Windows 7 users pls help

Did the latest windows 7 update fuck up shit for you?
NordVPN won't work, discord won't work

Attached: windows7.jpg (1200x1200, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/qbittorrent/qBittorrent/issues/9190
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based Windows 7, fucking up the botnet one by one

>windows 7
>nordvpn
>discord
oh no no no non ohahahaha

>updating windows

Attached: why.jpg (290x504, 25K)

>Did the latest windows 7 update
stopped reading right there.
who told you to update windows 7?

Do not fucking update windows 7.

Wait, wait, wait... You actually own a legit copy of Windows? You mean you actually paid for it? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Does Windows 7 force you to update like 10 does?

Attached: 1541934917300.jpg (761x641, 155K)

>Does Windows 7 force you to update like 10 does?
When did Windows 10 force you to update? Don't spread bullshit. Your incompetence of not being able to turn the update mechanism off is not an excuse for you to push the blame on Windows 10, for (((forcing))) you to update. Sod off.

reinstall
activate with daz loader
install updates with simplix update pack
disable windows update, windows firewall and windows defender

>Did the latest windows 7 update

No because I turned off updates

based retards, leave your security holes wide open for chinks to fill them with jizz

No I activated it with a loader

Install Gentoo.

Attached: microshit.jpg (486x480, 68K)

I have legit copies of windows 7 home/pro 64bit. 48 of them. Paid for.. eehhh...

>fill them with jizz
I'm okay with this
as long as it's not virus

I have a legit copy of 7 that I got for legal free years ago while still in college because I had access to then called MSDNAA, It's called something else now but basically my major gave me access to it.

[linux revving sounds in the background]

Attached: lolicatgirls1080p.gif (260x200, 2.2M)

Now is a good opportunity to upgrade to Linux.

I'd rather have OS-level security issues that do not affect me than Windows spyware, inbred shitcunt.

Something me and a lot of others are having to honestly consider as an upgrade as we approach 2020. 10 keeps giving me reasons NOT to install it vs install it.

straight up only has a minimize button and has not way to cancel the update, cant even end task it

Even 7 updates are fucking garbage, a few months back one of them broke all torrent clients.
I fucking wish Linux worked.

Attached: 1300382884783.png (247x231, 96K)

Even worse, EMET is EOL. If you're using windows 7, upgrade to windows 10 or make the switch to linux.

>I'd rather have OS-level security issues that do not affect me
You have to go back.

I miss Femanon. ;_;

I'm pretty sure you're the problem.

What?

You sound like you don't know what you're doing.

Windows 7 torrent thing was a known issue observable on multiple clients, fuck off fag.
github.com/qbittorrent/qBittorrent/issues/9190

You're just proving my point. Do you know what I do? I have an older laptop with gigabit ethernet running transmission-daemon. There would be more dignity in accepting your stupidity.

>have torrent client installed for years and works just fine
>install latest security patches like usual
>torrent client breaks
>"lol retard ur fault"
Suck a dick.

Also, if it was me being retarded, why would Microsoft patch the bug?

>Did the latest windows 7 update fuck up shit for you?
It hasn't reached EoL yet? Fucken slack MS, fucken slack!
>NordVPN won't work, discord won't work
Is this a
>the absolute state of Jow Forums
joke?

Attached: YUMM01-005.jpg (1200x675, 104K)

still werks

semi man face.
can;t fap to this.

Lol, I agree, I'm a dick; but you're a fool. If you knew what you were doing, you could diagnose the problem, and fix it or found another way; but you don't and can't. Just be glad microshaft is still providing you with updates.

tl;dr learn how computers work or listen to what the vendor of your product is advising you to do, but please stop bitching about it.

sort of, yeah

My background wallpaper is all fucked up. has disappeared and only reappeared where icons exist that I've moused over
Simplify 3d lost a its user/appdata stuff and kind of fucked some shit up there

Its only been one day though so its probably worse than that

semi man face.
>can;t fap to this.
That's not the norm of Jow Forums

>what the vendor of your product is advising you to do
Microsoft's official statement at the time was to wait for an update later in the month, and if you go to the page for the broken update, the listed fix is literally installing another Windows update.
What, you expect someone to write a fucking Windows update when the OS itself is proprietary? Are you honestly retarded?

In your own words
>tl;dr learn how computers

This and no "she" doesn't have a feminine benis.

Attached: YUMM01-003.jpg (1200x675, 102K)

Windows 8 best OS afterall! Jow Forumsay was wrong again!
APOLOGIES!!

Attached: 1526647749372.png (1000x1135, 1.65M)

>Microsoft's official statement at the time was to wait for an update later in the month
Actually, they told you dumbasses to upgrade to windows 10 for years now. Are you honestly retarded? inb4 muh spyware

Again, in my own words: listen to what the vendor of your product is advising you to do, but please stop bitching about it.

(You)

Attached: mtgp.jpg (1600x1064, 382K)

>le meme counterargument XD lelelel
You have to go back.

Actually give a decent argument faggot, just saying
>oh well you should've installed 10 lol
is not an excuse for 7 updates being broken. Microsoft are supporting it for years to come for a reason.

Also, saying installing 10 for less problems makes little to no sense considering the plethora of much more serious issues 10 has/had.

>Be me
>using win 7 just for games and media box
>work in IT and had to support a 10 swapout
>have 1 personal tablet with 10 and it will never touch another PC on my network
Windows 8 was a shit show, Window 10 was a shit reporting spybot. IT FUCKING SENDS SCREEN SHOTS OF INSTALLING AND TIME AFTER TO MICROSOFT. DEFEND THIS FACT. Anyhow, working IT was fun but I might go into a different field soon.

Was there something wrong with Win 8 other than the UI?

It's when Microsoft decided to go all in on the "muh apps, muh cloud" shit.

>updating anything other than the security on windows 7
minimal install and security patches are all you need

>Actually give a decent argument faggot, just saying
It actually wouldn't make a difference, because you're such an idiot. Miss me with that irony, retard.

>is not an excuse for 7 updates being broken. Microsoft are supporting it for years to come for a reason.
Excuse? Listen up, Schiavo, windows 7 is supposed to be EOL now. EMET is EOL now. You should upgrade because they have to go out of their way to support it. They can't just keep patching every little security hole instead just patching a framework. If you knew what the fuck you were talking about or knew how bad it is, I wouldn't need to explain it to you.

>Also, saying installing 10 for less problems makes little to no sense considering the plethora of much more serious issues 10 has/had.
The epitome of the retardation that is windows users.

>gaymen
Grow up.

>complaining about windows blah blah blah
Well than make your OS than, or use another one. No one owes you anything, faggot.

8 had security issues. 8.1 now has the same problem.

Hmm... I only remember onedrive and Skype preinstalled on some machines no store or cloud integration on the OS. Other than that it was perfect, right? Perfect as in being not a complete self destructing botnet like 10. I'm thinking of switching to 8 from 7 now.

>they have to go out of their way to support it
>still has 35%+ marketshare
Ok, retard.
Also, how is saying 10 is more buggy than 7 the "epitome of retardation"?

Just face it faggot, you make a shitty inflammatory comment about a very real issue that was literally impossible to fix from the users point of view and are now on maximum damage control.

>8 had security issues. 8.1 now has the same problem.
What do you mean? Is it less secure than 7?

>still has 35%+ marketshare
>35% of the marketshare aren't retards
I grow tired of your stupidity. Stay on windows 7, where you get cucked by russian and chink hackers, and by your vendor.

Meant

>NordVPN
>Discord
And nothing of value was lost

It's just as bad as windows 7. EMET used to support 7, 8.1 and 10. Now windows defender or w/e the exploit mitigation framework is called now is only supported on 10.

6/10 bait

>all those words
>no argument
Epic.

>le irony is lost on me
Ayyy! Congrats you won an internet argument! You've upvoted!! =^)

Attached: ironic shitposting.png (500x281, 111K)

>BTFO
Then my defense is the same as yours.

I also forget to add, that modern CPUs aren't supported on 7 and 8.1.

I wouldn't mind the botnet(you can't really escape that) and the bloat if it wasn't for the buggy mess 10 is. It breaks itself more and more each update and fucks with drivers too much. Nothing but a nightmare on my 2 laptops. This will get only worse unless they fire the diversify hires, hire QA and get good management.

You're still updating windows after all the bullshit back when they were pushing windows 10?

You deserve this desu senpai.

>aren't supported
es they are, it's Microsoft that fucked over 7 users on purpose but there are workarounds

That's why I use linux.

>yes they are, it's Microsoft that fucked over 7 users on purpose
So, they're not supported microshaft.

> but there are workarounds
Why do people think this is acceptable for their personal systems?

imagine being this much of a good goy
>yeah they """""""aren't supported""""""" just install 10 lmao

Can you just stop? Your stupidity is glaring.

that isnt an argument

lol, and this is? Pour yourself another drink alchie. Numb the pain of your double-digit IQ.

no u

Holy shit why is this thread so fucking garbage?
>Posts/IP
>70/32
Oh makes sense

>windows 7
found your problem

Good indicator of Pajeet and manchildren fighting it off.

Like what the fuck, I installed a windows 7 security update some day ago I wanted to see if there was something wrong with it
Literally all of the posts in this thread a pure trash

Yours included.

>What is metered connection
>What is gpedit
>what is pause updates
Fucking brainlet

I PROMISE you - it'll reset.

Attached: FE_PR_070725hillary_cleavage2.jpg (864x576, 125K)

>using windows

You don't need to use nordvpn. Just use your phone, retard.

Sounds like your gateway anom

Use an Ubuntu based system

Where did I mention that I use nordvpn, you fucking retard? Maybe you're mistaking me for op?

I assume from your retardation, you had to be OP. Sorry, I mistook you for another retard. Enjoy using windows 7 =^)

>EMET
People in Jow Forums don't seem to understand the importance of EMET

That being said the Windows 10 built-in defender crap only have a fraction of the security features of EMET

And yet they're not the one whining & complaining. Really makes you think...

Attached: 12406.jpg (800x530, 189K)

>People in Jow Forums don't seem to understand the importance of EMET
That's because most people who post on this board are either pajeets or retards.

>That being said the Windows 10 built-in defender crap only have a fraction of the security features of EMET
I would argue that it doesn't need all the protection offered by EMET, since windows 10 is developed with attention to security in mind. All you really need is memgc and continue to patch holes where you can use ROP to pwn the system.