>that professor that thinks that his class is the only one that exists
>"you have to work hard on this class"
>"this is a hard class"
>requires 20 hours of work per week

>class drops from 30 to 12 immediately after the first day
>class drops from 12 to 7 after the first assignment
>2 attend the tutorials still the end
>2 attend the exam
>1 passes (and fails two of his other classes)

Attached: annoyed.jpg (474x443, 22K)

>Most of you won't pass this class
THIS ISNT A GOOD THING YOU FUCKING RETARD
>He's my advisor
>come to him with problems
>lol go to the tech school
god I'm glad that shit professor retired

>things that don't happen
I'm sorry you college is too hard for you OP

>professor expects anything of cs monkeys
lmao i see this one a lot

>30 to 12 first day
>12-7 first week
Wouldn't that class just get cancelled?

study harder you little bitch

Lmao op is a dummy

Nigga they already paid lmao. Class goes on.

>>"this is a hard class"
>>requires 20 hours of work per week
bitch, 20 hours per week is a *normal* class.

>dumb attention whoring frogposter at it again
cringe

If you haven't picked up that all CS classes are basically rehashed quicker versions of your intro to CS class that deal with more "difficult" languages, you're probably not ready for this field

>graduate course
>subject is really hard to understand
>attendance drops to 0
>go to his office at class hour, he is playing some farm simulation
>ask exam dates; he says I will decide
>end of semester; still no exam date
>everyone gets A

This is why I took graduate classes during undergrad.

No one understands the content because it is so hard, so everyone gets at least a B+

>class begins
>"firstly, I'd like to start out by looking at the syllabi"
>"I'm now going to start the class out with an apology. I apologize that I am a white male, and on behalf of white men I am apologizing that we will be studying things that are predominantly from white men. We need to check our privilege systematically and I am doing everything I can to address these racial and gender divides"

>did a 4 year bachelor degree
>never failed a single subject
>wew that was easy
>decide to do a 1 year master
>people say this one is hard, but "it earns lots of money"
>try it
>it's ridiculously hard and have no idea wtf im doing
>doesn't fit the bachelor at all
>drop out after 3 years
I really regret that stupid decision lol. But then again, I have a long track record of stupid decisions.

This is stupid though. If your degree consists of classes where all you do is switch the programming language I'm afraid you're getting scammed desu.

Please tell me this never happened

That... isn't actually what you did, right?
Beyond 100 level, every one of my major classes was specialized and was usually math-heavy. There were few similarities between them.

There's something very wrong with you, and possibly with the school you went to. That's not what CS is supposed to be and you should have realized that.

Yeah actually it does every time California is interesting

>comp sci cuck complaining
hahahahaha try being in med school when you have no passion for it but literally can't afford to fail.
nigga I just had my 9th exam in a row. I had to get an adderall script just to keep up with the autistic chinks and white bois that do nothing but memorize shit all day.

no, i isn't. intense learning should be limited to 6h/day, 30h/week total. that's why you should choose your specialty and learn just that, but learn it well.

I had to take a minority groups class in 2016 and the "harvard educated" bitch professor started crying the day after the election.

We had 2 physics prof, they were absolut based, class was absolutely hard and they walked on top of the desks to check for cheaters during the exams.
3 based boy after plenty retry just waited for the one in the parking lot and beaten the shit out of him and tossed the other from the stairs. He fallen 2 stocks, plenty ribs broken.
Now tell me how hard your class is.

This wasn’t in a diversity class which would make more sense desu id say 30% of classes here will start this way if you go to a good school pretty sure every class at UC Berkeley or Stanford starts that way

>currently taking grad classes as undergrad
>the school doesn't count them towards a masters degree unless you are officially a graduate student (which have tuition rates double that of undergrad)

It's annoying. At least I'm getting good value out of my scholarships

Attached: 1531455985432.jpg (1024x1004, 60K)

not as hard as your english class was

yeah
"good" school

Never used to learn english, mate.

>be le me
>go to le classes
>try to le arn all the shit
>get through thr written exams, be a b student when you study, c-d when your job makes studying difficult
>be too autistic to join the classes that have oral exams
My first oral exam I failed so hard. I was the kind of idiot that thought an oral exam was like talking to a friend about broad concepts, while in reality it was about answering concrete algorithmic problems. 50% of the questions I said, "Sorry, I dont know anythig wbout this", I got a B.
Any class that requires are written report instead of an exam? Hard to get less than an A-.
Long stoty short, exams are way harder that any other form of tetst.

Be brainlet. Enrolled in graph theory class. Fail.
Kys

I used to like oral exams, did really good in material-science (i used to learn the book from a till z, was able to quote almost exactly).
But i always had bretty gud memory.

Where do these pictures come from?

Attached: 1541300611523.jpg (256x256, 22K)

>easy comp sci class
>go to ta session the night hw is due
>basically done have minor point to clarify
>prof is there
>he is going around trying to walk kids who just started the hw 15 minutes ago through everything
why bother? I guess new profs are cucked because student reviews matter for tenure?