Just got an industrial xray machine ama

Just got an industrial xray machine ama

Attached: Capture.jpg (1919x1074, 385K)

Can you get cancer or leukemia if you will use it on yourself?

Can you point it on your annoying neighbour and let it on for few weeks and then see him die?

Attached: what_have_you_done.jpg (866x1311, 112K)

scan your balls lol

Yes, getting an x-ray just once will increase your lifelong likelyhood of getting melanoma by 77%....x-rays are no fucking joke, they are essentially a directed radiation weapon. Don't fuck with them....YOU WILL DIE
t.X-Ray technologist (The guy that actually uses the machine on a daily basis

if dubs op will get cancer

How much does an xray machine cost?

At long last, you can finally measure your penis.

Give it back Rajeesh

Nice resolution

That's actually really cool.
Now start x-raying cpus so we can see if there's something additional in there that's not in the official images.

>confusing an X-ray machine with an electron microscope

DAMN

where you got it from?

This one was around 80k€, complete with two workstations.

That'd be amazing, but I don't know where i could get samples for free.. maybe by offering a "send it and get a free xray image" service to tech websites?

We sell them. This one was imported from Korea some time ago

Have a bonus image of my xiaomi redmi 3 xrayed

Attached: photo_2018-11-14_20-19-19.jpg (1280x698, 86K)

enjoy cancer

>they are essentially a directed radiation weapon
as is the sun, or a flashlight, or a monitor

focus the xray and burn a hole in the battery

Use it to figure out how to trick airport security x-ray
Sell the info to drug smugglers

stupid zoomer! up until 2004 I had a x-ray machine directed at my head 16/7

He said weapon you tard

Put your dick in it

are there bones in benis?

Yes it extends when you get the erections, it's why they call it a boner.
The name of the bone is pubus lol

xray something rude. like a girl.

We got the next Louis Rossmann up and coming right here, folks.

I thought it was called a stoma

You really are one dumb motherfucker

do a xray of your penis

Attached: 1435900442334.jpg (565x311, 27K)

this

Xray food?

>getting it once
so if you got it twice you're 100% likely to get melanoma? yea right faggot

Not him but you're fucking retarded

xray the xray machine

Old game console motherboards? Could be good to have for documentation purposes.

Really jealous. I want a lab someday, and when I'm rich I'll add an xray machine to it.

Offer to scan ceramic armor plates for people and check for micro cracks to get money on the side. Do it.

Xrays are never going to be good for you, but not all of them are as bad as you'd think. My buddy was in the Marines, and one of his posts was some joint op air base in total shithole part of Kyrgyzstan before the locals tried to over thrown their government. While he was there he was security for people coming on and off of planes, and he did the whole luggage scanning thing some times. So of course everyone played with the machine, including riding through it. Apparently you get exposed to less radiation than you do from smoking a single cigarette. So the modern machines are so sensitive that exposure level is super low. Still I wouldn't expose myself to that, or to a cigarette for that matter.

>can't do basic math
not him, but you're fucking retarded as well.

bored military people should not be examples of how to behave.

That's not how probability works.

I work with those things on a daily basis and they can absolutely be harmful, the machine I work on produces anywhere from 1 to 20 keV of photon energy depending on what material you are scanning. Since we are made of mostly water, the xray doesn't ramp up that high so you'll be safe for the most part but I wouldn't even do a shot exposure to myself of 1 keV if I can help it. Radiation is a real danger, in total, working on something like this is enough to take a month off your life on average over the course of exposure of a decade according to one of the studies they did in OSHA, which is less deadly than most things but still an impact.

Still planning to leave in the next half year and studying algorithms now since my company is losing senior people including the tech lead of my group who hired me in the first place. 3 years of more than average xray exposure for the salary shouldn't take more than a week off my life statistically.

*3 years of more than average xray exposure for the salary I got was worth it and it shouldn't take more than a week off my life statistically.

Damm that's sexy, post more.

Can you scan a playing card deck and see if you can read the card when its face down? Asking for a friend.

You're still at this?

Attached: 1536986261359.jpg (447x680, 153K)

2004... 16/7... Huh?

OH a crt. Yeah, that's retarded, no

No, his penis is up his own ass

No my friend is, which you don't have Bocci.

>That'd be amazing, but I don't know where i could get samples for free.. maybe by offering a "send it and get a free xray image" service to tech websites?
Ebay very old CPU's or something.
Not the guy you replied to, but also interested in seeing this.

How did you manage to pony up 80k? Or is it for your work?

fuck, i didn't know that the xray machines were this good.
Always played with the thought of bringing an handfull of 'cid with me to festivals hidden in electronics.
But thanks OP, now i won't do that.