Lol BTC has finally perma died today what is best 4x Sli or crossfire motherboard for money now?

like sure 3/4x sli has deminision returns but 1070 and similar AMD gpus are going to be like 60$ in afue days.

the market just crashed completely bitcoin is basically worth 0$ now.

hmmm

Attached: nvidia-geforce-gtx-titan-x-sli-4-way.jpg (1920x1286, 635K)

>That value drop
That's what those fagets get for making GPUs expensive so I'm stuck with a GCN 1.0 card.

Attached: Untitled.png (656x293, 22K)

the drops are based on North Korea cashing its huge stock of them out. last time it happened was day before Trump talk with Kim. this time it happens after Asian summit decides to fuck N korea more.

pretty sure NK cashes them in to china or some shit but its def whats influencing the climate they use them to buypass the embargos and frozen bank acounts.

Bitcoin is basically held up by Death camps if people actually realized this they wouldn't waste shitty GPUs on it.

>thinks Bitcoin affects gpu prices
> the "news" told him so
> a living meme larping as a human
Absolute state of this crayfishing board

supply and demand not at all a factor?

This, has he not seen the pics where Fry's and microcenter look like a Venezuelan market?

Attached: 0S4DNht.jpg (4160x2080, 1.49M)

You can't mine Bitcoin with a gpu for most of a decade now

Doesn't stop a huge amount of retards from trying though.

But you can a bunch of other novelty coins that kept coming up and they are all more or less connected to bitcoin pricing.

Wrong. It just takes longer to get diminishing returns. And if you don't pay for power you just plug racks and racks of GPUs in to mine harder and harder algorhytm. What becomes a problem is when your crypto currency loses 50% of market capital because bitcoincash was designed to crash the party.

Bitcoin is almost tapped out. Etherium will be the coin to buy.

>btc was the reason I got a 1080ti instead of a 1080 due to inflated prices on 1080
thanks coiniggers

>Wrong. It just takes longer to get diminishing returns.
You will never break even mining BTC with GPUs.

>im dumb and dont know how to do and want to feel like im not wasting my single gpu so im saying its not possible.

the point is demand will plummet because of increasingly difficult hash and diminishing roi plus an absolutely flooded used and even second hand nib units

>in afue days
Now this is some new level of phoneposting. Did you ask Siri to type the post out for you?

Attached: phoneposting-1.jpg (628x314, 66K)

>I just brought a 2080ti and am sad that 4x 80$ 1070ti's in 4way sli will be more powerful than it

Please nigger, I'm on a GTX 750.

WTF I love Bitcoin now.

>cryptomemes was supposed to solve the world's problems
>instead it became a mass gold rush attempt and is now one of the biggest contributors to increasing the rate of climate change, because the server farms that mine the fucking coins draw SO MUCH fucking electricity, that the demand for energy is driving a greater increase in fossil fuel sources over renewables--as the former are easier to spin up than the latter

Unfucking believable.

Still, I wish I hadn't lost my 2 buttcoins from back in the day, I could have used that to downpay on a house or buy a new car.

X299 SAGE
Any X399 that can fit 4 cards

hahaha can't wait for mining cards to flood the market

bitcoin is going to rise another 5% to kill more shorts before going down again

Something about cryptocurrency makes absolute retards think they should chime in about shit they know nothing about.

1080ti crunches sha256 @ 4 GHash/sec
Standard ASIC miner runs at 16 THash/sec
4000x difference, asic only costs a few hundred more. Even the dumbest of cunts knows to not mine bitcoin with a gpu.

Back to /v/ and leave the technology board you fucking brainlets.

Fucking this, Etherium is what caused the GPU shortage and sudden 2nd hand market flood.

Don't mind me, I'm just heating my house while making money.
420W, makes $3 a day after power costs.
Heats up the front of my house to a comfortable 70F at all times.
While using my house heater costs $12 a day in power.

>Inb4 $3 lol
That's $3 a day at the current shit ETH value.
My peak was around $20 a day.
Long term will be even more.

Attached: IMG_20180708_183710.jpg (2560x1920, 806K)

>makes $3 a day
Your virgin coins not equal to real money.

You could say the same about the USD

>Asus changed the names of their Workstation motherboards to facilitate for Jow Forums's memeing

They do if he isn't in the US, or running unaffiliated to the CCP in China

Wtf I love bitcoin now

Attached: 03A9F305-2A7A-49B4-914C-974660974A2E.jpg (974x1024, 92K)

not to mention the fact it is passive income. you spend the time setting it up then bam you have money rolling in with no labor hours.

The $1,000 I cashed out says otherwise.
It would be different is there was no Crypto to Fiat exchanges.

This guy's gets it.
About 1min of my day is spent maintaining my mining rig.
Passive income is how you get rich.

if you live somewhere with a lot of foot traffic, skycoin is going to be big for passive income soon.

the way you're saying death camp suggests it would be a bad thing ?

3$ a hour for a 1min of work might seem like a good deal for you but for lots of people that's not worth it and their time is more valuable

earning a extra 1000$ a year is worthless to alot of people and you could easily loose that much reselling what you own.

I mean 3$ for 1min of work.. is worthless for alot of people. heaps of people will not do some thing for 1min for 3dollars.

>BTC worth $0
>Still trading at US $5500
???

I used to have 1500 btc. I fucking sold it at $5 to help me lose my virginity. I continually told Jow Forums about bitcoin when it was at $0.40 and everyone said ponzi scheme. Fuck you guys.

Attached: IMG_20180910_152729.jpg (500x500, 50K)

There's no shortage of dumbass tech bros. See Hacker News for proof.

An extra $1000 a year is quite a lot considering how low the average wages are in Burger land.

My Jewtube channel nets $54 a month as well.
It all ads up.

Best FUD

But they were right

At least you lost your virginity.

Death no 275 for BTC. Meanwhile people that know this is just the beginning continue to accumulate

>trusting a bunch of bitter nocoiners
you deserve your fate

Can you please elaborate on this? And which calculators are the most accurate for determining mining "viability"?

its not viable

it was viable from 2015-2017 and that's about it mining it before then was too risky because there was no proof it would take off

the only people that earn money mining now are using setups they paid for and built years ago and are keeping them running.

the only people who get into it now read clickbate headlines and have too much cash and are idiots. or they think it will let them order drugs online in a undetectable way but you cant even earn enough to order enough drugs that would get you in serious trouble any way so its pointless larper shit

1700$ extra a year is nothing.

apply for church based wellfair all you have to do is prove your not gay and like volunteer at a Chapple once a fortnight for 2hours

then you can get like 20k a year.

you are wasting your time and the fact you have the time to set it up and do it means you are already from a wealthy family so its the stupidest shit you could do with your time read a book or wiki and learn some thing useful

saying your into bitcoin or youtube is the new

"im a graphic designer" "im learning HTML" "im starting up a STARTUP company" "I brought my girlfriend a MacBook so she can become a singer"

its larper shit and you know it

I agree but nice reddit spacing.

richfag here, bitcoin sucks, stop ruining the environment for me you fucking faggots

Well the GPU prices did go up. I coulda resold my 1080 for twice the money

> HD6450

What decade is this?

>My Jewtube channel nets $54 a month as well.
rofl poor people

They're killing people in their own ethnic group.

> Seriously being this stupid.

> deminision
Give it back, Tyrone.

GPU mining hasn’t been a viable thing in crypto for months now. ASIC mining has replaced it entirely in pretty much every altcoin.

But they’re chinks, why should I care?

You are actually earning $15 a day since you use it to heat your house.
Heating his house nets him $3 a day with 1min of work instead of costing him $12 a day.
Pretty nice deal.

enjoy being deaf

The 6450, GT 210, 610, 5450 are still relevant display adapters for low end use.

Is Jow Forums shitting themselves?

Attached: jihan.gif (250x272, 1.16M)

talks shit about some guy mining bitcoin and making money for free.

is proud of 20k welfare check.

wtf loser.

and the coin may be worth more in the long run than the 3 dollars a day. the money he saved can be re invested in various ways.

>Reddit spacing

Anyways, I'll bite.
$150 extra a month is enough for your food budget or phone/internet bills.
That's $150 you don't have to lift a finger for.
If you do not understand passive income, it just another minimum wage cuck.
>$20k a year from wellfare
What the fuck is that shit argument?

The Rig is not loud.
It's about 41DBA overall.

>paying 12.7M to get laid

LOL

Actually it could've been 28.5M if he held up to 2017 lol

Minus the 15% capital gains tax.
Plus I seriously doubt you can just cash out 28mill and ur bank would be perfectly on with it.

And the fact that bitcoin is probably the least liquid thing in the world and that trying to cash out over any reasonable period of time would rape the market.

But yeah, to the moon.

It would be possible to cash it smaller amounts with the help of a tax professional.
1 million is a drop in the hat for bitcoin, that amount sold wouldn't do much.

dont need to cash it out. buy carious coins and cash those all out. or spend them on gold and silver.

And end up getting arrested in an FBI sting operation when you attempt to dodge taxes.

>not loud.
>41DBA
jesus christ

>Minus the 15% capital gains tax.
nah, it's more like 35% at that level

true

>3$/day

I make that in two minutes and I don’t look like a faggot doing it.

Are you retarded?
See Pic

Long term gains tax is 15%
Selling within 1 year would put you in normal tax brackets.
Anything over 400k would put you at 33% if you didn't hold for at least 1 year.

You brainlets just don't get it.
IDK what part of passive income you can't comprehend.
Also, I seriously doubt you make $90 an hour.

Attached: common-noise-sources.png (530x499, 28K)

are you fucking serious? 5 bitcoins equal to $547,075.00 USD?

what fuckery is this

>that math
what

>chinks
They're gooks, get your pejoratives right.

What country are you from where you put the $ sign after the number? I've been seeing Americans do this as of late and it's a really odd trend.

Do you say "10 dollars" or "dollars 10?"
It's just natural evolution of the way we notate the English language. It is more logical to put the dollar sign after.
It also keeps consistent with other things, such as temperature, or even pronumerals in mathematics.