7-8yr old PC

I have an i5-3570k. I sold my GPU last year cause i dont play vidya anymore. I run 2 SSDs and i feel like my CPU is SLOWLY becoming too old and generally too slow. I never had any issues with it in the last 7 years. Is my only option buying a complete new system or is there anyway to improve the performance of this thing on the cheap?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-16 at 4.24.12 PM.png (527x240, 77K)

>i feel like my CPU is SLOWLY becoming too old and generally too slow
where exactly

>MACFAG
fuck off

just general day to day use. Some windows suddenly open slower. I haven't used my PC much this year maybe thats why i notice it now? I dont know. Maybe its time to upgrade? I don't feel that bad about it cause i used it so much in the last 7-8 years and i never had any issues with it.
kys its a hackintosh. I also have manjaro on my other SSD but i never use it.

better cooler + overclocking

You can delid + overclock to 4.5GHz+ but you'll need a decent cooler, some PSU overhead and decent VRMs on your motherboard to handle the extra current. After 7 years it might be time to move on.

i have a decent cooler. Its obviously not the stock cooler.
>After 7 years it might be time to move on.
yeah thats what i'm thinking. Can't wait to get jewed by Intel again.

>hackintosh
Ah, so you are extra retarded and gay. I see.

swallow the macOS pill

Attached: OS.png (460x524, 205K)

I use hackintoshed laptop on a weaker cpu, most of things are basically instant and I run few VMs at the same time, I don't see how that cpu could be slow for simple tasks, either it's throttling or something has gone bad in OS and you should reinstall

>MacOS
>swallow
I see what you did there.

yeah yeah so funny hurr durr haha. Go circlejerk somewhere else. It gets so tiring when you autists hate on macOS even though you have never used it.

Attached: 1462975712613.jpg (1100x1800, 339K)

>Can't wait to get jewed by Intel again
then wait for ryzen 3000, or buy some cheap current gen ryzen and upgrade next year

It's proprietary ergo shit.

nah i'll stick with Intel. It served me well. Why should i switch to AMD?

Attached: ZEN.jpg (512x960, 143K)

If you want to use macOS intel makes sense, else amd currently has better cpus, have you heard how many vulnerabilities have been discovered on intel cpus recently?

because ryzen 3000 will be better in every way

>ryzen 3000
i'll look into it. I don't really need macOS anymore i think. I'd be fine switching back to windows. I am glad i don't use PCs that much anymore. I finally defeated the addiction jew.

So you're phonecuck

No i found other things to do. Motorcycles, working on my car, more gym. I am also lucky cause i don't have to use a computer permanently at my job. I don't even use phones that much anymore. Technology is cancer. I have ascended.

Yes, technology is cancer but so are the other things that you have listed

no need to become nihilistic right now

Vehicles are technology, gym is jewing you out and workout can be absolutely free

>kys its a hackintosh
>willingly using cuckos over linux or windows
mental illness now fuck off faggot

>delid

Attached: 1527629778452.jpg (679x758, 54K)

Get a threadripper gen 3 when they come out in 202x if you want a future proof pc
Ddr4 prices are fucked now if u get something used cheap go for it aim for tr

>7-8yr old PC
old enough

you will also need your personal firefighter squad

Slap a good SSD in it first, you can used that on your next build, for normal desktop fuckery thats fine.

Yes user, to get maximum performance from le merchant's products, you must delid. This means spending 10 minutes spreading a single drop of liquid metal TIM over the CPU die. It's a pain in the ass but there is no alternative.
>inb4 re**it spacing
IF YOU GO WITH THE YID, YOU MUST DELID!!