/sci/ is laughing at us again

>/sci/ is laughing at us again

Attached: 1521792739929.gif (500x500, 1.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

leekspin.com
theverge.com/2018/10/24/18019464/Jow
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>/sci/
Literally who

>/sci/ is laughing at us again
Get used to it. Jow Forums is dumb brainlets now.

Every day I browse Jow Forums I can feel my IQ draining away.

Attached: 1530080529147.jpg (530x530, 67K)

IQ is not a th i n g that D ra i

>the college homework board is laughing at the consumer electronics ad-space board

Attached: 1536198276232.jpg (868x600, 78K)

Link so I can join them?

Good, Jow Forums has been a shithole full of brainlets for at least 2 years now.

What's wrong in that pic

Attached: 1449156909503.jpg (800x600, 88K)

Idk i never understood imaginary numbers and i dont think my teachers did either

>teaching complex numbers to kids
oh boy

/sci/, much like Jow Forums, gets triggered at the mere mention of "computer science" because they're all lab technicians/TAs making just above poverty level wages and know that their career outlooks are bleaker than bleak.

its shopped retard

No it's just an "imaginary number", no relation
>i-i=1
wew

/o/ or /diy/ is the smartest boards.

An imaginary number is a complex number.

they just wörk

what anime

Invisible Ghost Handjobs

/sci/ is pretty much people that think they're superior for taking physics and calculus in high school and read wikipedia pages about quantum mechanics and gene manipulation in public

Gloryhole no Kanata, or for normalfags, Beyond the Gloryhole

kyoanus

Just like science abandoned philosophy, technology will abandon science which will be reduced to an absolete field in academia.

Gee is the smelliest though, so fuck off brainiac.

>tfw math major
get wrecked you brainlets cant even into complex analysis

Attached: 1542149413662.gif (300x577, 279K)

Jow Forums is also full of pedos

>somebody laughing at dumb attention whoring anime pedo scum again
nothing special

>dumb attention whoring anime pedo scum
>thinks he's not a normalfag
cringe

okay
leekspin.com

You need them to algebraically close the reals

Meh I wasn't bad at complex analysis, but you forget that stuff when you don't use it.

/sci/ is weak

they can't hurt us.

Attached: 1520114577530.webm (480x343, 2.99M)

hows the job search going , buddy

I have an anki deck for every subject and put one flash card into it for each lecture and homework with a key point from that lecture/hw. gotta up your game to keep the normies in their place.
im a double major in cs/math, my internship search is going ok now thank you.

>>Jow Forums is dumb brainlets now.
>Implying /sci/ isn't
/sci/ attracts some of the biggest retards on the site

It's a different thing when you are still in uni, but after 10 years as a software engineer with very little actual math use it's hard to remember everything. But if you can keep it up thats great.

>being a wagie

just because you want to be a neet, doesnt make it a good solution for everyone user
its like how console retards attack pc for something minor while their ports universally suck dick

Literally nothing wrong with being a pedo

Attached: 1496208424348.gif (666x375, 793K)

>/sci/ attracts some of the biggest retards on the site
Jow Forums isn't able to keep every mouth breeder from the board from attempting to migrate.

t. pedo

Low IQ post

HOLY FUCK WHOEVER ANSWERED THAT MUST BE A NONDETERMINISTIC TURING MACHINE
HE CAN SOLVE O(n) in NTIME(1)

/sci/ is the most retarded board
its just as retarded as Jow Forums

/x/ and Jow Forums are the smartest boards on Jow Forums

>/x/

Attached: 1529429838391.gif (1336x1358, 2.34M)

yes
Jow Forums, /x/, and Jow Forums
are the most retarded

g and x are the smartest

how is "i-i=1" never read or seen that anywhere

what makes you think its okay to fuck peoples kids?

It isn't.

There is a fine line between being attracted to children and forcing yourself onto them

Jow Forums is becoming a lot like /sci/ with all the uni threads/posters lately.

Attached: sweet-little-girl-throwing-puke-260nw-1120491158.jpg (260x280, 16K)

>This post violates United States law.

yea well i dont think abut /sci/ at all
dumb nerds the lot of them

Attached: 8a16d0ab52cb2b8bb65ede769eb7a62d4f070b42.png (1000x1548, 1.11M)

consensual sex is the best sex
it depends on the person and situation

but

pedos are into unnatural sex
rape is not moral
moral sex is safe sex

>sci catalog

>how do i get big iq
>what is intelligence
>is consciousness a meme
>microdosing, does it work?

based

>he's not an EE
>he doesn't know how critical j is

Nobody's asking you pathetic virgin.

at least there are people who actually are smart on Jow Forums sometimes.

You forgot:
>Race and IQ: I swear I'm not from Jow Forums, trust me.
>The Earth is Flat: Poe's law is dead edition.
>Do vaccines cause autism?: Now with the exact same link-spam as every previous thread!
>Degree Comparisons: Why my undergraduate studies enlarged my dick more than yours did.
>Climate Change: You won't believe what Fox News just said!
>Medicine: I know it's not a science, please don't contradict me.
>Is Reality a Simulation: And other broken variaints of the anthropological argument.
>Space is fake, prove me wrong: Those little dots have to be bubbles!

It's basically Youtube comments, but for undergraduates.

You forgot
>Kurisu pic of an actual hard problem that I googled the solution for so I can appear smart

>kurisu pic of an unsolved problem
theverge.com/2018/10/24/18019464/Jow Forums-user-anime-haruhi-math-mystery

That's cool, didn't know about that

The /cyb/ generals are comfy though.

they're garbage, the same dumb questions every fucking thread. besides cyberpunk has nothing to do with technology

why are you still on Jow Forums when other chans are clearly superiour

>Math concepts that apply to literally nothing practical
Do mathematicians come up with complex equations to jerk themselves off or something?

literally the dumbest thread on this board and this is a board with threads about wrist watches

Unironically yes
That's what happens when you treat science as a job

the good chans have parmersan tortellini and I am not fond of that

small chans have even bigger retards than Jow Forums

irrational numbers are heavily applied in physics, brainlets. they come up with complex equations because the real world is complex

Attached: 800px-Mandel_zoom_00_mandelbrot_set.jpg (800x600, 39K)

> ____ sex is not moral
How do you think sex worked before we had society? Do you think it was all, or even primarily, consensual, monogamous, close-age sex? How about many thousands of years ago, when we were different as a species? How about other species?

Tell me, if those things are immoral, where does this idea of so-called moral sex come from?

> is consciousness a meme
kek
Jow Forums fell for the meme hard

>Physics
What does this have to do with anything most people do normally?

>consensual sex is the best sex
>t.has never raped anyone
lmaoing@urlyfe
Women want to be raped, it's natural and you're obviously just a bitter beta bitch incel.
fuck off back to shitcord

someone post that /tv/ pasta

Women need to be raped. It is the only language they understand. Women enjoy rape. Don't let them tell you otherwise, because they are notorious liars and don't know their own minds. Women want to be held down and fucked hard. They want to be made to cry and scream. Women have a biological imperative to be raped. Did you know that women who are raped are twice as likely to conceive as women who have unprotected consensual sex? It is a fact. Women who are raped often have orgasms as well - some women have never had an orgasm in their lives save for a rape. The desire to be sexually dominated is deeply programed into the woman. This is a fact of evolution that cannot be denied without women becoming unbalanced. Feminism is really just an outward manifestation of an internal problem with modern women. These 'feminists' desperately want to be put in their place. That's why they act out so much and are so belligerent. Whether they know it or not, subconsciously they want to piss men off and get men to make them submit. They want to be slapped in the face, told to shut the fuck up, and then raped until they can't stand up. This is what women really want. I say we give it to them.

Drink a lot of water.

Electronics. Like the thing you are typing on right now.

yeah, it's like watching a train wreck in slow motion. only with dweebs and sock faggots who must hang

no, they are actually the most cringe. even worse than the tryhard programming generals where pajeets ask how to cheat their interview

This board manages to be stupider than /v/ despite the fact they're discussing more 'intelligent' subjects

Nah, u a bitch.

Do yourself and everyone else here a favour and kill yourself so you never post anything as moronic and downright stupid as that ever again please.

Jow Forums attracts /v/
i don't blame /sci/ for laughing at us

>i never understood imaginary numbers
lol he can't grasp the concept of 2d vectors

not really. it's your friends from /v/ that act like they know about technology who come off as retards because they speak in circles and create desktop threads even though desktop threads should be kept in /wg/.
also the fact that newfags come here and ask for tech advice even though there's a general here for that isn't helping the image of Jow Forums.

>Jow Forums is dumb
>Jow Forums isn't dumb, it's just people from /v/ posting on Jow Forums that are dumb
Can you see the flaw in your reasoning?

this actually makes sense

Jow Forums is full of /v/tards, yes. actual technical discussion is taking place in and sometimes and . personally, i come here to shitpost and post in rant threads like these. is more gee than gee itself so i tend to post there.

Ah, being laughed at by faggots who wank about muh IQ all day is so terrible.
How can I ever recover.

the programming threads are full of people arguing about trendy shit, nobody actually programs anything

based

you could say the same about all generals but that always wasn't the case. Jow Forumsfags, shillfags and jews from discord Jow Forums. this is why i don't post here that often.

>nobody actually programs anything
A small AWK program was hatched to convert the /cyb/ music play list into HTML, the code was published too.

Summary: you are wrong.

>jews from discord Jow Forums
jews from discord killed Jow Forums

>doesn't even link to the thread for context

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, cs majors prove to be retarded once again.

This desu. It's full of language wars, and most threads reach bump limit without a single line of code posted.

ah yes it's always the jews
nobody ever discusses anything intelligent on Jow Forums
every board is basically the dumbest possible opinions people could have on a subject