Oh no no no no

oh no no no no...

Attached: Screenshot_20181115-233144.png (1080x1920, 475K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=fau2uq9jmylz
newsweek.com/trump-nuclear-bombs-north-korea-floppy-disks-648874
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Name literally 1 (one) issue with this
Protip: you easily can

japs are retards

Like this with governments everywhere unfortunately.
You'd think ministers would be experts in their field but then you see people shifting from fucking health secretary to foreign secretary like it's no big deal.

Attached: 1533182905286.jpg (349x344, 22K)

They're big bosses, their job is to make sure people under them does their job.

>phoneposting
>oh nnononononono
>BBC
>taking news article of day and posting it
you have to go back
IT GOES IN ALL FIELDS

Attached: sumika.jpg (428x575, 40K)

And they'd be able to do that a hell of a lot more effectively if they actually understood what the fuck their subordinates are actually doing.

>"Since I was 25 years old and independent I have instructed my staff and secretaries. I have never used a computer in my life," he said, according to a translation by the Kyodo news agency.

>Mr Sakurada also appeared confused by the concept of a USB drive.

He never got hacked, not like you morons

Christ.

That actually has the potential to be super brilliant.
Someone with an unconditioned perspective free from all the normal user bias and delusions might actually be able to see problems in a much clearer sensible way.
I have very little hope that was is actually what they meant or were thinking though, prolly a huge retarded mistake for all involved and effected.

the safest way to use a computer? don't use one at all. Crafty nips

This is the Belgian health minister. Politics is a joke that writes itself.

Attached: new-belgian-minister-of-health-the-irony-and-should-i-feel-embarrassed_o_3973937.jpg (600x450, 51K)

>But Mr Sakurada responded that other officials had the necessary experience and he was confident there would not be a problem.

hearty kek

air gapped exec lulz

How do you not use a computer in this age? I find that impressive.

He's based and redpilled

a minister's job is management of resources
but generally they can't even do that

the only way to be safe and stay pure desu

Attached: 1531669851344.jpg (540x540, 111K)

they didn't hire her to lecture the people about health though

apparently they hired her to fix the department by reshaping the bureaucracy and saving money, which she did a good job at.

source: a Belgian guy on Jow Forums a couple of years ago

He never got hacked

based und rothpilled

Attached: fau2uq9jmylz.jpg (800x800, 58K)

>reddit
google.com/search?q=fau2uq9jmylz

cool, literally the first result that came up on google
talk about obsession

Industry leaders in Japan think in terms of fax machines. Plus everyone has a smah fo but no one owns a desku topu

no u

>implying there's something wrong with that
The only truly secure computer is the one that doesn't exist.

Attached: vladislav_le_assumer.jpg (339x339, 25K)

Topkek

they have cute girls wired into mainframes for that

newsweek.com/trump-nuclear-bombs-north-korea-floppy-disks-648874

This means that the music major is clearly qualified to be a part of Equifax then right?

Or, due to a lack of understanding of the fundamentals, let alone the nuances involved in his field, he will brush aside recommendations due to his misunderstandings.

"Like with a cloth?" Comes to mind.

Faxes are easier to use even if they are ancient tech. I mean its better than scanning something, putting it in an email and having the other guy have to go through 2 or 3 programs to print it out themselves.

This
Sick of weebs who think japs are anything but dronish retards

He's probably using a PS4.

honestly this is the normal across the whole industry, cyber security is a new field and all the high up managers know nothing about it. This guy might be particularly inept but this "news" hit piece is just garbage.

Attached: d8b.jpg (640x480, 52K)

what a shame

Attached: pc-9801e_l.jpg (603x835, 44K)

>doesn't use a computer
>doesn't have an account or credentials
>immune to whale phishing.
Would do better than half the management where I work.

Can't be hacked if you don't use a computer, checkmate experts.

Attached: bush_dance.gif (224x253, 738K)

Not really surprising if you see how few Japanese have a computer at home. I think I read somewhere it was bellow 40%. It's seen as a niche product for nerds. Internet has no real appeal appart from the practical stuff since the world wide web becomes pretty small and boring if you can't understand English.

Funny how that was the only time where personal computers were somewhat popular in Japan. The hype died when the domestic computers couldn't keep up.

Attached: 0.jpg (768x774, 76K)

Reminds me of this guy

Attached: 1533037818442.png (664x671, 139K)

I've pwned too many printers made by japanese companies. They can't code for shit either.

Fucking based

>phoneposting
>oh nnononononono
>BBC
>taking news article of day and posting it
This phone posting fake news from england with some bullshit template ohnonos is the worst.

Attached: Hillary_devil_2.jpg (500x250, 46K)

>Politics is a joke that writes itself.
Remember when Saudi Arabia was in charge of the UN's human rights committee, and China was overseeing the anti pollution committee.

Prime ministers are more political officers who have an ideological agenda they're making the grunts (civil servants) fulfill.

Attached: Crafty.webm (1920x1080, 237K)

>scanning something, putting it in an email and having the other guy have to go through 2 or 3 programs to print it out themselves
How many times would you go through that many steps? Any non-retard would just keep the file on their computer, and most workflows today are digital anyway so a fax would have to be scanned anyway.

>the world wide web becomes pretty small and boring if you can't understand English
Japanese is the second-most common language on the WWW.

>Remember when Saudi Arabia was in charge of the UN's human rights committee, and China was overseeing the anti pollution committee.
No. Christ Jesus we are fucked.

>China was overseeing the anti pollution committee.
I might be retarded but I can't find anything on this one

Not even close. And even if it were true, the second most used language is just still pretty tiny.

Attached: WebsiteContentLanguages.svg.png (894x490, 21K)

What's a computer?

>I might be retarded but I can't find anything on this one
iirc it was during the same time that saidi arabia was head of the human rights committee, or maybe they have a permanent seat in the council.

>Head of cyber security
>Has found the only way to avoid all vulnerabilities

Attached: 1540758879425.jpg (443x455, 96K)

Seething weeaboo

Japan isn't a nation with a lot of regular desktop/laptop/server x86_64 computers per household, right?

Weird world. Some nations kinda just give up on doing anything much that has potential now or in the future.

> 2012 / 2015
I bet it got even worse. More smartphone users, and it's not like an equal fraction of them understands computers as even OSX and Windows users did [never mind Xorg/Linux users].

What would they do with it? Only shut ins have the time to do stuff on computers. The rest just use them at the office. The web is in a language they don't understand, and it's accessible on a phone anyways.

The only reason you'd have a desktop in Japan is for gaming.

This.

>What would they do with it?
Stupid question? Are you living in the eighties?

Attached: 1539663503793.jpg (640x299, 78K)

> What would they do with it?
Everything you can do with computers. Art. Entertainment [various kinds]. Photography. Programming. Works. Maybe run your own statistical analysis or science or things for DIY projects.

>The web is in a language they don't understand
That's only a reason to learn that language, right? I started learning English at 5-6 because I wanted to understand computer manuals and software output primarily, and I did it in spite of a good bunch of software and manuals also being in the local language.

> The only reason you'd have a desktop in Japan is for gaming.
Smartphones are actually PLENTY capable computers, but I don't feel like they're doing a lot of computer-y projects [you know, everything everyone else does with software] on smartphones...?

I think the closest thing would be UN Environment Assembly, but they're not the current or past (2017) president and at least now aren't part of the Bureau. They have a permanent representative, but so do most countries it seems, so I doubt that's it.
>Only shut ins have the time to do stuff on computers
What

No, everything an average Japanese person would do with one can do so on a phone. They have no reason to have one except for AAA games.

never using a computer=best security

The average japanese is either spending their time at school, at clubs after school, at work, with their boss after work, or sleeping. Where is the time to use a computer for anything serious?

Smarter than you neckbeard

Attached: 1542114202480.jpg (1536x2048, 356K)

basd and tedpilled
no wonder those crafty japs get so much shit done

Really? How are they not richer than we are but rather pretty damn mediocre [by western standards] or better at sports or competitive something [clubs...?]?

How will you go on 5chan if you can't get on the computer desu
I read a large majority of the population goes there

You can't get hacked if you don't use a computer

They don't work, they literally sit on their desk after hours because that's the culture and leaving early is seen as shameful display.

chuckled

We get it nigger, that's like the tenth time someone told the same joke.

Okay, how the fuck aren't they at least doing corporate software or statistics or whatever projects on their computers [and learning to do them because they're fucking bored]?

Looks like he knows how not to get hacked

It's not a joke, brainlet.

Because all that is automated now

His job isn't to defend his own computer.

This. Not to mention, people who rely on technology have their brains atrophy. This guy is at least able to weigh decisions better than someone immersed and reliant on this nonsense.

shouldve said what goes in all fields tbqh sembai

I figure we haven't even automated a third of things that could be automated with software and robot arms and stuff today.

How would they have automated more and still be less productive per capita and sitting around NOT programming more robots and automation [or even verifying paperwork or making fancy marketing materials and docs to peddle services and goods] but ... sit around?

>That actually has the potential to be super brilliant.
Someone with an unconditioned perspective free from all the normal user bias
If by super brilliant you mean super anti-consumer.

>Not to mention, people who rely on technology have their brains atrophy.
I think we mainly ended up with overall more capable brains because it was the human's niche in nature to work with more tools and technology of all sorts.

And it hasn't exactly gotten simpler to operate modern tools like computers over a primitive hand drill and flint knapping stone knifes.

from what I understand most asian cultures put much more of an artificial class divide between people in increasingly higher levels of power and those below them, and the ultimate goal is to obtain a higher position in society because muh honor. then said person's main goal is to keep that position (or keep moving up) no matter what because failure is dishonorable. of course then you get people completely unqualified for their positions staying in it indefinitely because they keep sucking the right dick.

so pretty much exactly like the trump white house but for so long that everybody just sees it as normal

>drones
Collectivism = culture
>retards
Compare their public education standards and PISA test scores to your country guarantee the average jap is still smarter than you

glad she got raped (and she enjoyed every last bit)
fucken obnoxious bitch

That's boomers for you, they don't need skills or training, only connections, it's the lazy millennial like us who actually need an education to do things, but thankfully the based boomers are replacing us with robots/thirdworlders

>never used a computer
God I wish that were me.

Attached: he cant keep dealing with it.jpg (825x809, 112K)

Why is Russian so high?

Gobbo games

Attached: 1532541062783.png (1005x565, 838K)

You see, the concept of "free time" is completely unknown to the nips. Their entire life is based around working or studying or doing something that is required of them.

>How many times would you go through that many steps? Any non-retard would just keep the file on their computer
user you're talking about the average human being here. You and I both know most people are retarded.

>Mr Sakurada also appeared confused by the concept of a USB drive.

Attached: 1489874286855.jpg (408x439, 50K)

>the world wide web becomes pretty small and boring if you can't understand English.
I'venever thought about it like that before.

That is a really good point.

Attached: 1528676604271.gif (400x211, 779K)