Why do people defend apple?

Why do people defend apple?

>Cool looking exterior but shitty overpriced hardware inside
> “Dark Theme” announced in WWDC 2018, people actually praised apple for being innovative
>The OS is “quick” because apple doesn’t give you the option to use a HDD, which some people need if they have movies, pictures, etc
> Thermal throttling
> Shitty unethical company in general (remember Chinese suicide nets?)

Come at me apple fanboys. Keep sucking Steve Jobs’ rotting dick.

Attached: 0DB796BE-EE8D-4F16-990C-AAD8E81AFBC3.png (531x578, 23K)

Because apple hardware and software works as well as advertised, if not better. As opposed to windows and linux.
End of story.

People are already long gone if they buy any apple product.

Apple's engineers failures multiply that by zero I guess.

There are no failures, my 2017 macbook pro and imac work flawlessly.

it doesnt
t. mac user

Nobody needs a hard drive.
I think the world would be better if the last Apple employee was hung with the entrails of the last Google employee but that is just not a valid complaint.

/thread I guess

>Nobody needs a hard drive.
I do cause I'm not paying 4x the price for no gains.

>2k for a laptop to browse memes
thenks i'll pass

your laptop is new though. It will be a couple of years to start breaking, if to count you probably won't even be able to install new MacOS on it due to lack of support for %something% that will be used in a new OS for like... drawing blur in some apps? (richfags don't give a fuck I guess)
> t. wasn't able to upgrade El Capitan to High Sierra because of lack of SSE4

I replace my macbooks for new models every 3-4 years so I've never heard of these myths. Nice try, though.
We're living in the golden age of technology and people still choose to babysit outdated tech and whine about it baka

MacOS is the best UNIX

well let's think I'm using my laptop for code. Why should I upgrade it if it supports everything that I need: it plays videos, it plays music, I can code. There is no sense to waste extra bucks for a new thing that will do the same thing with the same result.
Yet I need to use Xcode for Mac and yet this shit (like every second app in the apple store) says you should upgrade your system to use it or you must fuck around for six hours trying to install some older versions. That is insane.

Great. I however don't use my laptop just to code. Hope you can understand this point of view.

What do you use it for?

The ecosystem, I like synching everything without any configs. I also like amateur photography and video editing. OS X has the best and easiest to use apps for that sort of thing.
Other than that, I write basic utility swift apps as training and fire up the occasional game.

Arch should be all the way right and on the line between blue and purple. Slackware should be where Arch is now.

It's great to trigger spergs, irrational hate for apple kit is a key identifier for sperglords that lack control in their petty lives.

>Cool looking exterior but shitty overpriced hardware inside
Fastest SSDs on the market, best displays on the market - this has been the case for literally years

> “Dark Theme” announced in WWDC 2018, people actually praised apple for being innovative
It's actually system wide and doesn't look shit. If some distro did this for Linux you faggots would be praising it

>The OS is “quick” because apple doesn’t give you the option to use a HDD, which some people need if they have movies, pictures, etc
What? It's Unix that has been optimised for specific hardware, that's how they can get away with throwing in underpowered hardware. Also if you think an operating system has any place on an HDD you're either poor, retarded, trolling or all of the above.

> Thermal throttling
It's a laptop. You either make it cool and loud or warm and quiet, there is no inbetween.

> Shitty unethical company in general (remember Chinese suicide nets?)
Every big company is terrible, blame the game not the players.

>spend $2000 on a laptop that will get stolen
>not spending $200 on a laptop and $1800 on a flight and hotel in the Philippines to fuck dozens of horny women

This message was approved by Louis Rossmann.
Don't delay, buy today.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

>apple hardware

Attached: GRRRRRRRR.jpg (217x249, 3K)

>You either make it cool and loud or warm and quiet, there is no inbetween.
This is absolutely false.

>people

Attached: 1536990397079.jpg (1100x779, 504K)

>mfw I use gentoo but have the inverse ideology

Attached: hitler-troll.jpg (590x525, 46K)

>Best for graphics work
I can begrudgingly attest to this. My buddy got a macbook. The work he gets done on his photos is remarkable.

It's the only selling point, though.

Same desu.