Windows 10 outwards appearance is reworked

is.fi/digitoday/art-2000005901706.html

In Autumn 2019 there will be now UI for Windows 10. It will be light colored and there is no black or dark colors anymore.

There will be an option for all users of Win10: will you want light or dark user interface? You are free to choose it.

HOWEVER the light interface will be using battery more because it causes monitors to use less of black, turned off, dots on the screen which wont require electricity in that state.

Attached: critical-process-died.jpg (500x301, 23K)

So how come you say there will be no dark colors but then say it will ask if you want light or dark

what I meant was, no dark colors if you choose this lighter theme

>HOWEVER the light interface will be using battery more because it causes monitors to use less of black, turned off, dots on the screen which wont require electricity in that state.
This only applies to OLED screens retard.

Every where I'm reading says it's app specific also.

wait an years and all will be OLED

No.

In a few years we'll have a new windows version.

oh no no no no

Attached: kde ripoff.png (1280x2024, 836K)

looks exactly the same just lighter. how long did that take them to make?

So what you’re saying is, they’re making the dark theme darker and the light theme lighter.

>We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you.
Jesus why would anyone allow that?

I don't get the bottom pic and what its trying to convey. You've been able to change the color of the taskbar and start menu forever haven't you?

it was under development for 6 months

>HOWEVER the light interface will be using battery more because it causes monitors to use less of black, turned off, dots on the screen which wont require electricity in that state.
name 3 OLED panel windows devices

Wtf, I had that exactly bsod error yesterday. How do I solve it? I've tried everything, deleting pending updates, cleaning the registry but nothing works.

>2021
>Windows 12 (actually version 10)

When will the next Win7/Win95/Win3.1 appear? I'm still on Win7 and waiting for the next good version. Will it ever happen?

Install Gentoo.

WinXP was as good as Win7 in its time so dont forget that

Windows xp was the greatest microsoft os there is, period. Windows 7 imo is the last stable os release with a good aesthetic to match.

WinXP was shit until all the service packs. People called it Xtra Prpblems for a reason. 7 was so well received because it got an extended beta since it was Vista: Electric Boogaloo II

No matter what color you set it to, the text is still white. The new version will switch the text color to black

That's about it

>the light interface will be using battery more
Only for oled.

At least its compatible for 1000nits 10bit panels.

>You are free to choose it.

>YOU ARE ONLY FREE TO CHOOSE FROM WHAT WE GIVE YOU, A OR B OPTION

I FEEL SO FREE, THANKS MICROSOFT

*slurp* *slurp*

give me aero or classic back then we can talk about good UIs