A socket a year keeps the goyim in fear

>A socket a year keeps the goyim in fear.
Still holds true even if you want to upgrade on the same socket.
youtube.com/watch?v=cZcqw-K1drY

Then you have Intel's shitty new processor the i(-9980XE which is a complete fail.
youtube.com/watch?v=o3PJ7prehVQ

Attached: Z390 scam.jpg (2560x1440, 244K)

Other urls found in this thread:

phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=amd-linux-2990wx&num=1
phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=2990wx-linux-windows&num=1
phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=windows-server-2990wx&num=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>i9-9980XE
fixed

I love VRMs that practically melt off the motherboard. Thanks, Intel!

The i9-9980XE thermally throttles and crashes when overclocked to 4.6Ghz. Meanwhyile it's predescessor the 7980XE continues to run fine. The 9980XE is faster by only 3% at most.

Intel housefires continue to burn down California.

Attached: throttles your life.jpg (2560x1440, 249K)

>Can't even beat the 7980XE
>OC's like shit
What did Intel mean by this?

Attached: 9980XE fail.jpg (2560x1440, 328K)

>What did Intel mean by this?
They could release anything as long as their competition is amd?
TFW via is releasing a new cpu, and intel is giving dedicated gpus another go.
Maybe this time there'll be enough competition to make intel's cpus, and nvidias gpus better price wise.

BTW if anyone is wondering why TR32 is not as high as you would expect then one word...
>Windows

>not amd's fault
Every time.

Go check the benchmarks under Linux, you fucking cocksucker.

phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=amd-linux-2990wx&num=1
phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=2990wx-linux-windows&num=1
phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=windows-server-2990wx&num=1

>The one company who should know exactly how to optimize for AMD doesn't do a good job at it.
This does not bode well. M$ has plenty of experience with working with amd hardware, but they still don't try to optimize for them. If even m$ doesn't who out there will?

It would be nice to via back in the x86-64 cpu market, and intel pushing dedicated gpus.
Maybe AMD will find a way to get software devs to optimise for them then.

MS scheduler has always been hot garbage. Every time core counts go up, they're caught completely off guard and have to push an update for it to actually sort of work properly.

>MS scheduler has always been hot garbage.
The sceduler has been updated much as they could for ryzen (and fx), and microsoft really knows how to make their shit work with amd hardware (they've been using them for xbox consoles).
But if they won't even "optimise" their os further for AMD their partner in consoles then I don't think anybody else would, so why should anyone ever choose amd? It's the hardware that devs purposely sabatage for after all.

AMD console CPUs don't have 32 cores/64 threads in them, dumbass.

The problem isn't with AMD chips but how the chips are connected into the system, memory channels, caches, and interconnect. AMD gives all the information an OS needs to schedule things correctly but MS can't do it right.

This new processor sounds like Hitler denials, I NEIN NEIN NEIN EIGHT ZERO EX E

They just have multiple multi core amd cpus in system, and a close relationship with AMD. . . probably the closest relationship between any hardware, and software manufacturer there has been. If that still can't get a software company to optimize for a specific vendors hardware, and instead leads them to sabotage their software then there really is no hope.
>MS can't do it right.
Then nobody could.

>microsoft can't do it
>adobe can't do it
>nobody in silicon valley could do it
>nobody in the entire world can do it
Shit man it's not the hardware. All these companies even the ones with close ties to amd, are just a bunch of asshats who can't optimise for glorious amd hardware at all.

Anyone buying a 32 core Threadripper for Windows is an idiot.

>Anyone buying a 32 core Threadripper for Windows is an idiot.
Go on.

>windows has been able to handle multiple cpus with 256 cores, and 4tb of ram for decades
>can't handle the raw power of ryzen cpus, cpus made from their close friends at amd
I smell bullshit.

>upgrading within the life cycle of the same socket

The absolute state of AMDniggers.

See
And then kill yourselves.

>22 posts
>6 unique posters
>links to AMD Unboxed and AMD Nexus

And this is why this board needs IDs and preferably even flags.

AMD can't even get microsoft to optimize for them.
lel.

Attached: 1542151467840.jpg (1100x719, 125K)

I remember when AMD tried to throw M$ under the bus, and got put in place by m$, so now they could only spread fud on social media anonymously.

Abandon thread.

>39c core temp delta
hhhehehehehe
To be fair I guess if half the cores at a time are stalled/inactive that'll probably tend to happen.

>AMD Nexus
they arent free of bias, no one is. but AMDexus is just wrong, they shit on everyone pulling dumb shit. if you cant tell the difference just kys yourself now

Go away, Steve.

Which Steve? There's at least 3 or 4 I can think of.

They won't shit on AMD after they got Daath Treathus

What other OS would you use it on? You can't run After Effects natively on Linux.

>Using adobe ever
KYS

>Using a joke toy OS for serious work

Look at this goy.

You mean the samefag implying that Windows' retardation is actually AMD's fault?

>buys amd to do serious work
Remember the good old days when AMD marketed their products to gaymemers, streamers, and content creators?
A year later they ran out of options, and can't even market it for windows anymore.
Wendell quick patching kvm did a lot for amd.

Just avoid POO IN THE JOO products altogether, this company has went down the shitter.

Attached: 1541814497947.jpg (1098x894, 117K)

SEETHING linushitter

>not even Tom's Hardware can defend them anymore
lmao

Tom isn't a part of tom's hardware anymore, and they defend whoever pays them at the time.
This year it's amd.

>Can't afford top the line CPU right now.
>Wait a couple of years using a midrange CPU instead.
>New CPU comes out.
>Finally got the money.
>Flash BIOS, buy new CPU and drop it in.
>Sell off old CPU to claw some of the cost back

The same cannot be done with Intel.

In b4 poorfags meme.

>AMD Nexus
I remember two years back when they were accused of being Intel shills. How times change.

Kill yourself.

Two years ago AMDniggers threatened his life, and started to hurt the channels/website's income.
Times have changed since then.

Eat sperm faggot.

Citation needed.

>Sell off old CPU to claw some of the cost back
How much money back do you get off that used cpu when the new cpus undergo huge price cuts especially the same model that you are trying to sell second hand?
Why would people pay you a decent price for your used piece of shit when brand new pieces of shit are available for probably the same price?

Oh is that why 32 core threadripper works so amazingly under Linux? Nobody can do it huh? Yet somehow the freetards manage to slam dunk that one.

>Citation needed.
>shill confirmed
AMDfaggots showcasing their selective memory again.

You can run the vastly superior Nuke and Fusion though.

Attached: DELID_0.png (2518x1024, 468K)

>Oh is that why 32 core threadripper works so amazingly under Linux? Nobody can do it huh? Yet somehow the freetards manage to slam dunk that one.
citation needed. I'm going to just assume that for every win on linux for amd there's 5 things broken, and everyone just has to find out about it when they try to use it.
Still Microsoft isn't willing to optimise for amd then who will? No one important most likely, so now you're stuck trying to use your broken cpu on linux, because nobody optimises for it. It could be worse though. Right mr computer scientits who no longer plays games, watches videos, edits photos, makes music, or does anything on a computer that you wouldn't do on a database server.

Attached: 1503848584264.jpg (1000x1000, 253K)

>Chad AMD
>blames everyone, because intel paid off every software developer including microsoft
There's nothing chad about amd user. I might even report you faggots to Microsoft PR, and they will probably tell AMD to tell you faggots to tone it down a notch.

>posted from an indian marketing farm.

AMD slogan should be permanently under construction, it's microsofts fault, blame adobe, blame avid, blame the game developers, no refunds.

>I will just pull shit out of my butt and call it a day
Lazy shill. At least try to look convincing.

LMAO shitkike seething mad FUCK OFF AND GLUE MORE BINGBUS

EXCEPT YOU CAN'T EVEN AFFORD HYPERTHREADING NOW AHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1539296460877.jpg (474x415, 37K)

Gamers Nexus is unbiased and actually neutral.

Hardware Unboxed are AMD shills pretending to be unbiased and neutral.

Time for a kike cleanup.

You bought it, now fix it for us.
-AMD
btw it's;
>everyone else's fault

70% of the functionality for 25% off the price.
-AMD
p.s. please fix it for us, because it's everyone else's fault.

>You bought it, now delid it for us.
>-Intel

Drink bleach, faggot.

MS is currently being run into the ground by pajeet programmers who couldn't code their way out of a wet paper bag.

>Gamers Nexus is unbiased and actually neutral.
They might be unbiased, but they still seem pretty retarded to me. Not as retarded as jayz, nitwit, or hardware canucks, but still more or the same retarded OC gamer crap.

I hate to be that level1techs guy, but their review rarely do anything that bothers me. Pointing out good and bad points that most reviewers hardly ever mention. Of the bigger sites and reviewers, they seem pretty nice.

Well, he IS called GAMERSnexus so yeah he's not really the best youtube reviewer out there but he's not that shit either

>Multi-core doesn't matter!
>Productivity doesn't matter!
>Price/performance doesn't matter!
>Performance per watt doesn't matter!
>Power usage doesn't matter!
>Temperatures don't matter!
>Soldered dies don't matter!
>Stutters don't matter!
>Streaming doesn't matter!
>Data centers don't matter!
>Locked CPUs don't matter!
>OEMs don't matter!
>Hyperscalers don't matter!
>Upgradeability doesn't matter!
>Anti-competitive business practices don't matter!
>Locked platform features don't matter!
>Synthetic loads don't matter!
>PCI-e lanes don't matter!
>Burnt pins don't matter!
>Heat doesn't matter!
>1771w cooler doesn't matter!
>Server space doesn't matter!
>ECC support doesn't matter!
>Free RAID doesn't matter!
>NVMe RAID doesn't matter!
>StoreMI doesn't matter!
>IPC doesn't matter!
>7nm doesn't matter!
>StoreMI doesn't matter!
>HEDT doesn't matter!
>Stock coolers don't matter!
>Security doesn't matter!
>Games don't always matter!
>Enterprise doesn't matter!
>Hyperthreading doesn't matter!
>VMware doesn't matter!
>MySQL doesn't matter!
>Unix doesn't matter!
>Linux doesn't matter!
>Waffer yields don't matter!
>Benchmarks after full patches don't matter!
>Asian markets don't matter!
>Own fabrics don’t matter!
>Chipset lithography doesn't matter!
>Cray doesn't matter!
>Cisco doesn't matter!
>HPE doesn't matter!
>AZURE doesn't matter!
>*NEW* 5nm doesn't matter!
>*NEW* TDP doens't matter!
>*NEW* 10nm doesn't always matter!
>*NEW* Cache doesn't matter!
>*NEW* Integrated graphics doesn't matter!
>*NEW* PCI-Express 4.0 doesn't matter!

Attached: 1514937277489.jpg (626x657, 81K)

>Linux doesn't matter!
Heard that a few times from rabid gamer intel/nvidia fans. It somehow bother them that I have an AMD graphics card in my system for compatibility with amdgpu drivers.

t. bought amd, and fixes compatibility issues for free
Thanks fren you da real mvp

>tfw all the new amazing power of the latest gear is just to be able to better crunch more massive, unoptimized, software bloat and not really much else.

Attached: Disgruntled.png (477x362, 415K)

It doesn't have anything to do with the processor manufacturer. MS can't schedule things properly as they don't update their scheduling code to handle NUMA and other irregularities. Linux can do it, why not MS?

Don't forget they support DRM that limit you from enjoying content that would work just fine on older systems, if it weren't for the DRM.

>It doesn't have anything to do with the processor manufacturer.
All these issues only happen with amd, so why bother buying amd if the whoile fucking industry is against them. Even their closest pals at microsoft won't optimize for them.

Just go Linux

Why would I go poetterringOS?

>The whole industry is against amd
>buy AMD
I'm not going to buy into AMD's problems just, so I can make their problems mine.

You aren't the market or target audience for a $1800-$2000 CPU anyway, so just fuck off already.

DRM is a part of a full planned obsolescence itinerary.

>You aren't the market or target audience for a $1800-$2000 CPU anyway
Says the freetard who can't use any industry standard software with all features enabled.

Windows 10 doesn't enable any features except updates that break your install and delete your files.

>Windows 10 doesn't enable any features except updates that break your install and delete your files.
You still need it if .. say you want to use davinci resolve with all the features enabled. Well it's not like they aren't paid off by intel anyway, because they don';t optimize for AMD at all, so they were already a lost cause.
>You aren't the market or target audience for a $1800-$2000 CPU anyway, so just fuck off already.
see
>Says the freetard who can't use any industry standard software with all features enabled.
It points out all the irony that you made in your post.

"it doesn't work, but It's not our fault."
-AMD

No, they only happen with microsoft on amd. Linux is fine. Why can't microsoft compete?

Keep fishing for (You)s intlel shitter.

Attached: 1536694146733.png (1200x800, 164K)

>Why can't microsoft compete?
>Linux has 2.07% market share
AMD works fine* on 2.07% of computers.
-amd
*this does not include the majority, or any of bugs, a lack, or loss of features associated with running linux on AMD hardware when compared to intel.

based

>104 degree Celsius

Attached: Engineers-find-a-New-Efficient-Way-of-Boiling-Water_Image-01.jpg (1280x720, 363K)

>unironically shilling for intel and MS in the same post

Consider suicide.

>Consider suicide.
Unironically spreading fud, and misinformation just, and wanting everyone to play along with your bullshit.
Consider killing your own family, eating their corpses, and setting your home ablaze while you gracefully slit your own belly inside of it whilst perched atop a handcrafted alter encircled by flowers, you faggot.

Explain pls

Seething Incel.

>Seething Incel.
Doesn't work when you're the one who got btfoed.