I had a dream that some guy in my class committed suicide by jumping off a building...

I had a dream that some guy in my class committed suicide by jumping off a building. Did you have any interesting dreams lately, Jow Forums?

Attached: anime-girl-studying.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

a bear thing that walked on its hind legs tried to eat me after eating a dog

I was at the bottom of a mountain and two giant boulders flew down and I dodged them and remembered I could have killed myself with them

I made a deal with the devil

A guy in one of those plague doctor suits - except the beak part was cut off so it sort of looked like a weird gas mask - was torturing people by strapping them into a chair, putting a stethoscope into their ears and the shreiking into the end of the stethoscope. When he took it out their ears would gush blood and they'd pass out. The screaming was very unnatural. I'm just in the room watching this happen and every time he does it, it felt like my ear drums were going to burst.

Attached: Thomas_Bartholini's_beak_doctor.jpg (324x569, 49K)

I had a dream that I was in Moog's house (from Might Car Mods) and there was a big ass storm outside with the loudest fucking thunders ever. Then I went upstarts in his house and I was magically transported back into Chile and there was a drunk friend in my bed.

The other night I had a dream that I was running through a series of curtains on after another. I could see the light of a big screen through them but every time I went through a curtain it was just another curtain with the screen getting no closer. There was also an angry mob chasing me. Despite all that I wasn't scared, just amused.

Attached: sleeps.png (207x133, 36K)

I had a dream wher my face came off.

I had a dream where an ogre tried to cook me in his pot

did you kill him

I dreamed my two bottom front teeth fell out. Like I just pushed them with my tounge and they kind of bent then peeled out

no
I jumped off the deck and flew to safety

Attached: 1519344754072.jpg (3088x2320, 843K)

>moog

Attached: 1397889508559.jpg (1312x714, 176K)

lol I mixed them up, it was Marty actually. Moog comes to me as a bit of a try hard dick while Marty is chill.

Get more creative
another recent dream I remember is that I was wandering in the woods when I stumbled upon the home of an angry redneck couple who then tried to hunt me down for trespassing. They had a pet eagle and guns. You know what I did? I made it into my home where I then hexed the doorway so that when they entered they found themselves in an alternate reality of my home where there was a large cyclops slime dragon inside instead of me.

Attached: 1485645350180.jpg (480x480, 80K)

I was eating lunch with a friend when me and her were shot by a shooter in the cafe.
I wake up in some weird trippy place and i have no body.
A kind-of-government-but-not-really group of scientists took my body and put it in one of those bubbling tanks and uploaded my consciousness to the internet in order to earn money by having a human mind spy on specific targets for groups like the NSA and shit, but they forgot to implement some kind of control system over me so i fucked off and started messing with people i know.
Sending messages to them, taking over their phone screens.
Started meeting others that were put in cyberspace the same way.
Woke up right after that.
>pic related i guess?

Attached: 9FCEB40D-6C41-4E10-A9C6-5FD0D722CEC3.jpg (960x720, 108K)

well I've had a bunch of colorful dreams but I can't remember them because I haven't had time to think about them
I had one dream where I was in an alternate dimension where every sentient being besides me was an incarnation of death and they were jumping in and out of the zero-gravity furniture

Attached: patcho sleep.jpg (609x534, 41K)

>every sentient being besides me was an incarnation of death
did you kick their asses

Had a dream about a girl who was afraid of literally everything except me, and couldn't function at all without me being nearby. I miss her.

no I survived because even though they were sentient they acted like retarded animals and barely noticed me

Attached: eeehhh.png (280x320, 79K)

I have a recurring nightmare in which, in an overgrown and long-abandoned new york city, I begin climbing frantically to the top of a rapidly flooding skyscraper. Only the skyscraper is flooded for some reason and not the surrounding city. Anyways, once I reach the top I have to fight a giant spider with nothing but a piece of steel pipe. In the end, no matter how well I do, we both end up falling off the building before reconciling our differences and going out to get ice cream. Weird shit.

I've had dreams where I was able to effectively become invisible at will by toggling other people's ability to perceive me

beautiful

Imagine trying to claim superiority over somebody with a fucking dream you have absolutely no control over

how do I have dreams like yours
I've had dreams where my grandmother performed satanic magic in the living room

as the superior dreamer I'll imagine it in my dreams

Attached: __doremy_sweet_antinomy_of_common_flowers_jojo_no_kimyou_na_bouken_phantom_blood_and_touhou_drawn_by (400x400, 151K)

Were they successful? did she summon anything?

she changed the room
then I ran away because I did not expect my grandmother to do this