Is there a way to send messages via internet without revealing the recipient?

Is there a way to send messages via internet without revealing the recipient?

Pic not related

Attached: florida-mugshot-wtf.jpg (480x600, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watering_hole_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steganography
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Numbers_station
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jow
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_drop
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geocaching
youtube.com/watch?v=LDiDK_yBCw0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Kyron_Horman
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah, hack a satellite to send it, brainlet.

There's a powerpoint floating around about this exploit somewhere. I always wanted to set up a satellite dish to do it.

not OP but im very interested in this
give more info please?

Of course there is a way.
Could you explain in detail your question?

Jow Forums

post a pgp encrypted message publicly on a website of your choice.

and how do i let the recipient know where is this message?

nevermind i figured it out ;)

tell them?

> I always wanted to set up a satellite dish to do it.
>Party van inbound

kek

this is actually possible, not really hacking a satellite but you could use radio to send your data into a public point so the recipient wouldn't be possible to identify, its similar like using Starbucks wifi but with a decent setup you could be kilometers far away

You could be located with high school level math. Also, if you're boosting high powered radio waves, you're going to raise flags.

Lots of options available if you use your imagination. An important point though is to not act like a criminal. You act like a criminal and some program will flag you as a potential criminal. A prosecutor wouldn't be able to use any illegally obtained evidence but a cop might be told to check out an apartment complex starting from the entrance near your door. Turning your cell phone off all the time is a bit weird. Just forget it at home once in a while or forget to charge it before starting that road trip.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watering_hole_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steganography
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Numbers_station
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jow Forums
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_drop
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geocaching
youtube.com/watch?v=LDiDK_yBCw0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Kyron_Horman

The bitch's cellphone data didn't support her story and my friends at a park got a bad vibe before recognizing who she was.

ye sure but you not supposed to do that, send the data and leave that position, they wont be able to track it once the signal is over

> they wont be able to track it once the signal is over
Assuming "they" didn't capture your signal from multiple locations.

there's like 1 tower with an open channel for things like that like every 200km, no one is going to bother finding out who it is dude

yes

Satellites communicate in the sub-gigahertz range. Do what you like, but I would be hesitant to try.

Wait what? More data about this woman you saw at a park

No, you're missing the point.

You don't send it to the satellite. You have the data be sent through the satellite through spoofing and be sent over the entire country so no one knows who picks it up.

I can't find the powerpoint right now, it was part of some hacking presentation at a conference explaining a security issue with modern satellites.

I think there might have been an article about it, I'm not sure.

radio

post on a public facebook profile