Stallman on 1D women

Daily reminder that 2D women are as bloated as 3DPD.

Attached: images.jpg (491x625, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aNjU5wsk5Ts
stallman.org/articles/made-for-you.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

RMS is graduate in math50 on Harvard.
He really is a kind of genius.

this reminds me of a friend of mine

Attached: jeff-mangum.jpg (540x554, 143K)

That's a great response from Stallman.

How can a man like Stallman be so based?

so autistic that even 2 dimensions is too much, richard is a true hero

kek

based and redpilled

Who the hell knows.

Attached: cmdrrms.jpg (518x600, 443K)

Attached: gtg.png (982x878, 484K)

From what I've seen he seems completely untrollable. He takes everything so seriously and literally

Attached: clippy.png (744x626, 83K)

The hero we need.

Attached: 24e16725c3e7515b7e07a5fa974e5b6c6156acb1eefe79b5d0d9181c00dbf37d.png (676x596, 20K)

It makes for a better experience overall

Green is my pepper

i wonder what he thinks about Jow Forums

Is he limiting his text to 80 lines?

> I do not support gentoo
Doesn't look good, chief

bloated botnet compare to mailist on emacs.

I remember that someone asked him and thought that Jow Forums was full of inane comments and something else, does someone have that screencap?

Attached: 1492556106125.png (1137x781, 358K)

Attached: 1531497286956.jpg (517x768, 195K)

RMS is my hero. I might not agree with him on everything, but I'd be lying if I said he doesn't bring a genuine smile out of me.

>words are 1D
What a fucking retard. Inherently anything more than a dot (and even the dot itself might not be considered truly 1D) is 2D. He's talking about something he himself doesn't even comprehend, and this is fucking high school calculus we're talking about

Yes I'm autistic about math

is a hero supposed to amuse you like a clown, or bring righteousness to your life? RMS does not do the latter.

Dots are not 1D retard

you don't know anything about my life or his impact on it, so please stop assuming you know anything about how he influences me.

>3D = XYZ
>2D = XY
>1D = X
Words are a linear sequence on a single axis, comprende?

>gets influenced by communists
>thinks it is in his best interests
brainlet

Dimension
of
Three

where did i say anything about being influenced by communists? fucking hell, user. did you miss the part where i said 'i might not agree with everything he says'? and you have the audacity to call me a brianlet.

>Yes I'm autistic about math
No, you're not, you're just autistic.
0D = scalar, 5
1D = vector, , letters can be encoded as ASCII
2D = matrix, [[0 1] [2 3]], light values form an image.

bet u like python

a dot is 0

Based RMS

That’s the max number of lines his thinkpad can display at a time

One day, Dr. Stallman will realize that people who use GNU software also makes fun of him...
And then, he'll know, that some things should not be free as in freedom.
Why he even bothers to answer these inane mails?

Text is technically 26(+ punctuation marks) dimensional

Attached: RMS GIMP green is my pepper.png (592x1836, 221K)

there's nothing wrong with being the butt of a joke. we're talking about jokes after all. if you can't joke about yourself what are you even doing

THE ONLY GIRL I EVER LOVED

Hats off to Stallman for answering all these emails - I'd set my thinkpad on fire if I started getting emails from you people

the absolute madman

Attached: 1461754887324.jpg (640x426, 194K)

Holy shit, that's a whole new perspective.

How does this guy not understand humor? Is he mentally retarded?

>tfw to intellegent

Attached: 1537858404696.jpg (340x314, 88K)

youtube.com/watch?v=aNjU5wsk5Ts

stallman.org/articles/made-for-you.html

>dot is 1d
1D is a line, dot is 0D you fucking pretentious idiot

A dot is 0D, a line is 1D you faggot. And guess what comes in lines? TEXT

Writing is 2d, not 1d. First dimension is the number of characters. Second dimension is which character you use in a given spot.

ur stoopid lol

not necessarily
letters and numbers move in 2 dimensions but can be translated to a single dimension very easily

>not being attracted to 4d women

>4d
Enjoy your bloated botnet, faggot

Human-made words, images, and computer 3D models are composed of a finite amount of points, so they all can be encoded by a 1-dimensional sequence. This would still work for countably infinite points.
Similarly, a countinuos 1D line has the same cardinality (“number of poi ts”) as a true 3D object, and it’s possible to construct a mapping that encodes all information about the 3D object in a 1-dimensional countinous array (like a real function on the x axis).
A better way to look at it is to just look at how many dimensions in physical space are occupied (or if you really want to be autistic, the dimensions of the smallest submanifold of 3D space that contains the object). In this sense anime is genuinely 2D, but words aren’t 1D: written words are just as 2D as anime, spoken words and remembered words are encoded using very complicated physical mechanisms that involve all 3 space dimensions plus time.

he's right though, if a letter is defined as a point of zero-dimensional space, then axis of one-dimensional space as a set of unique points is just a set of characters, i. e. alphabet. in cartesian coordinate system, coordinate is a distance from the origin of axis, and it makes getting unique text just from the reference line impossible, because just letter from the axis is not enough. to define text, we need to specify each letter uniquely to its position, and for it we need a second axis. for example, "Fag" can be encoded as (0, "F"), (1, "a"), (2, "g"), and can be decoded back

could you save that again but in png and do pngquant --nofs on it thx

A dimension doesn't need to be spacial.

Though now that I think about it, if you consider the text in its binary form as 1 giant number, you could say it has a 1d representation.

>americans think they're smart because they took basic algebra

Attached: 1520400865600s.jpg (125x95, 2K)

No ones going to say it?

>I fell in love with Emma Goldman

I know he has Jew ancestry but, why is he still attracted to jewesses, even when they're just 1 dimensional?

>yes, I am autistic about math
>DUDE! ANYTHING MORE THAN DOT IS 2D!
>Literally thinks dot is a dot on blackboard or dot made by a pen
>also, doesn't realize that Stallman didn't meant literal words
I bet you'll get Masters in math for a comfy $700k/y job.

Attached: 1537883442354.png (453x410, 227K)

that's an interesting idea. an axis with points that represent ASCII-decoded text as a natural number contains all human text that was and will ever be written or spoken

Same as pictures in digital form.
Anyway, EVERYTHING is 3D if you think about it.

WAS BORN WITH ROSES IN HER EEEEYEES

Congratulations, if you went a bit further you'd rediscover Godel numbers.

>infinitely more successful than some random NEET
>"hurrr is he retarded??"

>what is morse code

Because she was an edgy communist/anarchist from the early 20th century.

based

>lines are 2D
>"Yes I'm autistic about math"
The state of amerimutt education

Quality material

thanks user, I'll look into it, seems very interesting

a way to represent a letter with the sequence of two symbols. what's your argument? your alphabet is 2 letters but any text made of it is still defined by their order.

the quantity of dimensions is basically a quantity of supposedly infinite numbers to uniquely define an object in space. so stallman is right about text being 1D, because the number of characters is infinite but the set of english letters and punctuation is finite and doesn't require an additional dimension.

>EVERYTHING is 3D
ok you have an object in the universe that randomly moves every second, try to define its position with just 3 coordinates.

>>Yes I'm autistic about math

Autistic: yes.
Math: no.

Now go fuck yourself and thank me later.
- Guy with a PhD in applied math.

String is 1D array of objects (letters). Not comparable to 1D as in space, since real space is not countable.

>Not comparable to 1D as in space, since real space is not countable.
but letters is not a subset of real numbers, it's a subset of natural numbers and their position too and therefore countable by definition, is it not?

citation needed

>RMS likes Revolutionary Girl Utena
he really is God

I would've expected him to like ghost in the shell or something

nice bait

I can't believe he called Jow Forums inane

Nightmare fuel

Attached: made for you.png (958x567, 56K)

A dot is 2d because it is placed on an xy. You could even argue a dot is a vertices which could be 3d but then it's more a spheroid.

Zettai Guh-noo Mokushiroku
Zettai Guh-noo Mokushiroku

>autistic about math
>only sticks to one definition of dimensions
if you're going to be retarded at least google shit before you go absolute retarded you fucking retarded retard

>meat brain is a bottleneck
top kek

How would you go about 2.7D fractals you fagot?

Stuff from feet

what the fuck? you can place a dot on xy, on xyz, on only x or don't place it at all. that's what it means to be the fucking 0d space.

i was just trolling haha

You got me!
I didn't thought you were just pretending to be retarded! xDD

When you are attracted to 0 dimensional women you become a saint of God and shine with the Light of uncreated energies from before space and time.

Then an anime pic is 3d not 2d. First two dimensions are the position of a pixel. The third is the color at a given spot.

this conversation is starting to look like a succession of 1D inane comments

haha trollin nerds ebin style

>I do not post on Jow Forums. I have nothing against it in principle, but I am told a lot of the posts nowadays are right-wing bigotry which I condemn totally. I have occasionally answered questions for interviews for Jow Forums, but I have never posted anything there. Any posting there that says it is by me is by an impostor.

Baste and GNUpilled!!

Attached: 1420209360807.png (641x534, 611K)

Not true if the number of characters is in O(1), which can then be encoded in the other dimension.