keyboard

Attached: autism.jpg (4160x3120, 784K)

she is my gf
no bulli

the 2018 reddit mascot

>Your Order has been shipped

Attached: 18734.jpg (421x420, 91K)

huh?

thanks user
if only it was just 5u

Attached: huh2.jpg (400x673, 64K)

ANY Mi Airdots reviews yet?
Considering getting a pair

Attached: sad.png (482x225, 33K)

Can i buy a gf here

Haven't seen proper ones, but here's user review
reddit.com/r/Xiaomi/comments/9wx5pw/my_airdots_review/

no
3DPD whore garbage isn't allowed here

>comfy LED bulb with remote finally delivered
finally i can pretend to be in a cyberpunk anime even better

show boipussy

sex dolls tech seem to be getting pretty good though

transphobe confirmed

I remember about a week ago people were talking about a $60 chinkboard available on Amazon that was equivalent to Ducky Shine boards. Anyone remember? I think it used a cherry clone switch, and was completely blacked out (black case, plate, and caps).

based

Attached: 1541644342330.png (720x745, 326K)

best razors?

razor deathadder

i heard qshave is pretty good but I haven't got one

Got one. Futur clone. It's good.

part of the value in a keyboard like that is the keycaps, abs keycaps cost almost nothing and become shiny and gross in a couple of weeks/months, pbt keycaps last for years, the newer ducky shines come with doubleshot pbt keycaps, just skip the rgb meme and make room in your budget for non-backlit thick pbt keycaps, they just need the light from the monitor to be legible

what split spacebar for?

Attached: 1526567136261.jpg (894x894, 368K)

I can always just buy PBT caps for $20-30 or so for a set. Personally I find that these thicker caps make the keys harder to press? Might have just been my board, but I had an iKBC MF108 v2 with blues, and it requires far more force than my Corsair K70 with blues.

Overall I'm happy with my K70, and returned the iKBC, but I have a second setup which needs a cheap but not painful to use board.

And for the record I am a programmer, and I don't give a single shit about gaming performance. I care about typing speed and accuracy (I average 140WPM)

I bought a battery to a thinkpad from aliexpress, a year ago. Now it failed, and the item has a 2-year warranty. What is the best way to handle it? contact seller or dispute?

it's programmable so you can set one as backspace or whatever you feel like

>they just need the light from the monitor to be legible
I bought blank caps to improve my touch-typing. It worked.

>posts video "Am I a boy, am I girl, nobody knows"
>says she hate when someone think she could be a boy

$20-30 sets are shitty OEM profile keycaps or blank cherry profile
this is infinitely better than chinky shits:
youtube.com/watch?v=GuxSCkFco38

>Aliexpress
>Warranty
Choose one.

This
Fucking stacy whore
as a tranny I WISH i looked that good and this bitch just does all this shit for attention then pretends she doesn't know what's going on

yeah but fags insist on rgb meme lighting so they can see them in the dark. but non-shinethrough keycaps have enough contrast that you can see them fine.

RGB makes your keyboard look comfy.
Love me some subtle orange glow when it's fucking 13°C in my flat.

I went through the disappointment on /gif/ when I found out it was just a homely chick instead of a trap.

Your trapdar is so far off, it's so obviously a chick I can't even begin

She's cute

>homely
you mean ugly

nice cope

t. Kat

It has a plastic film on the glass
Its alright the app sucks but I got it because its supported by gadgetbridge although its a WIP. I should have waited though I could have saved ~$8 because it was $16 on gearbest it might still be.
thanks fren

>Am I a boy
That's because you are obsessed by traps, user

I heard they are susceptible to defects. Is that true?

im pulling my ps2 out of storage to play some old games i never got around to playing (sh3, smugglers run, that weird fallout game)
is there any chinkshit i can buy to enhance my experience?
i saw a wireless ps2 controller on ebay when looking for replacement component cables, those cant be any good can they?

Attached: still werks.jpg (998x998, 205K)

how do I know wtf to buy if I want to use box navy switches?

Buy a copy of agent under fire so you can discswap your way into freemcboot

I don't know. Mine isn't defective.

since I got into the news ( ) I thought I'd post an update. Took off the old pc case badge and the frog fit nicely in there. Looks good man.

Attached: IMG_20181114_201541.jpg (857x1143, 304K)

aliexpress.com/item/ps2thing/32794179882.html

Unless you live in muttland
donovan.house.gov/media-center/press-releases/house-passes-donovan-s-creeper-act-ban-child-sex-dolls

Any good and cute office supplies ? i bought my mom cat stickers and shits like that, she loves them.

Also im searching pic related (or something like that. Cant find it on ebay.

Attached: Drj2Va3UwAA3U19.jpg (900x1200, 210K)

>chinkshit.xyz/random/

Literally first hit.

Attached: sad frog.png (1439x831, 477K)

ask them for this with box navy switches?
kbdfans.cn/products/fully-assembled-low-profile-case-tada68-keyboard
kbdfans.cn/collections/kailh-switches/products/switch-68-cherry-gateron-zealio?variant=3295414583309

Postage alone will be more than new battery so don't bother.

Found it: amazon.com/DREVO-Mechanical-Keyboard-Tenkeyless-Programming/dp/B07899YKRT

Uses Outemu switches. Fakespot Grade A, the reviews are legit.

Attached: download.png (1291x737, 407K)

>no F-keys

I don't understand this meme.

what sites are good for DUDE WEED LMAO stuff? Looks like it's all banned on aliexpress. Dhgate is good and i've ordered a bit from there. Any others I'm missing?

more portable for phoneposting and cuts costs

this has F keys
kbdfans.cn/products/kbd75v2-custom-keyboard-diy-kit

>Latex
>Breatheble
How

youtube.com/watch?v=cJPnubWSTWk&t=6

Excuse me?

if they start with ID and end with CN, there a winit tracking number, which you can put into their website and get the real tracking number from

Attached: download.png (1359x769, 530K)

just some holes I guess

Is there a point to this thread right now?

we all might as well take a month break and come back to all those new posts about the garbage and junk you bought.

Go find it in Daiso or something, japan shit are great but they obviously cater to a different crowd from the chinese (they don't read books)

Because we're posting junks we ordered a month ago and just received

lol wtf is wrong with you?

>El vendedor ha extendido la Protección del Comprador.

Attached: terrific.gif (184x141, 1.1M)

>The seller has extended the Buyer Protection
Is this a good thing? I just got this on an order. All I know is that the item is taking a long ass time to get here.

Help.
I need a birthday gift for my dad (66 years old), and have no clue what to get him.

tactical beer vest

no blue eyes
blasphemy

Still don't know how they ship this much steel for free.

Attached: csg-laserfist.jpg (1200x752, 266K)

I hate this thot

What does he like?

Did she rape you or you hate how other people hyped and burned her videos all the time?

Attached: 1B6DC2C2D8C049E29E89D679202C7B1A.jpg (713x1024, 62K)

Shipping is subsidized by the government

MAGA hat

Woodworking, cooking (largely baking), pens; general handyman and "working with ones' hands"-type stuff. He's a nurse by trade, so medical stuff wouldn't go amiss either, but unfortunately he has pretty much any kind of tool or doohickey I can think of relating to those topics.

Thank you, but he's not a big drinker. And more of a whiskey kind of person than a beer one when it comes to that kind of thing.

Attached: DY4Tau4U8AA6B_S.jpg orig.jpg (1254x1200, 138K)

Is he a foody or he doesn't care about food quality?

I wouldn't say he was much of one, no.
He was in the British Army back in the ~80s and I think that shit kills anyone's sense of taste.

Does he listen to music? Maybe a new set of tools or check if he needs something for his car.

Tactical pocket pussy

...so we're basically stealing it. Sweet.

>guess you never miss huh?

He doesn't get the opportunity to listen to music much, and I don't think any of his tools need replacing. The car angle is interesting though, and gives me at least something to work with.
Thanks dude.

Attached: Dopb4VsU0AElKnH.jpg orig.jpg (867x1000, 90K)

Which headphone with microphone should I buy?

all footfags should die a horrible death

I've started to appreciate the amount of detail they put into anatomy that usually gets ignored. Are there hand-fags? Maybe I could commission a foot fag, hand fag and muscle girl fag to make a collab piece and I'd have the ultimate life form.

Attached: 1520136050328.png (338x312, 20K)