What Jow Forums have to say about this

what Jow Forums have to say about this

Attached: FB_IMG_1542255164680.jpg (720x960, 56K)

it spins

i got this for 10 $

Attached: thats_cool.jpg (2397x3462, 1.04M)

t. 4

big fan of those coolers

Good cooler
good enough for an i7 8700

LMAO

Runs my 8700 at 36 idle and 68 load, good enough

Maybe with severe frame stuttering, sure. I tried a hyper T4 for my i7 7700 and experience throttling below 4GHz while gaymen, nh u12s fixed that. I highly doubt your situation is any better than mine especially since I replaced stock TIM with AS5.

the i7 7700 is hotter than the i7 7800 because of architecture optimization, still all intel processors have shit TDP Ryzen ftw

I was larping lad, I have a Dark Rock TF

Had me fooled for a millisecond there chief, intel hasn't done shit since haslel. maybe like 5% better ipc and less power consumption at best.

If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen

meant 8700* sorry

My XZ was a piece of crap
>camera heats up in 10 seconds when recording videos
>screen unresponsive every now and then
>phone lags randomly and crashes
I have embraced chink phones now

what

the voices in my head told me to post that to get trips

Hyper are decent compared to Intel stock, but shit compared to actually good air coolers.

I got the Thermalright Le Grand Macho. 8700K @ Stock never exceeds 60c in gaming, 70c through max possible avx stress test. Can't even hear the fan.

Attached: 51KHAGgVeOL.jpg (500x500, 61K)

>i7 7700 is hotter than the i7 7800 because of architecture optimization
No, the 7800 is cooler because it's a cut down large die, and has more area to spread heat.

piss poor performance
I have the same chip and I get 32 at idle an 46 at load with my hyper 212

Yeah but I'm talking serious AVX workloads alongside a 1080 Ti. And there is no audible noise from the fan. Personally I upgraded from a 212 and saw drastic temperature drops. Btw it's an 8700K.

I have one on my 7820x, overclocked to 4ghz. It's fine.

>Fan at 100% 40db tho

reminder that all CPU coolers are useless if you don't consider an efficient way to get the hot air out of the case.
the cheapest watermeme > the most expensive air without an exit.

That's 100% agreed, I got a Fractal Design Define R5 and it struggles to get the heat out.

Attached: 1541049133937.png (1000x1000, 177K)

well good thing cases have fans

not good enough in most cases. Adding an air duct will work wonders.

Should have bought a m9.

>implying watermeme doesn't need airflow
Try cover your radiator next time.

Shit. Had one of those that I replaced with a Cryorig M9i, outperformed it in both cooling and silence, despite being smaller.

that's the ryzen 5 2400g stock cooler default results

what if just put a floor fan just kissing my open case

remove the sticker on the bottom next time and check voltages in BIOS net time lmao

I have a mini ITX build that confirms that. It gets really hot because not only there isn't any space for anything, it's also badly designed. The PSU is DIRECTLY on top of half of the CPU cooler, which has to be the stock intel one because anything bigger just doesn't fit (there's like 3cm between it and the PSU).

pretty sure we've all done that in times of need