THE SUN JUST E.M.P.ED US. WERE FUCKED EDITION

The sun just threw a terrible solar storm at us that wiped all data from every memory board on every devices on earth. Suddenly, all the normies are crying because instafag, jewgle, fakebook and other are inaccessible.

WE
MUST
REBUILD
EVERYTHING
FROM
SCRATCH

what are you gonna rebuild first user?

Attached: theSunJustEMPedUs.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

don't worry earth has an emp shield

Moron how the fuck should we write here when an emp hit us. Or is your computer mechanical?

Nothing. I'm gonna be a tree dwelling Luddite.

>instafag, jewgle, fakebook and other are inaccessible

And yet, Jow Forums survived!

Not if we get a direct hit from a CME
Look up the Carrington event

Nothing because technology was a mistake for humanity. Normalfags are too dumb to use technology at its true potential and would rather use it to boost their egos online. If anything, Jow Forumsentoomen should gang up together and hoard working tech to themselves.
i.e. too retarded for technology
OP is including Jow Forums as being destroyed in the EMP too, numbnuts. It's like you don't understand the concept of a hypothetical question.

Dumbasses

but it would at most affect a single side

What are you going to rebuild first:
>internet freedom and communications regulations ensuring everything is free fucking game, and nothing can be mandated or controlled.
Then burning down several synagogues.

based and redpilled

That's not how it works though. A coronal mass ejection, aka the sun blasting us with EMP, would not wipe data; it would flat out wreck every electronic device susceptible to EMP that isn't in a Faraday cage when it happens. That means even devices without 'memory' are toast. The world would descend into chaos so quickly that we would very much see a mad max style world in almost no time at all. Scientists, psychologists and sociologists have been doing research and experiments for years to determine how very little it would take for a societal collapse, and even something as small as the power grids going dark for more than a week in first world countries is enough for it to happen.

most of the stuff is already emp shielded

Most tech is shielded and people use surge protectors dude.

>based and redpilled
Can't you, please, stop doing that?

>triggered speed freak

I wouldn't give a fuck. Stupid niggers deserve it.

GNU+Linux to finally have the year of Linux

Rebuild this website.

Attached: CPbtq-iUsAAwDft.jpg (500x375, 49K)

Not well enough. There IS shielding good enough to withstand a CME (it's not just EMP that would be the issue, but also the incredible amount of electrical charge in the ionosphere causing massive surges that would fry a lot of shit) but it costs about $350,000 per circuit. Even just one day without power would cost places like NYC more than a billion dollars. CME would definitely fuck our shit up.

gonna write a compiler

TempleOS

Hey is this thread again.

> not backing up on non-magnetic stone-tablets

I have few basement dwelling faradey cages with equipment in them. I think I'm safe.

I'd just watch the world burn, tbqh.

>68520533
If you want to know what an EMP would look like read "One Second After" my William Forstchen

> what are you gonna rebuild first user?
gcc.
Nevermind that I can't, but I think it should be the first priority to recreate a free compiler.