WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Attached: 6cf.png (858x725, 361K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6n3pFFPSlW4
fedoramagazine.org/creating-using-nautilus-templates/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>gnome
you asked for this

I tried a modified iso with ubuntu 18.04 and unity and nautilus did not have a new file option.
I just installed nemo

>mfw use xfce on xubuntu
>but Jow Forums shills its fucking garbage despite me not having problems it just works

get fucked gnome tard

Attached: 1535328647894.jpg (249x249, 12K)

Normal people use cinnamon/kde or xfce if they have shitty PC not some shitgnome.

Gnome users are just allowing to be a cumdumpsters because they use gnome.

youtube.com/watch?v=6n3pFFPSlW4

F2?

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-11-17 03-38-10.png (3840x2160, 689K)

You got gnomed.

>not using mkdir

You need to create a templates folder in your home folder then add template files.
fedoramagazine.org/creating-using-nautilus-templates/

The good thing about linux, is that you don't have to use something unless you want to. So why care about what happens within the giant pile of turd that is GNOME?

the button is missing in pic related

Attached: Bildschirmfoto von 2018-11-16 17-45-13.png (639x660, 60K)

This

Using gnome is asking for a bad time

disgusting

Attached: 1542386313023.png (206x266, 10K)

all DEs are shit, even the so called "lightweight" ones like MATE, Xfce or Trinity. Spend a whole free day configuring a WM, with a panel if you need that. Once it's set up, back up your configs on a thumb disk jump dongle drive, then it will last you a lifetime. I still use my wmii config from when I was in high school, that was 8 years ago.

I use GNOME, but holy shit they can fuck off with Nautilus.
Thunar and dolphin are just way too good.

I see. I'm not complaining. In fact I'm glad they moved it from where it doesn't belong.

$ mkdir new_folder
Wow, so hard.

LXDE is the best DE.
KDE if you want an actual computer.

Get the fuck out of here. I bet I use the terminal as much as (You) do, but still employ the use of file managers to get a continuous representation of my working directory. There are visual files in there like images and videos that are much clearer to see as their preview rather than d9446ba1c56e58a87af9afb2210635b2.jpg.

hahaha use ranger dumb gui brainlet

Linux DEs are like if the current curry-bukkake at Microsoft was allowed free reign in all aspects of UX design.

It's the exact same faggotry that gave us shit like "task view" and "timeline" in Win10, except this faggotry has been happening from the very inception of each of these desktop environments.

Not a single fucking one of them is actually good. You can get used to them. You can fix them up until you they suit your work flow.
But they aren't fucking good.

Sorry op. Use KDE if you want full fat or i3, DWM etc. if you want skimmed. Don't use shit then complain it smells.

None of which applies when making a new directory.

IMAGINE USING GNOME

Ctrl+Shift+N

And still you fucking DE takes 1gb of ram just to allow you to use shortcuts