Oh nonononono

Oh nonononono

Nvidia plummets after blaming the death of crypto mining for it building up excessive unsold inventory

Attached: IMG_20181115_221815.jpg (1080x1570, 292K)

Jesus christ

Attached: nvidia stock.png (636x588, 38K)

I thought that was what was supposed to kill AMD. Funny, that.

Amd and Intel also fell. Does anyone know why? PHLX and the DOW seem to be fine

Market trends are the same for all of those companies.

Market outlook, if Nvidia fell off a cliff estimated TAM is smaller than expected, so is growth and revenue.

Stocks in the same industry are correlated, as weakness in one can easily indicate weakness in the entire industry

Based mommy is going to come in for a one-two punch

Attached: 1487822407068.png (600x800, 459K)

ouch. They deserve it though

>"Our near-term results reflect excess channel inventory post the crypto-currency boom, which will be corrected," Nvidia CEO Jensen Huang is quoted as saying in a Thursday press release.

Tossing a tinfoil hat into the ring here. The 20 series is currently being gimped so that people buy up the excess 10 series inventory. Once depleted, they'll "patch" some sort of "bug" that was holding the 20 series back. After that, they sell the new 20 series as normal.

Attached: Watercoolerrunner.png (353x444, 135K)

>20% of stock value down
oh no, there goes the profit margins on the low rebrandeontx core yields

I can see them doing that but all the latest drivers has been fucking over 10 series cards.

OW

Most of NASDAQ is falling at the moment. People are re-realizing tech stocks are nothing special anymore, no different than investing in any other industry

Good. And if they cut the prices on all the 1xxx and 2xxx series cards people may actually buy them and they may be profitable again.

Wallstreet fags getting involved in tech creating a bubble effect have ensured that technology is forever shit.

>-16% in a single day
where is in eliete when you need him?

Attached: swimming in the tears of a fanboy.jpg (942x689, 73K)

Not going to happen.

I wish I had money to buy in right now

RTX cards are literally exploding, that's an impressive software bug.

That makes no sense, why would some one sell at such an extreme loss after hours unless they're expecting it to open at like -20% the next day.

There is some serious jewery going on here.

yea sure .. and the fact that they banked everything on RTX and people now know that 30fps is the best they can get on a 2080ti ultra settings at 2k resolution.

SHOULD I INVEST

yes

>Live in J*pan
>bitcoin hype die off
>PC parts STILL cost an arm and a leg.

Attached: 1534065011128.jpg (400x450, 23K)

it's time to invest AMD, anons

Attached: do_it_for_su.png (1400x1000, 986K)

everyone been saying for last 3 years company is overpriced. I love all this market correction hitting shitty companies the hardest.

no, it will stay 150 for another year