Untitled

Attached: OC.png (1224x378, 161K)

OP, explain yourself.

you seem to forget that most memes around here originate from twitter and facebook and end up on Jow Forums shortly before it gets media attention

>Doesn't know about SA

now connect Jow Forums to the end as well and it will be correct

maybe 10 years ago
you get people posting memes from facebook, tiktok and twitter here now

>memes
>originating from facebook, ever
no

I think its probably twitter and Jow Forums next to eachother and then everything else down

What the fuck is tiktok

Factually incorrect

Attached: lol.jpg (700x844, 63K)

nobody uses tik tok, you saw a news article shilling a literal chinese government owned social media company and went along with it

vine 2.0

Dude Jow Forums basically invented image macros and demotivational images. /b/ was a pioneer board, anonymity and freedom to say whatever you pleased and post literally anything you wanted was super-conducive to cultural development. Every board was chock full of talented individuals with sincerely excellent senses of humor. Macros, captions, comics and more. We had it all at once.

The autistic /fur/ kids have their own social media now, apparently

Yeah, back in 2008, maybe. Today Jow Forums is lagging behind.

you forgot to show the part were once our shit passes through everyone it comes around full cicle.

I dunno man, Jow Forums still has a subreddit and faggots on facebook still take sloppy seconds from us. Jow Forums isn't the powerhouse it used to be, but it's still relevant (unfortunately).

Youtube should be the fat man between Facebook and Reddit

Nobody makes original content here because everyone then screams about how it's reddit. So people here would rather just post what they found on twitter.

can confirm, this is the best place to start a fake news chain

anonymous (ye ye shut up)
low moderation
open
inclusive
gender fluid

all those things in here, and thx to Jow Forums

I AGREE

GET OUT. OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT. GET THE FUUUCK OUT OF HERE. LEAVE. OOOOOUUUUUUUUT. NEVER COMEBACK.