What actually really went on with steve in the mid 80s and 90s?

I find it really odd this period is dismissed they just say he fell out had wine with bill gates wife in secret and started Pixar and Next.

I feel history is hiding some thing. Im aware of the conspiracy theory photo of a medical record saying he might have had HIV and also him claiming he was "sterile" in the early 80s which is a very odd thing for a man in his prime to say? what medication was he on? Hormone Blockers?

I really think there is a history of this period we don't know about and all the biopics and biographies gloss over.

my gut feeling tells me he was bisexual or maybe even transgender and the board tried to hide it.

lots of things in his life don't add up like buying a house and keeping it entirely empty of furniture and sitting on the floor and all that weird stuff at apple HQ in the 2000s about him eating lunch in a hermetically sealed glass box.

obviously he wasn't just like "gay" and their is more to the story and its probably complex and weird and hard to understand and suppressed by apple board members and super rich people

any one have any more info Leonardo DiCaprio said he turned down acting steve because he doesn't think his full story is "in the public" and is too curated by apple marketing.

Attached: steve_jobs_albert-watson.jpg (887x887, 68K)

like the empty house thing makes me think he was living another life some place els, he had a motorbike and could have run off some place and dressed and groomed him self differently to not stand out he was quite generic looking.

who cares?

because we don't know what the guy was doing for 15years yet he is "celebrated" as genius. he could have been a weird neet like us and doing all this odd stuff. Pixar and Next where not huge time consuming things he just provided money and told them what their software would be like he might have only spent like a couple weeks in their respective offices each year.

im 99% sure apple marketing is suppressing some big interesting story from this period they think would hurt the apple brand.

like look at Elon musk recently he is showing this really weird nerdy neckbeard side that's very relatable I think Steve was similar and was probably doing some thing neet and weird in this period and I want to know about it.

Developing maya/renderman and the first fully 3d movie was a hurculean task back then. Grossly understating things

he didn't do it him self you retard he paid others to do it. he was basically just a investor.

Jobs was just a businessman, not a developer.

I heard from a silicon valley, and ex apple insider that the apple board of directors had Steve Jobs killed, and then brought back a look a like during the late 90's to handle the marketing, and that the replacement "Steve Jobs" isn't as much dead as he is just retired from being "Steve Jobs".

Attached: 003.png (1221x845, 948K)

plenty of idiots are celebrated as geniuses. just look at Elon Musk.

sounds completely believable

>
>he didn't do it him self you retard he paid others to do it. he was basically just a investor.
what's it like being this stupid?

He was a longtime fruitarian. The high carb diet probably contributed to his cancer. He was also likely deficient in all kinds of vitamins and nutrients judging from his frail skeletal appearance.

Rumour is that everyone used to call him "Sleeve, or Sleeven" instead of Steve, because he would always wear long sleeve turtle necks, and that his middle name was "blow".

AIDS also causes malnutrition

you ever seen some one with cancer your retard.

it wasn't his diet that killed him you dumb cunt. he was only a fruitarian for like 6months while working on a apple farm and was a fish eating vegetarian for rest of his life which is healthy as fuck.

watch a video fo some one dieing from cancer.

he might have had a HIV scare or even HIV but I doubt it advanced to AIDS as he was so wealthy he would get it treated.

>a fish eating vegetarian
A pescatarian?
>as he was so wealthy he would get it treated.
He prefferred magic over medicine though.

He was a hippie yay yo, hippie yay ya
Didn't read, lol, just wanted to post this

Attached: 1524687887959.png (695x1614, 1.06M)

>celebrated as genius
If you're from US, that is. Edison is another American genius.
I wish I had picture with common geniuses of US voted by US citizens...
Pic related was #1 though

Attached: 1486176408804.jpg (550x529, 50K)

an apple a day keeps the AIDS away
he took his dirty little secret with him to the grave

to be fair he only did magic when he knew he was fucked

that rumour that he did alternative therapy for 1year rather than getting treated and that's why he died is bullshit.

the doctor told him before he took that year with cooky shit that he had 100% chance to die in 24months obviously.

Can someone post saddest Steven jobs moment

Steve Jobs was killed because he resisted the NSA's PRISM program revealed by Edward Snowden. Apple became a participant not even a full year later, the last of the big tech companies.