Help with something strange

Does anyone know how I can listen to whats on a cassette? I found case of them and they look weird and I want to listen to them.

Attached: Creative-Cartoon-Face-Expression-Water-Container-Cute-Cup-Ceramic-Coffee-Mug-Travel-Hot-Selling-Free (800x792, 271K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KpTrsfUEEbU
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you must be at least 18 to be on this site

I'm 19.
Do you know how I can listen to these damn things?

Take the cassettes apart, use a magnet to demagnetize the tape strip, and then use a scanner to scan the "tape".
You could also take pictures of the magnetized strips with your phone, and transfer it to a folder on your PC.

>*Demagnetized strips

see
convert the image files to .wav in foobar.

*sigh*
cancer per usual.
I mean is there a cheap way of getting something to listen to these things. I dont want ot buy a stereo or something.

Have you tried scanning the magnetic strips like user suggested?

I know magnets mess up the tapes. I want to kno what's on them, they got weird labels.

Have you tried ebay?

what's weird about them?

nice bait

Attached: 11D2015D15A243048B00FD1DAEDEC0D2.jpg (400x422, 55K)

Never mind I figured it out.

There's labels that sound like band names, but there's others tht don't seem like words. One has "ain soph the world." another says "transmutation" on one side, and "soul of the elements" on the other. Another says "Gamaliel the obscenelilith"

oh.
thx

Might be games for an old 8 bit computer like a commodore 64? Those came on cassette sometimes

a commodore takes cassette?

Well, it was cheap and ubiquitous data storage back in the day, so quite a few computers did. Granted, in the case of the commodore, it was a separate piece of hardware that you had to plug into the computer

On second thought none of those titles got anything on Google so I really doubt it. Honestly the only way is to get a tape drive or player. You can probably get one for like $10 on amazon, or maybe less if you go to a thrift store.

youtube.com/watch?v=KpTrsfUEEbU

Can I out them in a cassette player then or will that ruin them?

There's no game sleeve. The only thing on the cases are the labels and their brand: tdk, memorex, and denon,

I wouldn't trust thrift stores. I have never gotten a working cassette deck from goodwill. Those mp3 cassette converters are shitty, but you can get them cheaper than dirt and they're new.

I didn't know they still made walkmans. Thanks though, found one on amazon for 11 bucks with prime.

how about a cassette player, user

break into an old cadillak and play the damn tapes

>cancer
>posts a thread to ask a stupid question which is easily answered by google
it seems that you’re the cancer

Zoomer detected

Im 18 and know how to do this shit. I guess being poor knocks you back a generation. Just Go to a thrift shop and by a tape deck with an aux jack. Or you could get a cheap walkman on eBay.

Attached: t3_5qj7cr-1.jpg (460x598, 157K)