BBHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

U READY, BOIZ!?

I personally cannot fucking wait for all those MASS LAWSUITS start pouring in, globally.
It's an absolute inevitability now.

Attached: nGreedia.jpg (885x471, 292K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
youtube.com/watch?v=WK5G2sOXb0k
wccftech.com/amds-david-wang-we-wont-implement-directx-raytracing-dxr-until-its-offered-in-all-product-ranges
news.bitcoin.com/nvidia-mining-gpu-to-be-launched-sooner-than-expected-reports/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

Not trying to shill here but I read somewhere that it was actually caused by the crypto effect. it's deflating

this is true, but obviously rtx being shit doesn't help

I should update my meme from 4 days ago

Attached: rtx.jpg (1199x1233, 254K)

Nvidia cards were never that popular for mining, they saturated the market by keeping the 1080 around too long so no one had any reason to upgrade. Crypto would have only impacted some 1080ti sales, they're BSing investors.

Kek, I believe it is indeed possible NoVideo gimped no there cards on purpose because to sell their late 10xx stocks. Since AMD is not competing anymore I don't really see the issue for investors.

Buttcoin crashed more than a month ago, and AMD was the first to suffer from that, while noVideo wasn't hit much at all. Because no one buys GayForced garbage for mining, they suck ass at it in comparison to Radeons. So, no, the stock bearing is only and ONLY due to RTX being a FUCKHUEG SCAM, SNAKE OIL PONZI SCHEME.

>I believe it is indeed possible NoVideo gimped no there cards on purpose because to sell their late 10xx stocks
novidia released a 1060 with gddr5x, which is a cut down 1080, since no gp106 is incapable of supporting gddr5x.
Their gpu stock isn't going anywhere, even if they try to sell it as a cheaper card and now that normies found out that amd has another "new" card on the market that is faster, they will jump in that ship.
novidia would've never gimped their new cards for any reason, because it would make them seem weak to their investors and their prime customers.
people buy novidia because of the sense that they are better. Same shit happens with intel. The only reason they sell that many cards is because of the mind control in the market. The "new card gimping" scenario is going to hurt that feature that sense that they struggled to build all those years, so they won't do it.
RTX really sucks balls, it's not that novidia is doing something to hold it back in order to sell old stock. The contrary, nvidia is trying really hard to show you that RTX is not another fake feature just to sell another iteration of maxwell cards, without having to support dx12 and vulkan completely.

youtube.com/watch?v=WK5G2sOXb0k

RTX = KEKOLDRY.
Pootracing = SCAM.
GayForce 2xxx = FAD.
Jensen Huang = PONZI.
LITERAL SNAKE OIL for 1200+ Illuminati papers.
Anyone who deliberately bought this trash = BRAINWASHED MARKETING VICTIM.
Anyone who unironically tries to defend this DOA garbage shit any = ABSOLUTE FUCKING IMBECILE.

Attached: 1542314493617.png (1280x720, 1.52M)

Is RTX, dare I say,literal WINBLOWS 10 OF GAYPOOS?

>AMD was the first to suffer from that
amd never focused production on buttcoins, they produced whatever they planned to do, in spite of the buttcoin market.
Novidia jumped in to steal a piece of that market share and they are left now with a huge stock of unsold gpus.
amd was selling all the gpus they could and just stopped producing them when the coin market crashed.
There are zero indications of amd stock gpus.

Wait for the GTX 2060
It won't have stuff for RTX.
Expect near GTX 1080 performance for 250 USD but with only 5gb DDR6.

>since no gp106 is incapable of supporting gddr5x.
capable ;^)
> and they are left now with a huge stock of unsold gpus.
I know this sounds stupid but what do they do if they can't sell them? destroy them or try dump them on the market for cheap?

their earnings were quite the shitshow

>amd never focused production on buttcoins
Dude, stop. You don't know jack shit.
There were several SPECIAL Radeon models released which were made STRICTLY only for buttcoin mining. And even, before that, AMD didn't outright openly promote mining, their cards STILL were the BEST buttcoin mining devices for YEARS before ASIC boards came, just due to the very structure how Radeons based on GCN were built. It's true that AMD/RTG highly likely didn't foresee what could happen when they were doing GCN, but the fact is unarguable - Radeons are BEST for buttcoin mining and been so since friggin' HD 7xxx days. Like it or not, it's a FACT.

Raytracing is the future, but Nvidia tried it too early, Just to be first, they fucked up.

Attached: 576546346.jpg (1080x1080, 91K)

This thread reeks of /v/tard hardware warriors.

>future
wccftech.com/amds-david-wang-we-wont-implement-directx-raytracing-dxr-until-its-offered-in-all-product-ranges
See you in 2022, with Arcturus.

>WINBLOWS 10 OF GAYPOOS
if you check the 3D graphics history and the part of the ray tracing, ray tracing is not something new and real time ray tracing is something that was shown on March 2018 running on $100k worth of GPUs.
Novidia comes 5 months later and claims that they have ray tracing capable h/w that costs $1.5k .
You can smell their bullshit from mars.
This is the same fucking node, this is the same fucking alus that are used is meme learning, neural networks, a.i. e.t.c. and they fucking claimed that they can do what a supercomputer did 5 months ago with almost 1/100th of the price and obviously with a fraction of the cpu horsepower.
those who bought into the rtx meme, are the same people that will buy even a rock with the novidia logo on it... they are novidiots.

its bad enough that you dont need to use shops

Is that Chris Jericho? The fuck happened with his face?

meh. it had to be introduced eventually. Give it a decade and hopefully raytracing will get somewhere reasonable.
or maybe 2 decades cause we're not even on the cusp of affordable 4k60fps gaming.

I remember those Quake ACTUAL ray tracing demos waaay back in early 2000s, don't worry. The point wasn't in that. RTX is literal Winblows 10 of GayPoos because it';s JUST AS MUCH OF A TOTAL FUCKING SCAM AND AN UTTER FAILURE AS A POODUCT.

don't you have a father?

>The fuck happened with his face?
He looks the same as he did years ago tho?

...no.

Attached: CT Raw.png (640x480, 333K)

>You don't know jack shit.
you forget the fact that amd mining cards where an initiative from sapphire, asus and other AIBs,
whereas in novidia's case, it started from novidia to do a cash grab.
news.bitcoin.com/nvidia-mining-gpu-to-be-launched-sooner-than-expected-reports/

go back to your screenshot thread, then.

it's a cash grab and nothing more.

>AMD mining cards where an initiative from Sapphire, Asus and other AIBs
They could've never done that without approval from AMD itself

>it's a cash grab and nothing more.
In the end I can only blame the consumer for willingly letting themselves get fucked up the ass.
People should know in this day and age 90% of all corporations are crooks.
And that their allegiance isn't to you but your pocket and they'll do anything to get it.

Attached: $1670 cards.png (724x473, 231K)

Is that hue hue nigger currency?

>Give it a decade and hopefully ray tracing will get somewhere reasonable
2022, Arcturus.

it's ooga booga south african toilet paper.
>2022, Arcturus.
i've heard this before. What does that mean?

>I know this sounds stupid but what do they do if they can't sell them? destroy them or try dump them on the market for cheap?

Destroying half so they can charge double what they would have and keep that price as the baseline for the RTX successor.

Arcturus is after Navi. 2022. 7nm+/5nm manufacturing. Will be first Radeon with ACTUAL, real-time, QUALITY ray tracing. See .

>but with only 5gb
no fucking thanks.

>Destroying half so they can charge double what they would have and keep that price as the baseline for the RTX successor.
Clever, to know their ways so well, I suspect you to have some semite blood

>They could've never done that without approval from AMD itself
assumptions make up as great cheap excuses.
>amd would've never agreed in selling cards in boxes who appeal to miners

>Implying is not a broader downturn in the u.s. stock market
Imagine being this much of a brainlette

guys wtf is going on?
this month we got an all time (for this year) low for the following companies
>activision blizzard
>Electronic Arts
>nvidia
>bitcoins
its like some powerhouse was trying to make a point

>implying 20% being shaved off Nvidia the same day they announced their Q3 results is part of "a broader downturn"
You're on the right board at least. Stay the fuck away from Jow Forums.

>Since AMD is not competing anymore I don't really see the issue for investors.
Stocks run on future earnings. Since Nvidia's currently released earnings were less than stellar, and the bad reputation RTX cards got for serveral reasons (bad raytracing performance, HW problems, cashgrab pricing, etc.), the market has little faith in Nvidia's future.
It doesn't matter if there's a competitor or not. If Nvidia stagnates there's no reason to buy their stocks and the price reflects that.

Attached: 1535835053166.png (500x533, 66K)

>anymore
Why does everyone fucking say this? It's a temporary shift of focus to blow intel out of the fucking water, which they did, and they will come roaring back to fuck up nvidia AGAIN and i'll have to justify my shitty RTX purchase to my AMDrone friends AGAIN just like when i bought a 9800GT and they got a 4850HD for the same price

>Guys wtf is going on?
Greedy corpos trying to scam the fuck out of normie people, alienating their long-time fanbases greatly in the process.

I told you to sell in September.

I don't own a single cent in that TOXIC piece of shit, matey.

HOWEVER, I've bought roughly 124000$ worth in AMD's stock when it was at 2$ per share and sold everything when it gone to 28 for a while. With the money I've earned, I've bought a real house (not a simple apartment, but a full home) estate in Japan (Tokyo, Nerima).

All tech stocks have been massively inflated for years now. It's an overdue correction.

>All tech stocks have been massively inflated for years
"Hold my fine wine" (c) Lisa Su

nvidia's pricing was and still is truly ridiculous

like what the fuck happened between 2016 and 2018 to justify a 10x increase in price.

it's all a massive bubble

Attached: BUVsztt.png (622x218, 12K)

>out of stock
>because they were never stocked in the first place
The customer cannot fuck themselves up the ass if the vendor was unable to supply the overpriced dildo in the first place.

>what the fuck happened between 2016 and 2018 to justify a 10x increase in price
Tesla, IBM partnerships. 'dem V100 in #1 Supercomputer (Summit) in the TOP 500 and Tesla's driver-less cars. EZ money. But it all comes to an end now, both with Tesla cucking the fuck out and Summit turning irrelevant with the arrival of Zen 2. Read .

The entire stocks market is overvalued by about 18-25% and has been running overvalued for a couple of years now.

Besides, the numbers and $ value of stocks literally do not matter for anyone but high interest investors who only make their paycheck by trading.
You have no idea how the stock market functions

|
|>
|
|
|

Bitcoin happened.

Novideo cannot into buttcoins, see .

>everyone who doesn't agree with me is a [insert ideology of choice] shill!
Grow the fuck up nigger, I'm sitting here talking about how the market should depress itself before 2020 and you call me a kike?

you r dumb as fuck little man

Attached: 1459677492434.webm (640x480, 2.78M)

IT'S ON, BOIZ!
ALL TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING
DOOOWN

Attached: BILLIONS LOST IN SECONDS.jpg (888x804, 396K)

>Price target $280
>Buy at a discount
>Bad news already priced in

Attached: fml2.png (353x119, 7K)

>Ever buying nGreedia's artificially over-inflated TOXIC papers

Quickly Jow Forums - defend your leather jacket master buy buying another 2080ti (that will fail) Remember his immortal words: the more you buy the more you save!

Look at how silent absolute majority of (((them))) suddenly became. Friggin' HILARIOUS.

This gonna be much worse than the 3.5GB

Attached: WeissSmile.jpg (600x476, 42K)

>he's so young he already doesn't remember/know about 1.5GB of 6xx

>>he's so young he already doesn't remember/know about 1.5GB of 6xx
that case is meh

Attached: aqua.jpg (500x647, 36K)

Now you're going to tell us that WOOD SCREWS™ were insignificant too? Good Jow Forumsoy, I guess. How many shekels were you paid?

>WOOD SCREWS
kek
its almost a decade now
why do you still meme this shit?
the meme didnt even do a lot of damage
you're just being pathetic.

Attached: SNICKER.jpg (500x338, 97K)

>meme this shit
It's not a meme when it's real. And it was real.

So, whats the problem with wood screws?
did wood screws burned GPUs?
did Nvidia paid class action lawsuits?
what kind of damage happen?
or is it killing your OCD when wood screws aren't used in wood?
did it make you loose your wood when you bought it?
poor user and his wood screws.

Attached: seisotsuidansha10.jpg (849x1200, 280K)

>So, what's the problem with wood screws?
The cards were fake, they had nothing to show on their hands.

>The cards were fake, they had nothing to show on their hands.
Then where are you when Seagate 60TB SSD on CES last year?
they faked that thing too

Attached: 60TB SSD.png (896x497, 358K)

They are desperate to find a way to lower fps. They know once 4k 120fps is mainstream, then very few people will have the desire to buy a new gpu after that since the returns are deminishing. But with rtx gimping fps, it buys them time.

...that's LITERALLY how EVERY SSd looks under the case, you dumb fuck.

>The cards were fake, they had nothing to show on their hands.
Seagate doesnt have anything to show too, so they faked it.
Currently, its impossible for 60TB existing with only that amount of hardware inside.
You're the dumb fuck around here, retard.

Attached: GAHAHAHA.png (339x264, 223K)

>Currently, its impossible for 60TB existing with only that amount of hardware inside
Yet Samsung shown a 100TB SSD and IT HAS EXACTLY SAME BOARD SIZE INSIDE, YOU DUMB SHIT. Fucking slit your wrists already, you cocksucking imbecile.

You're getting more and more retarded

Attached: Youre-a-Sad-Strange-Little-Man.gif (500x240, 357K)

Nice non-argument, kid. Stay the idiot you are.

>100TB SSD and IT HAS EXACTLY SAME BOARD SIZE INSIDE
the 30TB samsung ssd doesnt exist yet in the market and yet its far larger than the pic that seagate shown, also if you watch the video, it explicitly said it doesnt exist yet and its fake
>Nice non-argument, kid. Stay the idiot you are.
youre the idiot here

How is buying property in Japan like?
How much did you spend and what are property taxes like?
I'm assuming you're not JP citizen

>How is buying property in Japan like?
Easy if buying an apartment, SUPER-FUCKING-ANALPAINS if buying a full sized real house. Because most houses are old style and considered a status/family heirloom thing.
Taxes are higher than in my country of origin (Russia), but obviously way lower than in YOU-ASS-EYE or similar shitholes.

Interesting, what about visa and stuff?
As a us citizen you can only stay 3 months as tourist.
What if you want to stay at your place an extended period of time

jirre jussis